Did anyone else become addicted to fisting??

TakingItDeep

• 1 month later...

I've only ever had a guys fist in and out.

It felt like I was going to rip in half and then the guy said he was all the way in and it felt fine.

I've been wanting fist fucked ever since that day, just haven't found anyone that's down yet.

Yes. Once I started getting fisted, I just felt that having my hole stuffed full, was not longer a WANT but a NEED.

While I'd been into large dildos for quite some time, as soon as I started taking fist, I started wearing dildos (with a harness device to keep it in, etc) when out and about during the day, because I just felt so EMPTY without my rectal walls filled out - is anyone else like that?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

1 hour ago, MusclePig said:

Yes. Once I started getting fisted, I just felt that having my hole stuffed full, was not longer a WANT but a NEED.

While I'd been into large dildos for quite some time, as soon as I started taking fist, I started wearing dildos (with a harness device to keep it in, etc) when out and about during the day, because I just felt so EMPTY without my rectal walls filled out - is anyone else like that?

FFuck yes, once I took my first ffist I didnt want to let it out...it felt so ffuckin great....... I just wanted more.....deeper then double too.... the bigger the dildo the better too....

• Piggy 1

6 minutes ago, damsonffpig said:

FFuck yes, once I took my first ffist I didnt want to let it out...it felt so ffuckin great....... I just wanted more.....deeper then double too.... the bigger the dildo the better too....

Have you ever taken a foot - that is, been foot-fisted?

11 minutes ago, MusclePig said:

Yes, several times. How far did you take the foot?

Most times just half way (to the instep) but on one occasion another friend had to stop me before taking the heal popped in too!!!  .......Decided to stop after that 

You?

I would love to find several Top fisters that are experienced stretching a cunt / pussy hole - chatting - laying on the table - being nude - lubing - maybe a tina lube - taking sessions -  Maybe a bonding room - pictures hanging on the walls huge dicks - music - getting high - sucking dicks while being stretched - becoming a whore pussy allowing others fucking me - stretching - loose lips - do not care - videos ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Completely and totally addicted to a Man's fist going in and out of my hole. No better feeling !!!  When I'm watching Men walking toward me  I look at their hands before their crotches. That's how much I love being fisted ! Just started being punch fucked for long periods. The last time I was punched, this past Saturday, went on for over 2 hours and my Dom didn't like taking breaks !  Many, many assgasms. What a sensation !!! Next, I'm going to get foot fucked .

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1