Did anyone else become addicted to fisting??

TakingItDeep

Guest pozstrainspig

As someone who hasn't been fisted I was very interested in all the comments.  When I do get fisted I know I'll become addicted to it.  

On 6/20/2021 at 11:31 PM, MusclePig said:

Yes. Once I started getting fisted, I just felt that having my hole stuffed full, was not longer a WANT but a NEED.

While I'd been into large dildos for quite some time, as soon as I started taking fist, I started wearing dildos (with a harness device to keep it in, etc) when out and about during the day, because I just felt so EMPTY without my rectal walls filled out - is anyone else like that?

YES! Started stretching my hole during lockdown thanks to discovering Topped Toys. Love the Hilt 125! Fist is better but this is great for a business zoom mtg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My late husband taught me the proper way to fist and be fisted. I  have friends who are surprised by my ability to take fists and yet still be tight for a  good fucking.  I  prefer the fist. It  is the best feeling when it slides in and out of my ass. I  do include toys in my play. Just this past Friday a butt plug was shoved up my ass and I  realized it all the way inside of me until after dinner Saturday night. I am getting good at inserting my own hand up my ass.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all these comments! I feel welcomed and in a club lol. I have been being fisted by my girlfriend and also a twinky little boy from my gym the last few months. My girl destroyed me yesterday and I was just in heaven, no uncomfortable and she goes "I was up to the elbow you know" and......well that blew my mind. She's 6 feet tall so those are long arms lol. I need a REAL MANs hands, the Twink is basically the same size as my chick. Still searching. Im almost completely anal, occasionally fucking my girl but she normally just fucks me with her 10 in dildo and then I occasionally take loads at my gym. Literally my dream relationship lol

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DavidCumSlut said:

I love cock up my ass, but I do love having my butthole as full as possible, and getting a man's hand and arm up my ass just feels so great, I sometimes cum without touching my dick.  It did take a while to train my butthole to take a fist, but it was worth it.

Cumming without touching yourself is the BEST feeling. I do that and squirt a lot 

• Thanks 1

I was fisted for 2 hours last night, my partner finally said "dude it's 1am! Come on" hahahha. I just kept going "no no, I'm good I'm still cumming" hahaha. 

After about 20/30 minutes my abs and insides started pulsating when nothing was inside, and I was just cumming almost constantly. Was literally a next level feeling I can't really describe beyond that. My dick was soft and covered in dripping cum all night 

• Like 2