Did anyone else become addicted to fisting??

TakingItDeep

1 hour ago, Hairypiglet said:

I haven't taken a fist yet, but when I stretch my hole I'm on a high for a couple days after and dripping precum from the sensation of my hole being hungry for more.

Same here. Haven't taken a fist yet but a few days after I can still feel my hole gape and still loose like it had been fist fucked. So hot

Addicted to? No. Intrigued, amazed at, and at one time obsessed with, most definitely.

If I ever were to do it to a man or woman as top/giver only gloves would be worn, and I would want it to be with just my hand or maybe part of my foot, not my entire arm or leg.

Edited by TotalTop

I really liked it when guys would shove their hand up my ass but the first time I got gangfisted I was hooked. something about laying there, blindfolded in a public sling while stranger after anonymous stranger shove their forearm up my ass as far as they can, turning it into a sloppy, gaped out pussy for guys to pump loads into. the more I get, the more I want.

• Piggy 3

• 2 months later...

I’m working my way up to taking my first, and with the diameter of the toys I’m taking I don’t think I’ll have a problem when I get an opportunity with a Top who wants to spend the time to do it. I’m a little concerned, though, about something my local regular Top told me not long ago. He is an experienced fister, has fisted many bottoms, and says that he doesn’t do it much anymore because he mostly enjoys fucking and he finds that once he starts fisting bottoms they lose interest in his cock and are constantly wanting him to fist them instead.

I feel a strong need to experience what it feels like to take a fist, so much so that I know that, in time, I eventually will make it happen like I have everything else. It’s also an area in which I do not have the skill needed for me to service a Top if he requests it, and that is unacceptable - it has to be corrected as soon as possible, because my whole purpose is to provide my body in service.

By the same token, however, I don’t want to end up the way my local Top describes, so overcome by fists that cock no longer has any meaning. I’m very conscious of the perils of crossing the inhibitory threshold, especially if what I’m doing has lost its sense of newness or excitement. Reaching for something a bit more extreme, a bit more stimulating, a bit more boundary-pushing, may achieve those things, but what was done before will never measure up again, and in time the new experience will lose its luster in its turn, and a need will re-emerge for something still more stimulating, still more extreme.

Which is, of course, the pattern of addiction. And the hellish fact is that it’s unsustainable - you eventually reach the point that you’ve done the most stimulating thing there is to do, and even that has lost its edge over time, and for the hunger that grows in you now for something more stimulating…there is nothing left to feed it.

So for that reason I fear my first fist, even though I know it’s coming. Cock and cum still fascinate me in all their variety, and more, in the appetites behind them, and I rise to the challenge of servicing each one as unique. I still relish the moment when each precious load is entrusted to my cunt for safekeeping. That service is my duty and my honor, a feeling trained into me, and I never want to lose it. I would hope I could learn to take a fist and simply feel the same way about that service as I do taking cock, but reading the responses to this thread has me worried. It’s possible that only those who are the enthusiastic converts are replying, but the responses are pretty consistent.

• Piggy 3

• 1 year later...
On 1/15/2022 at 12:18 PM, ErosWired said:

I’m working my way up to taking my first, and with the diameter of the toys I’m taking I don’t think I’ll have a problem when I get an opportunity with a Top who wants to spend the time to do it. I’m a little concerned, though, about something my local regular Top told me not long ago. He is an experienced fister, has fisted many bottoms, and says that he doesn’t do it much anymore because he mostly enjoys fucking and he finds that once he starts fisting bottoms they lose interest in his cock and are constantly wanting him to fist them instead.

I feel a strong need to experience what it feels like to take a fist, so much so that I know that, in time, I eventually will make it happen like I have everything else. It’s also an area in which I do not have the skill needed for me to service a Top if he requests it, and that is unacceptable - it has to be corrected as soon as possible, because my whole purpose is to provide my body in service.

By the same token, however, I don’t want to end up the way my local Top describes, so overcome by fists that cock no longer has any meaning. I’m very conscious of the perils of crossing the inhibitory threshold, especially if what I’m doing has lost its sense of newness or excitement. Reaching for something a bit more extreme, a bit more stimulating, a bit more boundary-pushing, may achieve those things, but what was done before will never measure up again, and in time the new experience will lose its luster in its turn, and a need will re-emerge for something still more stimulating, still more extreme.

Which is, of course, the pattern of addiction. And the hellish fact is that it’s unsustainable - you eventually reach the point that you’ve done the most stimulating thing there is to do, and even that has lost its edge over time, and for the hunger that grows in you now for something more stimulating…there is nothing left to feed it.

So for that reason I fear my first fist, even though I know it’s coming. Cock and cum still fascinate me in all their variety, and more, in the appetites behind them, and I rise to the challenge of servicing each one as unique. I still relish the moment when each precious load is entrusted to my cunt for safekeeping. That service is my duty and my honor, a feeling trained into me, and I never want to lose it. I would hope I could learn to take a fist and simply feel the same way about that service as I do taking cock, but reading the responses to this thread has me worried. It’s possible that only those who are the enthusiastic converts are replying, but the responses are pretty consistent.

Well said!

The most I had was up to the knuckles. I blew a load on my belly when he finally got there. It felt so amazing I wish he could go further but all of a sudden it hurt  badly and he stopped.

I tried to get him to get try but he fucked me for the rest of the night.

My hole was sore for a week after but it still was great.

I want to have a successful FF some day!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Well said!

The most I had was up to the knuckles. I blew a load on my belly when he finally got there. It felt so amazing I wish he could go further but all of a sudden it hurt  badly and he stopped.

I tried to get him to get try but he fucked me for the rest of the night.

My hole was sore for a week after but it still was great.

I want to have a successful FF some day!!

Well, since I wrote that post, I’ve taken that first fist. And, a second one, later. The concern I expressed above has proven baseless. After two fists, I still don’t understand what’s supposed to be so great about it.

The fister was experienced, he got up in me without any particular difficulty, but I felt none of the assgasmic pleasure everyone raves about. It was just…full and uncomfortable, and hurt a bit going in. I might consider giving it one more shot, just because I like to test something thoroughly before giving up on it, but the third time would have to be a significantly different experience to hook me on it. If what I’ve experienced is what it is, I can be  absolutely fine just taking cock.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Well, since I wrote that post, I’ve taken that first fist. And, a second one, later. The concern I expressed above has proven baseless. After two fists, I still don’t understand what’s supposed to be so great about it.

The fister was experienced, he got up in me without any particular difficulty, but I felt none of the assgasmic pleasure everyone raves about. It was just…full and uncomfortable, and hurt a bit going in. I might consider giving it one more shot, just because I like to test something thoroughly before giving up on it, but the third time would have to be a significantly different experience to hook me on it. If what I’ve experienced is what it is, I can be  absolutely fine just taking cock.

Humm.. That stinks you didnt get great pleasure.. maybe try some chems on your next adventure. 

I still want to get it all in me..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Two weeks ago my top fisted  me for 15min. It was amazing. He has found my spot and he makes me orgasm over and over. We filmed it and after 12 minutes I said I need a break. He gets this evil glint in his eye and he says you wanna break as he squeezes my prostate.making ne cun uncontrollably.  I scream no and he is pummeling my hole as cum is pissing out of me. Amazing experience 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

15 hours ago, Dicker60 said:

Two weeks ago my top fisted  me for 15min. It was amazing. He has found my spot and he makes me orgasm over and over. We filmed it and after 12 minutes I said I need a break. He gets this evil glint in his eye and he says you wanna break as he squeezes my prostate.making ne cun uncontrollably.  I scream no and he is pummeling my hole as cum is pissing out of me. Amazing experience 

I so want a guy like that! I still a virgin when it comes to fisting. The guys I play with are not into it but i keep pushing them on the subject.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Dicker60 said:

This is so hot but if you were my boy you’d have gotten a booty bump and a point and lasted a couple hours 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2