Link Motel

Any recommendations for a good hotel to stay at in Fort Lauderdale to host as a Pump and dump? I’ve heard link motel but also read that it’s pretty sketchy.  I’m staying at the Worthington but it’s hard to really host there. Any tips appreciated 😚

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 8:51 PM, Pm2778 said:

Any recommendations for a good hotel to stay at in Fort Lauderdale to host as a Pump and dump? I’ve heard link motel but also read that it’s pretty sketchy.  I’m staying at the Worthington but it’s hard to really host there. Any tips appreciated 😚

Hey man.... did you stay at The Link motel? I've got a room reserved there from May 19-21. Do you know if the showers accommodate a shower shot? I wanted to travel with one but unsure whether I can screw into the shower nozzle there. Any help from anyone is appreciated!

On 5/10/2021 at 9:23 PM, Bottombb14 said:

I would love to hear a updated review!

I was getting a lot of messages from guys on all sites that they would't visit me at the link due to its reputation as being a "drug and cockroach infest motel" so in the end I canceled my reservation at the last possible moment and made a reservation at the Days Inn Oakland Park.  So that's where I'll be tomorrow and Thursday taking loads. Hopefully that helps!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BradStevens said:

I was getting a lot of messages from guys on all sites that they would't visit me at the link due to its reputation as being a "drug and cockroach infest motel" so in the end I canceled my reservation at the last possible moment and made a reservation at the Days Inn Oakland Park.  So that's where I'll be tomorrow and Thursday taking loads. Hopefully that helps!

Look forward to hearing what the amenities are like.

are attachments to allow for douche nozzles common in any type/brand hotels?

I stayed at the Link when they opened and thought it was perfectly fine.  What could have happened in a couple of years?   The rooms were quite spacious and i had to bring my shower shot with me but all and all was okay.  yes, a couple of homeless nearby and staying in rooms but i like a little sketchy but the reviews on Tripadvisor have not been kind.  It was a great location of Fed Highway- and House of Pancakes next door -easy parking access - perfect spot but i'm a little surprised.   

I'll be down may 28th- June 6th. I have yet booked a hotel to stay at but have a few I am looking into. Anyone have any recommendations or tips on the better ones. I'm not to concerned with them being super sketchy, I do love a hot seedy, sketchy place to offer up my ass! Lmk! 

Needing a place to stay in FTL for just one night next month after the CumUnion party, I read this thread about Link “Hotel”. If ever you had a question about it read the nearly unanimous bad reviews on Expedia from people who stayed there. I’m not looking for the Ritz yet this place sounds like a pit