Daingerfield Island

Anyone come here for action? I stopped by yesterday afternoon and there were surprisingly a lot of guys cruising in the woods. Had multiple guys suck me and even ended up fucking someone raw. Thinking of going again with the weather warming up. One concern I was reading about is that there were undercover cops in the past. Is this still the case these days?

Edited by Oblivion161

• Moderators

There are a lot of postings in its listing on Squirt. Cops patrolling from marked vehicles are mentioned several times, but it does sound like the place is quite active and people aren't overly worried.

Just realized you probably know that already.

Wishing we had better cruising options up in my area.

Edited by viking8x6

• 1 month later...

very fun place!!  i get fucked there raw every so often usually at dusk in the woods.  you want to meet up there sometime?  you can fuck me with a little audience usually!  You could also just come to my place and fuck me deep and raw and not worry about the heat, the mosquitos, the ticks, the cops, etc.

oblivion: just cum to my place in  dupont and feed me that cock and breed my hole.  i'll be on my knees when you walk in my unlocked apt and you can haul ass right when you are done like a park experience!!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any late night action at Daingerfield island?  like after midnight?  How late in the evening are there lots of guys?    Really into older white daddy/bear/chub tops, are there many of that type there?  if not, where?

I live a few miles from here. You can get away with it up until about midnight. It’s not as popular a spot past dark, but still sees traffic. After 12,  the cops will come through and shoo anyone away until about 7. 

Some of the hottest dudes I ever seen in my life have bred me there. Took 7 loads one random Tuesday a few weeks ago. The hot guys aren’t there everyday, but often enough to keep you coming back. 

Tuesday from 11 to 1230-1 and sundays right before dark are bananas 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve been but had mixed results. I may be going at the wrong times or going to far in any direction, and I’m notoriously not good at cruising.  I’ve noticed a few things and I’m curious if others see this and are concerned, etc: first, guys tend to mill about in areas still viewable from the parking lot and perhaps even the road that leads to the parking lot which just seems like it would invite unwanted attention.  Granted I think the spot overall is well known so any amount of empty cars in that lot and I’m guessing most know what’s going on so maybe it doesn’t matter? Second, there’s a couple of guys that hang around there in the wooded area who clearly know one other and I have gotten the sense that they may have other interests being there than getting their dicks wet. Ever experience any negative issues down there from guys who aren’t cops? I wouldn’t ever bring anything valuable back there but seeing their behavior and odd interactions has certainly raised my eyebrows more than once. 

Definitely going back and hoping to get some loads when I do.