A poz fist Pig

I was scrolling through Grindr one night, sat in my lounge with my Grey Nike joggers on, Khaki Green TN's (in my pic) and a plain white t-shirt. 

Had a throb on and really had the urge to pump a sleazy hole, no names, just raw fun and go.

This guy in his late thirties messaged me, he was about 3 miles away and no profile pic. 

He stated he wanted a guy to fist him then dump a load in his stretched hole.

I thought, why not. 

About 20 mins later he buzzed me in to his ground floor council flat and was waiting on the bed in a jock and a pair of black socks with lube on the side and a towel down.

Without speaking, I lived my hand up and slowly started working his hole with my fingers, more fingers each time as he moaned. Then without warning I started to slowly at first push my fist in to his hole. I could feel the walls of his insides scrape against the sides of my fist. Once I got about 2.5 inches in, his hole just sort of sucked up the rest of my fist. 

My fist was warm from his insides and I could feel the lining of his ass. 

For about a good 15 minutes I punched his hole, ripping my fist out and then slamming it back in as my scally cock throbbed and dripped pre cum over the back of his lower legs.

He moaned and moaned as I stretched his sleazy, council dad hole.

I couldn't resist any longer so I slid my 8 inch knob in to his sloppy, clean hole and fucked him doggy until I shot barrels of a warm cum deep in his guts which made him moan with pleasure.

He could feel my cock pulse every shot.

After, I pulled out, pulled my joggers back up and fucked off.

Few days later I signed up to bbrt to have a scout around and saw his profile and find out he described himself as a poz sleazy dad with a turn on for scally lads to use him as a cumdump.

Proper turned me on that I fisted and loaded a poz pig so much that I met him another 5 times after that. 

• drscorpio changed the title to A poz fist Pig

Nothing better than a big load blown into your fisted, open hole or somebody wanking his cock whilst in your hole. Well - even better if the fisting continues and the cum is worked deep into your guts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
On 5/1/2021 at 2:24 PM, Rawbiker said:

Nothing better than a big load blown into your fisted, open hole or somebody wanking his cock whilst in your hole. Well - even better if the fisting continues and the cum is worked deep into your guts.

I love wanking inside a guy or using my fist to push random loads deep inside a used cumdump. 

1 hour ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I love wanking inside a guy or using my fist to push random loads deep inside a used cumdump. 

damn that would be so hot, having you mix the poison in my arse

• Piggy 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 6:25 AM, SleazyTopUK said:

I was scrolling through Grindr one night, sat in my lounge with my Grey Nike joggers on, Khaki Green TN's (in my pic) and a plain white t-shirt. 

Had a throb on and really had the urge to pump a sleazy hole, no names, just raw fun and go.

This guy in his late thirties messaged me, he was about 3 miles away and no profile pic. 

He stated he wanted a guy to fist him then dump a load in his stretched hole.

I thought, why not. 

About 20 mins later he buzzed me in to his ground floor council flat and was waiting on the bed in a jock and a pair of black socks with lube on the side and a towel down.

Without speaking, I lived my hand up and slowly started working his hole with my fingers, more fingers each time as he moaned. Then without warning I started to slowly at first push my fist in to his hole. I could feel the walls of his insides scrape against the sides of my fist. Once I got about 2.5 inches in, his hole just sort of sucked up the rest of my fist. 

My fist was warm from his insides and I could feel the lining of his ass. 

For about a good 15 minutes I punched his hole, ripping my fist out and then slamming it back in as my scally cock throbbed and dripped pre cum over the back of his lower legs.

He moaned and moaned as I stretched his sleazy, council dad hole.

I couldn't resist any longer so I slid my 8 inch knob in to his sloppy, clean hole and fucked him doggy until I shot barrels of a warm cum deep in his guts which made him moan with pleasure.

He could feel my cock pulse every shot.

After, I pulled out, pulled my joggers back up and fucked off.

Few days later I signed up to bbrt to have a scout around and saw his profile and find out he described himself as a poz sleazy dad with a turn on for scally lads to use him as a cumdump.

Proper turned me on that I fisted and loaded a poz pig so much that I met him another 5 times after that. 

YES !  YES !  YES !   Love to be you !