how often do cumdumps tend to get treatable std’s ?

I often want to party on the weekend (with molly and/or G ) and i notice every time i go to the local boathouse , i get an std like 90% of the time. Yet i know many cumdumps who just don’t stop every and take at least 8-10 loads a week. Am i doing something wrong ? Is it only at the bathhouse that there are a lot of std’s ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, momijifbr said:

I often want to party on the weekend (with molly and/or G ) and i notice every time i go to the local boathouse , i get an std like 90% of the time. Yet i know many cumdumps who just don’t stop every and take at least 8-10 loads a week. Am i doing something wrong ? Is it only at the bathhouse that there are a lot of std’s ? 

Impossible to say based on your posting. It's possible that in your locality, there's a high prevalence of STI's, but since you didn't include a location in your profile, no one can say for sure.

It's possible that in your locality, the bathhouse attracts a different sort of clientele than are attracted to the situations other cumdumps you've noticed online provide. Again, without any location information, it's impossible for anyone to judge what the situation is like *where you are*.

It may have something to do with being fucked up on drugs while you have sex, in that your judgment as to who and what to do are impaired.

Guest hungandmean
17 hours ago, momijifbr said:

Uhhh the cumdumps you know are likely just not stopping even though they know/suspect they have an STI/ or just don't care

Some doctors will give you antibiotics as a preventative measure, or post exposure med, but you're going to need to have a serious conversation with your doctor about something like doxycycline 200mg or whatever else medical journals would recommend as lots of STIs are resistant to antibiotics now. 

I suspect that unless they experience any symptoms, most cumdumps will leave an interval of at least 3 months between tests, rather than getting tested after every visit to a sauna/sex club- I know I do.  After all, you can only pick up gonno once in those 3 months, right?

Obviously that means there is a high likelihood that for some of that period you will be infected with something, but the kind of guys that fuck you bare in a bathhouse should be aware of that risk.

As long as you and everyone else who frequents those locations takes responsibility for their own sexual health and gets tested/treated every 3 months, any long-term harm to yourself or others should be minimized.

That’s why when I am in cumdump mode (which is most of the time these days), I tend to steer clear of the apps.  Unless you’re explicit about your sexual habits, guys off Grindr, etc, won’t be aware of the risk they are taking.  These days, I’d rather stick to hooking up with other ‘players’, who know what they’re getting into and make the effort to look out for themselves.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I think getting std's is an occupational hazard of spreading your legs for any cock and never turn a man down. My physician raised his eyebrows a few times when I came in with symptoms again. I know I'm crazy as I say that I really loved some of them and delayed going to the clinic. I'm also that fool that is not taking his HIV meds for very long periods. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

thats weird... some guys seem to get sti easier than other... 

Not that surprising. Some guys may have some natural resistance to some (but not all) STI's. Some may also have had them, but not know it, because symptoms were mild or they just didn't notice because they were regularly strung out on drugs.

Additionally, you can only contract an STI if you come into contact with someone who has one. In certain communities, there may be a low prevalence of, say, syphilis or gonorrhea or chlamydia such that the few people who have it rarely have sex with other locals, such that the locals who stick to the community never experience it. Or perhaps in certain areas, when someone gets an STI, it tends to get treated immediately such that it doesn't have much opportunity to spread.

• Upvote 1

The good ones get them constantly. l know if the bitch l am fucking is hot enough and as slutty as l like them, that they are likely to have at least one or two bugs anytime I shove my cock in their loose fuckholes especially since cumdumps often have no idea when they have anything.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

The good ones get them constantly. l know if the bitch l am fucking is hot enough and as slutty as l like them, that they are likely to have at least one or two bugs anytime I shove my cock in their loose fuckholes especially since cumdumps often have no idea when they have anything.

sounds like you're talking about this slutty little girl. I literally never know until the tests come back

Edited by T-Girl-Cumdumpster
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I get tested for HIV and STIs 4 times per year. I have typically picked something up at 2 out of 4 tests. Since deciding to go bareback full time about 5 years ago I have tried some strategies to compensate for lack of condoms with PrEP at top of list. I have recently reduced the amount of oral sex in group settings in an attempt to reduce some throat infections and try to remember to use an antiseptic mouthwash after sessions (I’m not 100% sure how that helps, but it can’t hurt). In group sessions I try to wash my cock periodically though I admit it is often difficult to avoid its entry into multiple holes in heat of the moment. Actually I’ve been surprised recently at how few bugs I’ve gotten after multiple successive raw hookups on sex trips and have put this down to ubiquity of PrEP use with its mandatory STI testing to retain prescriptions. 

• Like 2