how often do cumdumps tend to get treatable std’s ?

I’m trying to take as many loads as possible these days. For sure I have become less picky now, in fact I’ll take any load these days. I’ve said it before unless you’re going to ask for a test to look at people will lie about their status to fuck. It’s a risk we take 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

I have been barebacking for over a year now and have never been infected with an STI.  I am on PREP and take preventive antibiotics.  I have fucked men in bathhouses, hotel and at their homes.  I have a handful of fuck buddies that I regularly rim and flood their hole with cum.  I've hooked up with more than 20 hotel cum dumps who post on BBRT for anonymous fucking.  I have had the fucking best time in my life.

• Moderators

I stopped using condoms completely around 1995. There were two ten year periods when I was taking loads from whoever offered them (1995-2005 and 2011 - 2021, my boyfriend later husband and I were monogamous from 2005 - 2011). In that time, I was diagnosed with syphilis once in 2013. That is the only STI I have had.

Admittedly, I wasn't very good at getting regularly tested until I started PrEP in 2014. The doctor at first had me coming in every 3 months. After several rounds of testing with no STIs, he dropped me back to every 4 and then eventually every 5 months. I do live in a rural area although I normally make excursions to bigger cities every year (New Orleans, Dallas, and Austin mainly). 

• Like 2

It’s hit or miss.

Pre-pandemic, I had only visited a dark room once. That night, I probably had a dozen or more cocks in me.  I didn’t see any of the men who bred me. I was shocked at my next doctor visit when I was free of STDs. 

On Memorial Day, I went back to a different sex venue and was hungry for cock after quarantine. I didn’t want to see who was fucking me and just wanted to get fucked by a lot of guys. I went to the dark room and dropped my shorts. I lost track of how many cocks I took after 15. I’m going back this weekend.  I’ll be very surprised if I stay bug free.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I get gono and chlamydia all the time. Especially gono, I get tested every three months and I think I had gono in my mouth or my butt for at least the past six tests. Occasionally syphilis, like once a year maybe. You just get used to it. But get tested! It seems like they aren’t many symptoms unless you have it in your dick and I don’t penetrate so I usually can’t tell I have anything.

• 1 month later...

Since i been on prep i catch often STD's from anonymous men who i met online. I think it don't matter if u have baresex in a local bathhous / sexcinema or just online hookups. STD's are everywhere. first time i tested positive i was shocked with 3 STD's, but i know it's part of it and don't bother any more about it. you know the risk when you are a bare cumdump whore

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

I get a few bugs every couple months. I can’t even remember the last time I tested clean for everything, plus I am often loaded with 4 or 5 bugs at once. some guys hit me up whenever they have something new cause they know I love it plus they don’t wanna infect anyone they fuck socially

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

22 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I get a few bugs every couple months. I can’t even remember the last time I tested clean for everything, plus I am often loaded with 4 or 5 bugs at once. some guys hit me up whenever they have something new cause they know I love it plus they don’t wanna infect anyone they fuck socially

Fuck you dirty little piggy. You are a walking, talking collection of stds. Your pussy might be the most polluted place in North America. Are you ever totally clean?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

6 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

Fuck you dirty little piggy. You are a walking, talking collection of stds. Your pussy might be the most polluted place in North America. Are you ever totally clean?

thanks daddy! no, I think I take multiple dirty loads way too often to ever be totally clean. when you consider the time it takes for meds to clear up a bug or 3, by the time I am cleaned up, I likely already have something new.

• Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

by the time I am cleaned up, I likely already have something new.

haha, this is so recognizable! continue taking loads while ur on treatment for ur last STD(s), and a new bug is already arrived

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 4/29/2021 at 10:15 AM, momijifbr said:

I often want to party on the weekend (with molly and/or G ) and i notice every time i go to the local boathouse , i get an std like 90% of the time.

A frequency of 90% of the time strikes me as considerably higher than normal, as the prevalence of STDs in the population is simply not statistically high enough to result in that kind of frequency on the basis of a random set of encounters. It seems to me, however, that the clue may lie in the fact that this happens every time you go to a particular bathhouse, which will have a clientele of regular repeat patrons. I can imagine a situation in which you repeatedly go ass-up at this place and one guy who spends a lot of time there always fucks you when you’re there… and he’s a walking STD factory. Your frequent bad luck could be down to a single individual.

Or, it could be that two or three regular sluts at that bathhouse happen to be the irresponsible types who knowingly fuck while infected, and between them manage to keep a reservoir of contagion in circulation at that venue.

Frankly, I’d be surprised if your doctor readily agrees to preventative prophylactic antibiotics if you aren’t immune-compromised - unnecessary use of antibiotics is a good way to ensure the development of antibiotic-resistant strains.

I might suggest that you’re not doing yourself any favors if you’re going into a cumdumping situation with your brain compromised with Extasy or G. It’s always a good idea to have your head on straight when your ass is loose.

• Upvote 1