how often do cumdumps tend to get treatable std’s ?

This is a good question. From my perspective as a bottom I never know when I have an STD. Usually I find out when a top that fucked me tell me that I gave him something. 
But since most of the guys that fuck me are anon I don’t usually get that feed back. 
I know that when I got an std from a woman or a bottom my cock told me when I got something. 
Do you bottoms feel anything when you get an std? 
I take about 5 loads a week and the last time I want to the doc for an std was about 6-7 years ago. 

• Piggy 1

On 9/6/2021 at 2:39 PM, Bimarried001 said:

Do you bottoms feel anything when you get an std? 

Gono, chlamydia and herpes can all be contracted and present no initial symptoms. This is why regular testing is so important, because by the time any of these reached a second or third stage infection, they can start to do real  damage.

Myself, I’ve never had asymptomatic case - my ass always flags when I have something, and I’m glad it does so that I can pull myself out of service until I get it cleared up. I absolutely refuse to be a conscious spreader of disease.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t gotten a single one since I stopped going to the local bathhouse (over 2 years ago now, for various reasons). Nowadays I generally go to parties with maybe 8-10 guys over the course of the night, and I usually get fucked by any of them who isn’t a total bottom. My theory is that guys who party like this tend to get more check ups, whereas guys at the bathhouse can include “straight” guys who don’t see the need for it because they’re not gay, etc.

But look, I agree with the others who say that if you stick your ass in the air, you accept whatever gets put in it. Totally worth it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Gono, chlamydia and herpes can all be contracted and present no initial symptoms. This is why regular testing is so important, because by the time any of these reached a second or third stage infection, they can start to do real  damage.

Myself, I’ve never had asymptomatic case - my ass always flags when I have something, and I’m glad it does so that I can pull myself out of service until I get it cleared up. I absolutely refuse to be a conscious spreader of disease.

Good point. When I know I take care of it right away but it’s been awhile since I’ve had anything and I take loads regularly. 
I don’t worry much about spreading unless it’s a one on one relationship. 
If I’m at a sex spot and getting fucked by anon guys I assume they know the risk. 

Once again tested positive this month on anal Chlamydia and Gonorrhea here. not suprised me anymore, this 2 are the basic every single time. being on antibiotics since yesterday. up to the next positive test end November 

Edited by Kimberley

• 3 weeks later...

Usually I get them from the saunas. Although once me and another slut bottom got fucked side by side by a group of about 8 raw tops swapping regularly between our holes and our mouths without cleaning off. Someone realised after a while he was bleeding but by then I'd had had loads of cock straight from his cummy bloody hole.

He stopped taking cock at that point came in me and left lol. 

Got gonn and Chlamydia from that. 

Got herpes from.a dark room. No idea who from . Never saw a face or cock, just took whoever slid into me. 

Still HIV neg though unfortunately. 

Had chlymidia a few times which is easily treated. After my last big fuck session I had chlymidia, gonzo and syphilis, syphilis was the worst I had huge chancre on my dick, the doctor said I was one card away from having a Royal flush the only thing I didn’t get was HIV….. That was a big weekend at the Baths for me.