how often do cumdumps tend to get treatable std’s ?

I don't get tested as often as I should, but as a slut that should come as no surprise! When I was tested for HIV in 2015 and came back positive I also tested positive for syphilis.  I regularly get chlamydia and gonorrhoea and more syphilis. I take it as part and parcel of being a slut bottom. Guys who fuck me in saunas or at parties know what they're getting into as they too carry STIs and are spreading the strain. 

• 5 months later...
On 4/30/2021 at 9:48 AM, PupLucca said:

Cumdump bottom here and never had any sti’s before. At least not until I got pozzed but that’s the only one I’ve got or ever had

How do you know? other than Oriquick testing, for HIV, what detection do you have for other STI's going up your ass? when I give a man a BJ, it's more like for-play, and getting him hard (I can tell then, if something doesn't look right with his cock), I don't have him cum in my mouth, because I want it going up my ass.  

I've reached the point that as a CumDump I'm taking 12 to 23 loads a week...

I go to my regularly scheduled hiv and std blood work every 3 months.

I haven't been told I've have any std or sti. I'm also a no load refused CumDump. Bathhouse and take a day off work for loads I don't get on weekends 🙃 

I essentially have two full check ups each year for due to an issue outside sexual health.  I have used the same primary care doc for over 20 years.  We have a good relationship 

He suggested adding the std testing to both check ups when the second one was added 6 years ago.   Looking at my records, the last 5 years of single tests yielded on issue—syph

The six years of twice a year testing found 6 issues.  All syph and gono.  

Earlier this year both showed.  My doc was pretty cool about it as usual. But I did go home with a wall poster illustrating proper condom usage and a suggestion I have my BBBH ( bare back brother hood) tramp stamp tat laser off. 

My top Daddy is poz undetectable I've been with him since I was 20. I'm 38 now and when he found out he was poz he didn't fuck me until he got on meds.  After meds he said he was safe to fuck me and he did I did a home test and came back neg.   I asked him if I should get on prep he said I didn't need to.   I dont get fucked by anyone else but him. 

On 3/27/2022 at 2:39 PM, 90PercentStr8 said:

How do you know? other than Oriquick testing, for HIV, what detection do you have for other STI's going up your ass? when I give a man a BJ, it's more like for-play, and getting him hard (I can tell then, if something doesn't look right with his cock), I don't have him cum in my mouth, because I want it going up my ass.  

How do I know I’ve never had any std’s because I get tested regularly. And you can’t always tell just by looking at something or someone 

21 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

My top Daddy is poz undetectable I've been with him since I was 20. I'm 38 now and when he found out he was poz he didn't fuck me until he got on meds.  After meds he said he was safe to fuck me and he did I did a home test and came back neg.   I asked him if I should get on prep he said I didn't need to.   I dont get fucked by anyone else but him. 

It's your choice, but you're essentially trusting your sexual health strategy to someone else, and that's not something I would recommend to anyone. That's not a knock against your "Daddy", but just a fact of life.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/8/2022 at 7:22 AM, Pigforcum said:

I've never had a std in 10 years of gay sex, Never used condoms and I'm tested every few months. Guess it depends on pure luck

It actually depends on your genetic makeup and what else is going on in your body - you’re more likely to catch something if your immune system is compromised already. The studies I’ve seen show that your chances of catching hiv are extremely low if you don’t have other active infections, parasites or lots of pollutants already stressing your body’s immune response.

one study showed that your chances are about one in a hundred of catching hiv  each time you get bred if you never use protection and don’t already have a compromised immune system. 

those of us who are fortunate enough to have inherited genetic resistance can still get it but at extremely low rates - basically the same as being on prep or using protection. I still suffer from survivors guilt having lost so many friends during the aids crisis and I think part of me wants to just get it so I can stop thinking about it at all. 

the guys I let breed me say they’re clean and so far I’ve been able to avoid catching anything except crabs, a staph infection and cryptosporidium so I consider myself lucky.