Truck Stop Cumdump

Guest arizfag2breed

Guest arizfag2breed

anyone ever get any loads at the Flying J truck stop near I-10 and 67th ave in Phoenix. Looking for hangout spots to get some cock. Thinking about cruising the truck stop, or taking a stroll around 12th ave between Van Buren and Buckeye Rd in phx.

Guest arizfag2breed

homeless tent city is between jefferson and madison, and 12th ave and 13th ave. if u go down there with cigarettes, you'll probably attract a lot of new friends who want to bum a smoke. u give them something to smoke, in exchange for cum in your ass or mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if there is any action at Loves Truck gas station, off the I10- by Wild Horse Pass??! There are some hot hunks driving those rigs, but not sure if they want any action!! Would love to bottom for a trucker!!!

• 2 months later...
On 5/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, arizfag2breed said:

homeless tent city is between jefferson and madison, and 12th ave and 13th ave. if u go down there with cigarettes, you'll probably attract a lot of new friends who want to bum a smoke. u give them something to smoke, in exchange for cum in your ass or mouth.

Fuck have you gotten them to fuck you?