Cunningham Park Queens

Bruce999

This week I made an effort to cruise this park. I found out that Men of all ages are here. If you are looking for love, forget it. As I'm an old bottom I did not give it much of a chance and was I wrong. In five days I suck 5 dicks and I swallowed two loads; I was fuck raw three times and was rimmed before I was fuck. Today someone who did not speak one word of English fuck me. I left, passing others with a wet spot on the back of my pants. Give this place a chance 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bruce999 said:

This week I made an effort to cruise this park. I found out that Men of all ages are here. If you are looking for love, forget it. As I'm an old bottom I did not give it much of a chance and was I wrong. In five days I suck 5 dicks and I swallowed two loads; I was fuck raw three times and was rimmed before I was fuck. Today someone who did not speak one word of English fuck me. I left, passing others with a wet spot on the back of my pants. Give this place a chance 

I live in Queens. Thanks for the info, I will check it out. If you can please tell me what you think the best time to cruise here is. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

I live in Queens. Thanks for the info, I will check it out. If you can please tell me what you think the best time to cruise here is. 

Hala scored Boulevard and 73rd Ave. it’s a parking lot you’ll see a tunnel go through the tunnel make an immediate left go past the baseball field you’ll see a dirt path walk in best times I’ve gone in the morning afternoon and evening at dusk and suck dick and been fuck. You will See all ages. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bruce999 said:

Hala scored Boulevard and 73rd Ave. it’s a parking lot you’ll see a tunnel go through the tunnel make an immediate left go past the baseball field you’ll see a dirt path walk in best times I’ve gone in the morning afternoon and evening at dusk and suck dick and been fuck. You will See all ages. 

Great, thank you. I will sure check it out. I love outdoor play. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 3:07 PM, Bimarried001 said:

Let me know when you’re there. Love outdoor raw cock

On 5/2/2021 at 3:07 PM, Bimarried001 said:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the tip on this park. 
finally got there today. I’m sending this from the parking lot. I’m sitting here with 2 loads up my ass. 
Now I will say it’s all about the timing. 
I stuck around for more loads but it was dead after that. 
Never the less I’m taking 2 loads home to my wife. 

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I can  only visit on weekends. But so far the times I have gone have been fruitful for me. If you are a top that’s just looking for quick head or ass then head back home this is a good spot. 
Best time may be the time you can make it there. 

• Thanks 1

Last Saturday I look on Sniffles and see Cunningham Park is jumping but I could not get there. Sunday I go and it is dead so I sit on the bench by the tunnel. 30 minutes later this guy is eye balling me and massaging his dick under his pants. I follow and we get to a spot. I get on my knees and is bell blessed to see a nice size dick. He is hard fast and want to fuck so he as if he can fuck me raw YES. He does not wast and time or lube and rams his dick in. For the next 4 minutes he is hammering away before he grabbed me tight and gives his load. As he gets up I see 2 watching with there docks out so I took care Of them also. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/15/2021 at 9:51 AM, Bruce999 said:

Last Saturday I look on Sniffles and see Cunningham Park is jumping but I could not get there. Sunday I go and it is dead so I sit on the bench by the tunnel. 30 minutes later this guy is eye balling me and massaging his dick under his pants. I follow and we get to a spot. I get on my knees and is bell blessed to see a nice size dick. He is hard fast and want to fuck so he as if he can fuck me raw YES. He does not wast and time or lube and rams his dick in. For the next 4 minutes he is hammering away before he grabbed me tight and gives his load. As he gets up I see 2 watching with there docks out so I took care Of them also. 

I went there on Sunday and got caught sucking off these two black guys on the bench then them taking turns fucking me

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CumDumpSLT said:

I went there on Sunday and got caught sucking off these two black guys on the bench then them taking turns fucking me

You should go into the woods and not by the benches. There are plenty of fallen trees to be bent over and fucked. 

• 2 weeks later...