Back up the Heath

Chokulo

It’s been ages due to Covid and winter, and desperately needed to get fucked. So the only option was to go  to the heath, as one load was never going to be enough. I was getting horny all afternoon gave myself a proper cleaning and sat on a butt plug to get loose and ready. By the time 8pm came around I was seriously leaking, anticipating a great night and finally, some raw loads.

I am about 15 minutes  away, lubed up  i jumped on my scooter and headed up. I had a pair of loose trousers so could totally step out of them and use them as a rest. Parking up I could see a few cars, so headed off down to the path to the dark room, which is a dark leafy area . As I entered I could see quite a few guys already here. I got to the log, took my trousers  off and presented my naked ass to the room. Almost immediately one of the guys peeled off and I could hear him crunching towards me. A hand caressed my ass, and then a finger dawdled over my hole, slipped in and could feel the warm lubed ass, ready, waiting.

He shifted behind me, I heard his zip and then he shuffled towards me, I could only look down between my legs to see his jeans. Then I felt his cockhead nudge against my hole, gently probing, the mix of precum and lube leaving a warm trail as he gently slid up and down before hesitating, and slowly pushing in. That first cock head is the best moment, as you feel,your hole open up to the pressure. He slowly pushed in as I accommodated his cock, not big but a nice size, perfect for the first fuck. Once in he stopped and I heard him crack open some poppers, sniff hard twice, and then after a hesitation slowly slid all the way back in. I groaned out loud and arched my back. “ you like that don’t you” he whispered, as he started to pull out and push back in. I milked his cock as he pulled out, opening as he thrust in. He groaned, he wasn’t going to last long. He started to pick up speed and I ramped my hips back to meet his thrusts, his breath grew ragged. I could hear others nearby moving in. He sped up, grasped my hips groaned load and rammed in hard, his cock pulsating up my ass, his juice flooding my guts. It felt so good as he held still, his cock pulsing three or four times, then he leaned forwards, resting a moment and whispering “ great ass you slut”. I put my hand between my legs to feel his balls and cock as he slowly pulled out, and caught a little dribble of cum that I quickly licked up, and then moved my hand back to feel my cummy hole, all warm and sticky, with that fresh fucked smell!

He zipped up and pulled away, but barely had he stepped away when I felt a thick finger slip into my hole, deep, mixing the cum in my ass, he took his finger out and pushed in two, cum leaked out, it was a big load. “Smells like a slut”, he said out loud. I murmured in agreement, don’t give me the chat just slip your dick in I thought! And sure enough looking between my legs I saw him slip down his trackie, a pair of muscular legs shifted towards me and a fat mushroom head prodded till it found the right spot. He then thrust in hard, taking my breath away, I arched and pushed back to slam my ass back up to his balls. His cock must have been 8 inches and fat, because it filled me. This guy was riding me hard, pulling out and slamming in, and each time he pulled I sucked at his cock with my ass muscles, and could feel the slimy oozing cum. I slipped my hand underneath to feel his full balls, my fingers sliding either side of his cock to feel it’s slippery hardness. We had a real rhythm, him thrusting in hard as I pushed back, my ass opening each time he thrust in. We kept this up for 10 minutes, his hands caressing my stomach as he leaned forwards, both of us sweating hard. “ I’m cumming” he gasped, “breed me!” . And with one final hard thrust he pinned me, his cock slipping deep and hard, swelling as he held me tight, pumping load after load into me. I clamped down on his cock to keep him inside me and pushed back against his hips. He arched back, nestled in and kept his cock inside me until it started to soften. I moved my hips forwards, held his shaft with my hands as his softening cock slipped out, warm, slick and still meaty.

I rested my head on my arm, leaning against the trunk, that was a proper fuck! My ass was open and sloppy, my fingers dipped in, and could feel the looseness and brought my fingers back to my mouth to smell and lick the cum. Stayed there for the next few hours and must have taken another 6-7 cocks and a few more loads. By then I figured it was time to move on to the fuck tree.

Got there and it was crowded! About 6 bottoms along, asses pointing out and tops buzzing around, fucking. I joined the far end, dropped my trousers and started to bend out, pushing some cum out, but was too far along. Shuffled along into the middle to get that proper bend, back arched. Reached under my balls to finger and stretch my hole. I could see feet shuffling, and then suddenly a cock nudging my hole. Slick and slippery it glided in and nestled deep a moment, and then started pumping. But a few minutes and out again, my ass empty. A few minutes later same thing. I knew he was loving it as he clearly didn’t want to cum.so off again, and then finally he’s back, settles in and starts to pump, my ass opening up to the warm firm thrusts, the cum leaking out making that beautiful sticky, slappy sound of a well bred hole. He picks up the pace, I thrust back to match his rhythms, his balls slamming into my ass. We are both going faster, then I feel him stiffen and push hard, all the way in. His cock fills out, pulses and he shoots deep and hard inside me. A few seconds of hard pulsing, he sighs, leans forward and rests on me as he cock slowly softens. My hand reaches under my balls to feel his shaft as it slides out, a rush of warm cum into my hands and out. A great night, and time to go home!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12