From ass straight to mouth!!😍

Smayo

I love when a guy is fucking me nice and slow, giving my boy pussy a pleasurable work out, but right before he gets ready to cum he pulls out and shoves his cock down my throat and unloads!! For me it’s the hottest thing!! I just love it!😍😍

8F7E41C7-8BC7-40C1-96CB-43FC4C282F84.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

While shooting deep in an ass is the preferred method here, especially if it’s the sole fuck for the day, I find it’s nice to mix it up in longer sessions. Of course, sometimes a quick boy can slide off after a few squirts and catch the last one in his throat too. End of the day, ATM is awesome no matter what. 

• 4 months later...

I was taught from a young age to clean any cock that breeds me no matter the state, where or with how many other people watching.....I love tasting my own arse juices mixed with cum. I have the dirty old men who broke me in to be thankful for, they made me appreciate men's tastes and smells that come/cum with sex.       Plus there is something thrilling about being called a dirty slut when slurping on a cummy/ass juices cock, after being used.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 1:55 PM, Stealthed2006 said:

I was taught from a young age to clean any cock that breeds me no matter the state, where or with how many other people watching.....I love tasting my own arse juices mixed with cum. I have the dirty old men who broke me in to be thankful for, they made me appreciate men's tastes and smells that come/cum with sex.       Plus there is something thrilling about being called a dirty slut when slurping on a cummy/ass juices cock, after being used.

Always up for a dirty sleazy [banned word] chat on [deleted] if you are -  dirtylad01 I’m a sleazy pig from nw always looking for like minded pigs to get very depraved with.....