From ass straight to mouth!!😍

Smayo

My favorite is when a guy unloads in my ass and then pulls out and sticks his cock in my mouth for clean up. If he's fucking someone else, then I get to taste his jizz and the bottom's ass juices!

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2021 at 8:01 AM, Smayo said:

I love when a guy is fucking me nice and slow, giving my boy pussy a pleasurable work out, but right before he gets ready to cum he pulls out and shoves his cock down my throat and unloads!! For me it’s the hottest thing!! I just love it!😍😍

8F7E41C7-8BC7-40C1-96CB-43FC4C282F84.jpeg  f

So Fucking Beautiful and HOT - reminds of the 2 guys (  1 Black Top / Big Dick and 1 White - Fem boy ) I met in the woods - sucking his Blg Black cock - very young and submissive - became friends !

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 11:09 PM, kittyvoxxx said:

Always go ass to mouth. Love tasting my nasty hole on cock

Smoker here - sometimes love fingering my cunt hole - licking and sucking clean my finger - in public - sometimes placing my filter cig. in my cunt hole - smelling and smoking so fucking HOT !  

The one thing about BB I love is there is no cleanup. No rubbers to dispose of, no cum to wipe off, therefore after I've been fucked and semen has been deposited I love cleaning off the tops dick, tasting my ass and any seed that still might be oozing from his dick

Jon’s thing I find ironic is that young guys like me to eat their ass or suck their cock clean after they’ve cum in my ass but then they won’t kiss after I take the Cum in my mouth or after I’ve eaten their ass or cleaned off their cook  a2m as if it’s too dirty for them to put against their mouth. Where do they think my mouth has been? Lol

Before testing poz I used to try to insist the guy pull out and let me swallow his load instead of breeding me.  Now I rather have the load go in my ass and clean him up with my mouth.  Just don't forget to pick the sweat off his balls too, fuck sweaty balls taste and smell unbelievably delicious.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

11 hours ago, Cockstrap said:

Fucking love to be treated like that...cock up my arse...just about to unload ...but shove the throbbing cock into my hungry mouth and unload......

I am a complete smoking whore / slut - do not care if the ass hole is dirty or clean - infact - enjoy being high - smoking - being fucked and used by 3 or more guys ! In fact - I love rough sex - forcing poppers over my nose -sniffing - sniffing - wrecking my pussy cunt hole - stretching - tearing it apart !

When i first started having sex, cleaning before getting fucked was not an option for myself or most of the other bottoms male or female (different reasons for each).  So atm was the easiest way to clean up discreetly.  loved everything about it and would offer to clean up any cock from any hole.  Guys who didn't like fucking dirty asses used condoms, and i cleaned those too.  dATM is a perfect fit for who i am sexually.