Stupid people

RachelRage

Just wanted to share a funny story that's a commentary on our society's complete failure at sex ed.  I'm a bareback trans whore that loves dirty talk.  Most of my clients do too.  One of the most popular things I say is "daddy get me pregnant".  Obviously being trans that can't actually happen.  I had a young client a while ago that stopped and pulled out when I said that.  He actually thought he could get me pregnant.  Even if I was a cis girl he was fucking me in the ass.  He got so freaked out he couldn't finish and left.  Our education system has truly failed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Descartes70817

If you told me to make you pregnant I would blow my load and cum extra hard as I told you to take my toxic seed.

1 hour ago, RachelRage said:

Just wanted to share a funny story that's a commentary on our society's complete failure at sex ed.  I'm a bareback trans whore that loves dirty talk.  Most of my clients do too.  One of the most popular things I say is "daddy get me pregnant".  Obviously being trans that can't actually happen.  I had a young client a while ago that stopped and pulled out when I said that.  He actually thought he could get me pregnant.  Even if I was a cis girl he was fucking me in the ass.  He got so freaked out he couldn't finish and left.  Our education system has truly failed

While I share your judgement that the education systems in the US have failed on sex education, I don't think your thread title is either helpful or accurate. 

When someone doesn't know something because they have never been educated properly about it, they are considered ignorant. Calling people stupid because a system failed to educate them isn't accurate and punishes the victim.

The people who create and run failed and medically inaccurate (only 13 states mandate sex-ed be medically accurate) sex education programs are stupid.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

The people who create and run failed and medically inaccurate (only 13 states mandate sex-ed be medically accurate) sex education programs are stupid.

Or even worse, they are ideologically motivated to intentionally omit medical accuracy and useful information from the sex-ed programs they create.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

Or even worse, they are ideologically motivated to intentionally omit medical accuracy and useful information from the sex-ed programs they create.

...and therefore ethically responsible and possibly criminally negligent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RachelRage said:

I’m a sissy CD bareback whore and never say no to dick or cum. I was getting tag teamed couple weeks ago by these two daddies in an adult bookstore, one had this ridiculously huge cock. After his friend blew his load in me I got up to reposition myself. He looked at me with a smile and said I hope you’re ready for Daddy to show you how much he loves you. He threw me down on that couch and buried his rock hard throbbing cock all the way inside my hole. When I told him to give me his babies and make me pregnant, he fucked me even harder lol I felt his cock in my stomach. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackrobe said:

While I share your judgement that the education systems in the US have failed on sex education, I don't think your thread title is either helpful or accurate. 

When someone doesn't know something because they have never been educated properly about it, they are considered ignorant. Calling people stupid because a system failed to educate them isn't accurate and punishes the victim.

She did not say the "US" system has failed. In fact, the original poster is from Canada.

That said, your point is well-taken: there is a big difference between "not knowing" and "being too dumb to understand".

• Like 1

Sex Ed?  That used to be my friend Ed's nickname back in high school.                                   j/k

Actually i never was offered that course in any of the six {army brat} 1-12th grade schools i attended. To ensure my complete ignorance of all thing to with sex, ie., the birdies and the bb's, my parents did not perform that parental 'highly recommended' task!

If either parent or anyone wants to know who turned me homo, i would place that honour/failure on my parents!

Before anyone gets their pantsuit melted or panties wadded, the  above is meant to be humourous.  When referring to  the education business of babysitting centers in the USA  one tends to begin to shake their head as tears begin to drop.  Those are your educators. parents. American patriots and true legislators who are in a crying, as they gaze upon the pitiable shambles of our learning system.  We have the second best education system globally.  However that doesn't create the best students.  Math 38th place and science 24th .  I therefore 

BTW, cheers to the UK and Canada which are highest ranked of the 195{?} countries.    {The USA recognizes 195 countries in the world. Your country may have different figure as these are based upon the political agenda of each country. The UN has 194 member states.}

BTW all the facts  are from the CIA Factbook, the UN and USA Today and other sources.  My own experiences mentioned are true.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 9:19 PM, RachelRage said:

He actually thought he could get me pregnant.  Even if I was a cis girl he was fucking me in the ass. 

🤣😂 That's funny and stupid yet adorable.

I'd adopt that young man in a heartbeat. 😈