Guyfferals ? 😉

Carlos1881

With light at the end of the tunnel and with vaccination in overdrive..

Would prefer to  play with guys recommended  to you and had their Vaccine  Only or  does it not make a difference? 

Happy Hunting guys ! 

Karl 😀

• Piggy 1

I get my second jab in two weeks so i'm not particularly worried if my future sexual partners are vaccinated or not. Prefer them to be but not a deal breaker if not. Worst of the crisis is over in UK so we can afford to relax a little and have some fun.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, PendragonSpirit said:

Not to underplay Coveve, but I do find it a little funny we'll cheerfully take most any load, plunge raw into any hole, risking our hearty and hale selves, yet this is the hill we're like "Yeah, but..."

Well, on the one hand, there are some serious infections that are transmitted sexually of which one should be aware and for which BB sex provides no protection. So, somewhat valid point.

On the other hand, those infections, insofar as I know, won't have you in the hospital on a respirator within a month and/or dead shortly afterward the way Covid has for several million people worldwide. So, somewhat less valid point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, PendragonSpirit said:

Not to underplay Coveve, but I do find it a little funny we'll cheerfully take most any load, plunge raw into any hole, risking our hearty and hale selves, yet this is the hill we're like "Yeah, but..."

There is also the difference that barebacking is a personal choice and the risks are only there to yourselves and sexual partners, whereas Covid can be spread catastrohpically amongst the general public. Just look at India right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

There's also a difference between "my bad decision tonight could cause me some trouble down the line in a few weeks/years" and "my bad decision could leave me gasping out my last breath 10 days from now."

I had both shots back in late Dec and early Jan. I have been playing without care of the others have gotten theirs; I am protected from them and they are protected from me. My sex life is nearly back to its former levels of hyper-promiscuity. Once the events begin gain, my sex life will be normal again.

9 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

There's also a difference between "my bad decision tonight could cause me some trouble down the line in a few weeks/years" and "my bad decision could leave me gasping out my last breath 10 days from now."

Not to mention that with sex, "my bad decision" affects only me and my play partners who have made that choice,  but with Covid, "my bad decision" can affect any one who breathes the same air I do with no choice possible.  I am NOT killing my older relatives.

• Upvote 4

Fully vaxxed now and will be wading back into the sea of horny men that I pray is still out there....  That said, I've done almost nothing in over a year. I've got some retraining to do to get back into cumdump shape (and I could use to lose a few COVID lbs too).  I'd prefer they be vaxxed, but now that i (and the majority of my circle) are vaxxed, I'm less concerned about it.  I still won't be diving face first into unmasked non-distanced events for a while, but a small gangbang I'd be good with...

I would love there to be a Yelp like site for tops and bottoms to review their conquests, but it would take just one asshole and all of the sudden there would be bullshit reviews because you didn't sleep with him or he came too fast or whatever.  I, honestly, like to hear what a guy thinks of my hole. When we're face to face it's all "OMG, that was amazing! Blah, blah, blah"  but I want to hear if he'd actually tell a buddy about the ass he just seeded. THAT's when I know I'm doing something right! 

• Upvote 1