Little black book/list/notes of sex?

Does anyone keep lists/notes of there sexual activity?  I do.   So far this year (2021) I've had sex 25 times (thru 5/5/21).   Of those encounters; I took 8 loads in the ass, swallowed 15 loads, had him swallow mine (gloryhole), and I shot once on his chest.   Does that make me a slut, or just a horny dude?

I use to  favor the  classic  bedpost notching technique, until one mornin' I woke up naked, stinkin' of mansex with wood chips stuck to my ass  and my bed was gone. I realized, you're a right proper slut ain't cha and maybe this rather prosaic method of enumeration doesn't offer the kind of robust mathematical modeling required to track all my sexual commins and goin ons.  So then  I thought these are some real big fuckin numbers, cause I'm a sex addict. I should call Nathan he's got a huge fuckin dick, lean little fucker, only about 5foot8 always down to pound one out, huge dong,  teaches Theoretical Astrophysics.  I don't even know what a math model looks like. Prolly got a big dick tho. My math teacher in 8th grade had a huge cock... 

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

I started keeping a spreadsheet on my computer last year.  Now that I have it set up, it only takes a moment to update. I try to remember to do it before I go to sleep that night. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

I tried to do this last year. Clearly I picked the wrong year LOL. Haven't started one this year (despite actually having had a few encounters). I keep thinking it would be a good thing, if only for those occasions when an STI crops up... but maybe I'm loath to get serious about it because then I'd have to notice just how little sex I'm actually getting 🤨

• Like 1

I've had my list since 2018.  I update it each day I have sex so I don't forget.   Had one guy on grindr thank me recently for his first man-man sex.   Checked my list and there it was listed two years ago.

27 minutes ago, germancumbear said:

I started to take notes about the nationalities/ethnicities of the guys I fucked with pretty early on. I love a great variety but of course you can't always find out in spontaneous hookups 

Yeah I take note of nationality too if I know it. I don't really know why I collect this information, I guess it helps me remember the hookup for when I think of past hookups while wanking haha. Otherwise there's some decent ones that I simply wouldn't remember. I only started keeping track relatively recently though...I'm sure there was a day where I fucked three guys that all had the same name but that's nowhere to be found here...but then again, there's two guys I fucked at a club that might have been the same guy, so I guess that balances out xD

2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I certainly do.  It's why I started my blog...

WOOF!  🐷. Love to drink you from the tap 'Pisser!!!  🍆💦💦