Little black book/list/notes of sex?

For a while I kept records - attributes, size, what he liked, how he fucked, nicknames I'd given repeats, etc.  Then I slowly morphed to just keeping numbers. I can remember most of them, but sometimes they blur together - especially on the 20+ load nights at a bath or sex club (though that hasn't happened in over a year)!  Can't wait to get back to it!  Fully vaxxed now, so look for updates and reports of a huge hole swallowing men!  :-)

• Like 2

I write notes, mainly cause I realise there are places I’ve utterly forgotten or memories I just can’t place...

I used to keep notes on the guys I’d hook up with but frankly got lazy, shame as my memory is a pile of crap and I always run the risk of messing up with a previous hookup, or missing them cause I’d forgotten what city they were in...

I also enjoyed writing cause it’s good to help other people understand a place

I was largely inspired by James Calvin on medium 

[think before following links] https://link.medium.com/JDBGr1gI4fb

in particular his piece describing SBN (London) back when it was in the split level venue before Fire...

[think before following links] https://link.medium.com/snjxjTCI4fb

anyhoo, funniest notes are when I see guys I’ve hooked up with using new names but the same photos on apps - one guy in particular had about five first names, turns out they were code for what he was into at that time...

damn I’m so looking forward to meets and travelling (to have more meets)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bicycledude said:

Would love to read that😈🐷💦

It’s absolutely disgusting and I’m extremely proud of it lol. I gave my virginity away at 15 to a 28yo black man that I met online with a fat 9” cock and a registered sex offender pedophile. I sucked his fat cock, let him feed me my first load, let him molest me, whisper disgusting things into my ear as he raped my hole and spilled his seed inside me. I let him get me high and breed me for few more hours until my parents got home hiding him in me closet. After they went to bed we continued 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Littlebill77 said:

in particular his piece describing SBN (London) back when it was in the split level venue before Fire...

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://link.medium.com/snjxjTCI4fb

Yes I enjoyed Hoist SBN afternoons loads more than a standard leather night there

• Like 1

Fuck yes! I love seeing how much more of a total cum greedy whore I’ve become month by month. Plus I love telling tops how many loads  I’ve taken and from how many different breeders this year already - let’s them really know what a fuckin whore I love being! 

It’s definitely increased my use in ATL and the number of texts I get from random horned up men has doubled in 6 months. 

Gotta be a reliable cumdumpster fuckboy for all these tops that need to breed and seed a slut hole the way they want!
If you are in or coming through ATL hit me up! Essential service provider for any and all men here 😈

2021 Loads taken balls deep in my muscle ass = 134 loads and 86 different men 

E5F106EA-BDB6-48ED-89E0-FAA3BAE01A7D.jpeg

On 5/8/2021 at 1:37 AM, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

Plus I love telling tops how many loads  I’ve taken and from how many different breeders this year already - let’s them really know what a fuckin whore I love being! 

A+ man!  Luv hearing how slutty a btm is.  And that wet cumhole looks used!  Def need to swing by Atlanta while you're there.

the pig tends to bakrooms bookstores gloryholes so it cant really bother with that cause it can remember exactly each dik in a given dikday.    Too busy sukn em.    Fukn love sukn the dix.    One after another    A few a a time.   Swallo n get on the next.    Never enuf.    Poppers n anon cox.   Fuk