Little black book/list/notes of sex?

Definitely!! I certainly keep count of loads bred into me and cocks into me at my CumDump events or at a bathhouse or Slammers.  I also have a group of regular tops that bred and use my ass and I have been keeping a detailed Excel spreadsheet for almost 5 years now.. it has 24 different categories; first breeding, how we first contacted, text number or email, estimated age, cock pic, every date they bred me, cock size, race, relationship status, STDs, descriptive information, their preference for breeding me, etc., etc.  I have 52 regulars on the list, most are fairly anonymous, meaning I’ve never seen their face. They all know I track everything in my spreadsheet and they appreciate it. To be a regular you must send me a good cock pic and give me an email Orr text number. Many are in relationships and appreciate an available CumDump on the side. I keep them updated on STDs, etc. I have special availability for them.  It’s really fun to track. I never really thought it would get this detailed, but luv it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

Definitely!! I certainly keep count of loads bred into me and cocks into me at my CumDump events or at a bathhouse or Slammers.  I also have a group of regular tops that bred and use my ass and I have been keeping a detailed Excel spreadsheet for almost 5 years now.. it has 24 different categories; first breeding, how we first contacted, text number or email, estimated age, cock pic, every date they bred me, cock size, race, relationship status, STDs, descriptive information, their preference for breeding me, etc., etc.  I have 52 regulars on the list, most are fairly anonymous, meaning I’ve never seen their face. They all know I track everything in my spreadsheet and they appreciate it. To be a regular you must send me a good cock pic and give me an email Orr text number. Many are in relationships and appreciate an available CumDump on the side. I keep them updated on STDs, etc. I have special availability for them.  It’s really fun to track. I never really thought it would get this detailed, but luv it.

What a great idea! May start a detailed log like this as well for the hookups for me and my husband, together and separate! Actually, it would turn me on to help track my husband’s hookups. 😈

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, PigPlayRaw said:

What a great idea! May start a detailed log like this as well for the hookups for me and my husband, together and separate! Actually, it would turn me on to help track my husband’s hookups. 😈

You should!!! I luv looking at my regular list and seeing all their cock pics. I know exactly how many loads they given me over the years.  I can also send group emails when I’m available for their loads and they can contact me when they are in need. If you need and help setting it up, feel free to reach out! Good luck.

On 5/14/2021 at 1:51 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

A+ man!  Luv hearing how slutty a btm is.  And that wet cumhole looks used!  Def need to swing by Atlanta while you're there.

Thanks man! Yes you should visit - I’d love to show u what a good service fuck boy I am 

• 3 weeks later...