Help me choose a NYC tranny

There's a good chance I'll visit NYC later this year, and if I do I'd love to spend some time with a local trans woman. I'm mostly a bottom, obviously looking to be fucked raw and bred, if you know any NYC tranny who's into barebacking I'd love to know. If she's into partying/pnp even better. The two that got me the horniest were Achellois/Red Ivy (I've read rumors she likes to fuck raw and might be poz, which is actually a huge plus if she's also the pnp type) and Aurora North (lots of raw videos, and she seems super into poppers), confirming both fuck raw would be amazing, but please note any t-girl you know that does the stuff I've mentioned. Thanks, with luck I'll get some suggestions.  

15 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I have a regular that I pay to fuck me raw in Brooklyn. I won’t give her info now but if you hit me up when you’re here I can give you her contact. She has big tits and about an 8 inch cock. 

That’s hot! I’m from Long Island but traveled into queens and Brooklyn few times a month to hook up with these beautiful black trannies that had these huge dicks 9-11”. I’d let them own me, wreck and breed my holes. One of them loved to play in public so it would always take place in the hallway, stairwell or somewhere outside. I loved it when we’d get caught by someone. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2021 at 9:59 AM, Bimarried001 said:

I have a regular that I pay to fuck me raw in Brooklyn. I won’t give her info now but if you hit me up when you’re here I can give you her contact. She has big tits and about an 8 inch cock. 

I'll def hit you up once I'm there, your description sounds exactly like what I'm after.

On 5/6/2021 at 2:59 AM, Gaelicsword said:

There's a good chance I'll visit NYC later this year, and if I do I'd love to spend some time with a local trans woman. I'm mostly a bottom, obviously looking to be fucked raw and bred, if you know any NYC tranny who's into barebacking I'd love to know. If she's into partying/pnp even better. The two that got me the horniest were Achellois/Red Ivy (I've read rumors she likes to fuck raw and might be poz, which is actually a huge plus if she's also the pnp type) and Aurora North (lots of raw videos, and she seems super into poppers), confirming both fuck raw would be amazing, but please note any t-girl you know that does the stuff I've mentioned. Thanks, with luck I'll get some suggestions.  

Is this girl you're talking about named Jessica? 😉

On 5/10/2021 at 12:40 AM, CumDumpSLT said:

That’s hot! I’m from Long Island but traveled into queens and Brooklyn few times a month to hook up with these beautiful black trannies that had these huge dicks 9-11”. I’d let them own me, wreck and breed my holes. One of them loved to play in public so it would always take place in the hallway, stairwell or somewhere outside. I loved it when we’d get caught by someone. 

Yeah, we played in public a few times. Now she has her own place so we mostly fuck at her place. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NegSissy said:

Is this girl you're talking about named Jessica? 😉

Which one? Both I've mentioned can be found online, Aurora North has a ton of content, I'm crazy about her mainly because she has a very androginous body, a gorgeous face that's feminine but not at all passable, and the fact that she fucks or gets fucked raw in most of her content and is shown doing crazy amounts of poppers. She's super verbal in her videos, looks like a very dirty, perverted fuck. I can totally picture myself doing a monster amount of poppers while she's pounding me raw and begging her "Please breed me, mommy!".

Red Ivy/Achellois is the opposite, almost no content (and 0 videos), physically she's voluptuous, has a gorgeous fair skin, gorgeous eyes, and a 13" monster between her legs. No idea where I read it, but I'm pretty sure I've seen comments saying she'll enter the bottom raw if you don't ask her to use protection, and that she might be poz. With her the only way I picture myself going all the way is if she's a total party animal. I'd tell her I'm a tina virgin and that I want to get spun for the first time with her, and that I actually want her to get me really fucked up because I can't resist going raw when pnping. The dream scenario would be her having a pozzing fetish, and spend a couple of days being her drug addicted cum dumpster. I can picture myself barely coherent, absolutely destroyed by the chems (if she's into giving me multiple chems I'm pretty sure I'd give in to temptation), moaning "Poz me! Make me your drug-addicted AIDS fuckdoll!". If I ever get pozzed on purpose I want to do it during the craziest, most risky chemsex of my life.

On 5/12/2021 at 12:17 PM, Sam12127 said:

i have one i hire regularly, if you want to email me i can share her info... if you're ok with black girls who have huge dicks... 

lemme know your email and i'll send a note. 

Black girls with huge dicks?! I wanna meet this girl too! Lol