not early enough

i made decision too late. wish i. could beam to the old, bath house, be a young gay streetwalker, pre med days. want to roleplay lol?

well, i made that decision now, at 25 years old and looking 19yo... im having so many men available for me, it makes me feel hot... but i know its due my age... it sucks it doesnt last too long

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

well, i made that decision now, at 25 years old and looking 19yo... im having so many men available for me, it makes me feel hot... but i know its due my age... it sucks it doesnt last too long

I shouldn't worry yourself too much about aging, but it might be that I'm even more of a Peter Pan than you are. At 40 I had 20-something's hitting on me, and at 60+ I have 40-something's hitting on me - of both sexes!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

I made the wrong decision when I was 18. I chose to fake being straight as a matter of survival in a homophobic society. for way too many years. I'm just glad I didn't wait too long to start barebacking other men again.

I think we all look back and feel this way. I know I look back now at when I was in my teens and had many instances and opportunities and now wished I'd done a lot of things differently back then. Of course I also know that I very likely would not be here today regretting it though, but it would have been one hell of a ride !!

9 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

I"m 62 and I still don't have a problem finding partners.  I do miss those days of the late 70s and early 80's. The dances I used to do to keep in the closet. The "It's not gay when it's part of a threesome" thing.  I was really just coming out of my shell at the beginning of the aids crisis and it did change my behavior.  Didn't stop me, but it changed things.  If I beamed back I'd be more aggressive at the cruising locations and not spent so much time hanging around the edges of things.  I do wonder how I eded up not catching anything other than a case of crabs once.

• Like 1

Had a bad experience in a sleazy public toilet at 17 (would probably have enjoyed it now, but it freaked me out at the time). Small town life and conservative parents did not help. Spent my 20s with no sex (what a waste)!!!. At 30 I met a guy in a toilet and fucked him (this was years before the internet). He was 15 years older and just let me go at my own pace, Introducing me to other guys. We became regular fuck buddies and are still mates now. He helped me become the  sleazy fucker that I was always meant to be. Once the internet happened I met many more guys, although it was many years before I ventured down the bareback path. 

Totally at ease with my sexual nature now, but regret those years of playing with my right hand!!

• Like 1

I wish I could have hung out with my gay friends from high school. I was straight with a girlfriend and life was good. My friend asked a few times if I wanted to join in. I let him suck my dick one day and I tried it soon after. I’ve only been out for six years now. But I would have gone to the gay lifestyle now I think of it. 

Now looking back at my high school years, I do recognize and sometimes even regret missed sexual opportunities. But I’m not too hard on myself, as I also now realize that it might not have been the right time in my life to start having sex and all the consequences that might have triggered.  Nothing wrong with having dessert but only after dinner.

Started early way before any idea of straight or gay,right or wrong formed in my cute blonde 11 year old head.Was introduced to gay sex by a kindly man in the back of a camper with a full on gay seduction and breeding.His teachings were re-inforced by many men who kept me going in the direction I was meant to follow.Although I have had several very good hookups with women its the cute guys that get me hot.If we are to accept gay orientation as a normal sexual behaviour then we must allow,and maybe even encourage gay young men to experiment and grow sexually the same as we would straight.:)

On 5/8/2021 at 10:56 AM, Homo60 said:

I think we all look back and feel this way. I know I look back now at when I was in my teens and had many instances and opportunities and now wished I'd done a lot of things differently back then. Of course I also know that I very likely would not be here today regretting it though, but it would have been one hell of a ride !!

The story behind why I had to make the decision deserves at least a chapter, if not an entire book, to itself. 

• Like 1