Mum abanded me when I was a baby. Left me in the care of my uncle who I call Daddy John and his husband Steve. Or as I call him, Daddy Steve. They have worked hard to give me a good up brining; giving me the best education and a safe home to come to. But this is not a story about my up bringing… Well not that kind of up bringing… It’s more a story of my coming into my own true self. It’s a story about me becoming the piggy faggot boy whore that I am.

My daddy’s are very well off. Got a bit of money behind them. Daddy John owns a construction business and Daddy Steve is a real estate agent. So it’s no surprise that we live in a beautiful inner city modern home in the heart of Sydney, designed and built by Daddy John himself. I come to visit him at work from time to time and it is interesting to see how his employees stand straight whenever he is nearby. Daddy John is a unit for a 67 year old. 186cm, big broad shoulders, thick thighs, stone arms and a solid butt. He always wears jeans that seem tight on him, showcasing his huge bulge just below his leather buckle and he always tucks in his checked shirt in. Never wears a tie and leaves his top couple of buttons undone which opens up to his thick salt and pepper hairy chest. He keeps his rugged silver beard maintained, cropping his sharp jaw line, but doesn’t over groom it to the point it looks to show pony, and his salt and pepper hair neatly cut with a slight combover.

Daddy Steve on the other hand is 52 years old and he is always on the go. At home he would always be pace a hall on his phone conducting business or closing a sale, but he still always finds time to help me with my homework or have a general catch up about my day. He too is quite a masculine man. Not the big unit like Daddy John, but still fit a fuck. He looked a little like Frank Grillo. He works like every morning to maintain his shredded body and only wears tailored made suits. But when he has the chance, he likes to show off his assets. Always in his speedos taking a dip in the indoor pool. His washed board abs are coated in a fine coat of hair that tails up to his chest. He is so chiselled, the hair on his chest thickens around the top of his abs up through the middle of his pecs then spreads out right up to the top of his neck line. Grey hair is starting to show in his hair, like Daddy John and even though he does not say anything, I think he is worrying that he is getting old.

My name is Scott. I am 18 years old and like any other boy my age, I do all the teenage things. I go to school, play football, hang out with my mates when my Daddy’s allow me to, smoke joints, go off to parties. But something just did not feel right. I never quite felt like it was my scene, my life. I was floating through it waiting for something. But I just did not know what. But all this changed a few weeks after I turned 18.

You see, I never really thought about Daddy John and Daddy Steve having sex until I accidently stumbled across them doing exactly that. They did not know I came home early from football practice one Wednesday night, I walked into the kitchen and that’s when I saw it. Daddy John had one of his massive hairy hands wrapped around the back of Daddy Steve’s neck, his other on Daddy Steve’s waste while furiously fucking Daddy Steve in his ass. Daddy Steve looked like he was in pain, struggling with the invasion. 

‘Take daddy’s cock you fucking faggot.’ Daddy John grunted at Daddy Steve and worked up flehm and spat it on Daddy Steve’s back. 

Daddy Steve panted and moaned as Daddy John just fucked away.

‘Yeah, That’s it pig. Take that raw cock.’ Daddy John continued.

Something inside me switched. I don’t not know what happened. I never considered myself as a gay. I never thought of myself as anything. But watching my Daddy’s fuck sparked something in me and I felt myself harden in my football shorts.

Daddy Steve’s eyes were watery. He look like he was going to cry. For a moment I felt sorry for him because he seemed in pain, but then I saw his hard cock swinging back and forth from Daddy Johns thrusts. I have seen his cock before when I was younger, but I had never seen it like this. it had to be at least 10inches and as thick as a Rexona spray can. His balls sat nice a tight below his cock and I could tell that he manscapes by the shape of his pubic area.

‘You ready for it faggot?!’ Daddy John grunted. And before Daddy Steve could reply, Daddy John did one last hard slam into Daddy Steve’s ass and moaned out loud. It scared the shit out of me for how loud he moaned. It was like a lion roaring. ‘Take that load you fucking whore!’ Daddy Steve moaned as well. But it was more like a painful moan than a joyful one. This went on for what seemed like ages and then Daddy John spat on Daddy Steve again and pull his cock out. I watched as a stream of cum squirted out of Daddy Steve’s hole. It was like his hole could not hold onto all that cum. And I was jaw dropped when I saw Daddy John’s cock. I thought Daddy Steve was big, but Daddy John took the crown. From what I could tell it was at least 12.5inches long and easily as thick as the largest part of my forearm. It glistened from all the slick juices from Daddy Steve’s arse which highlighted the still pulsing thick veins webby down Daddy John’s shaft. Oh and his knob was like a firm purplish helmet an inch thicker than the shaft.

He then pushed Daddy Steve to his knees ‘Clean up that mess you made, pig.’ And shoved his cock down Daddy Steve’s throat. I watch as Daddy Steve’s blood shot eyes bulged out his head as he choked on it. Daddy John did not care one bit that Daddy Steve was gasping for air. He just kept pumping hard down daddy Steve’s through. It must have been too much for Daddy Steve because his gag reflex gave in and coughed up mucus all over Daddy John’s shaft, matting Daddy John’s pubs.

This was too much for me. I quickly raced up stairs before they saw me and hopped in the shower. I was both aroused and scared of what I just saw. The way Daddy John treated Daddy Steve was wrong. It was degrading and unrespectful, but it was so hot and arousing at the same time. My cock deceived me and it was rock hard again. I pulled myself off and blew the biggest load all over the glass shower door.

To be continued

Edited by drscorpio
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 2

Part 2

The rest of the week was a blur for me. I was having an out of body moment and only snapped out of it whenever I was interrupted. My dad’s were picking up on it. Dinner time was awkward. I wouldn’t look them straight in the eye. What surprised me was the way they acted. They were normal. They were their loving selves. I didn’t get it. Daddy John literally raped Daddy Steve and Daddy Steve did not seem to care. I must have been distracted at footy because coach Davis kept giving me a verbal and asking where my head was at and my friends even said I seem distant. One Evening Daddy John pulled me aside before we left to go to football practice and asked me if I was ok. My grades had slipped and he was worried that they were not giving him enough study time or maybe too pressure. I told him I was fine and I’ll pick up my game. He gave me a big huge. He pressed me hard into him. His big massive arms cradled my back which pressed my face into his masculine chest and I could feel his bulge press against my own chest. I kept thinking that his massive cock was only a few inches away from my face and imagined what it would be like to have it in my mouth… Or my arse… The thought shocked me for a moment, but then I felt myself harden. Daddy John must have noticed and pulled back slightly to look down at me.

He then said ‘I love you Son. You are my boy.’ And pulled me back in. My hard on pressed against his upper shin. 

We were about to leave when he stopped to tell me something ‘Oh. By the way. Steve and I are heading out tonight to celebrate his 53rd birthday.’

‘I know dad.’

‘You do?’

‘You go out for his birthday every year. I know the routine.’ I amused as we kept on walking to the entrance.

To the right is a side stair case leading to the lower level of the house. To the side at the bottom is another door leading to a room I am not allowed to go in. Daddy Steve walked out as we walked past the stair case. He said ‘Head to training?’

‘We sure are, dad.’ I said as Daddy John opened the front door. ‘Happy birthday by the way. Have a fun night tonight. I’ll stay at Mitch’s place tonight.’

‘Thanks Son. Tonight is going to be a blow out.’

I knew full well that they were going to have sex. I felt myself get hard again at the notion of it. But for the last few weeks I have snuck to the their bedroom to listen in on them fucking and Daddy John still had no remorse over Daddy Steve. He really violates him and Daddy Steve just excepts it, regardless of how much it hurts him. So something is different here. Something was up. I needed to know. So I planned to not go to Mitch’s and follow my dads. 

The time come and I made some bullshit story to my mates dad that I had to head home and pick up some school work I forgot. He was close to Daddy John’s age, little over weight, dad bod. I saw him in his jocks once when I walked past the bathroom and he was quite a hairy guy. He thought it was a little late to head over. It seemed to me that he was trying to stop me. His tone and the types of reason to make me stay just did not add up. Did he know something? He eventually said he would head over and get my school work. Frustrating for me. I had to go to plan B. I snuck out the window. It was 10pm. I got to my house. I saw Mitch’s dad arrive and a total strange opened the door for him. Strange. Who the fuck was that, and how did he know Mitch’s dad. I waited a moment to make my move then snuck through the front door. What I was presented with caught me by complete surprise. My dad’s house was full of men. Men of all different shapes, sizes and age. None however, seem to be younger than 40. They were at different levels of undress. And there were stiff dicks everywhere. I was lucky that no one had seen me. 

I looked down the stair case to the side of the entrance and saw a few men walking in through the door at the bottom. I saw an opportunity to sneak in and took it. I went through the door which open to yet another stair case followed by a long tunnel. It was dark. There was a shimmer of red light. I went down. The tunnel seemed long, but it could have been the dim lighting that made it feel that way. I reach the far entrance to the tunnel and what I saw completely warped my mind!

The room look looked like a dungeon. There were varies fuck benches and slings. A leather couch, cross bar, mirrors on most of the walls and ceiling. The room was quite large and it easily had close to 60 or 70 guys in there. All naked, all playing with their cocks, all watching what was happening in the middle. Daddy Steve was strapped to a wooden bench face down getting railed by a stranger, while Daddy John was standing by Daddy Steve head watching the stranger fuck him.

‘I’M GONNA CUM!’ The stranger yelled and picked up his thrusts, driving deeper in Daddy Steve’s ass. ‘TAKE MY TOXIC LOAD, YOU FUCKING PIG!’ 

The stranger seemed to be cumming for a while, then he finally pulled out. I heard a plop from where I was standing. Very quick, another stranger replaced the previous stranger and just started jack hammering his cock into Daddy Steve’s cum filled hole. Daddy Steve moaned in pain through what looked like a red gag ball. I could not believe what I was seeing. My cock stiffened in my jocks from the site. I was scared, horrified and yet aroused by it.

Under the bench there was some sort of cow tit milker attached my Daddy Steve’s 10 inch cock. It was a clear cylinder with a chrome base. I could see Daddy Steve’s nob poke through a larger cylinder attachment at the end which had a tube running down into a chrome tank. I could see that Daddy Steve had blown a load in it from the cum gathered at the entrance to the tube.

‘Hear comes another dirty load, you fucking slut.’ And the new stranger pumped his load into Daddy Steve. I nearly came in my jocks. Daddy Steve just got bred by two strangers, no tell how many other men have done the same, and Daddy John has just stood there and watched. The stranger pulled out and I could see his cock and pubs slick with cum. There was heaps. It glistened in the red lighting.

Daddy John was wearing tight denim jeans and black boots. He had gauntlets with pointy studs on his forearms and a leather harness strapped around his muscly hairy chest. He look like one of those leather men from the Tom of Finland images. He leant over Daddy Steve and pull his muscly ass cheeks apart and examined his hole.

‘Not enough cum. NEXT’ He said with malice. Then another strange lined up. Daddy John move close to Daddy Steve’s ear,  ‘Pig faggot, you are going to like this stranger. 10 inch cock, old, withered man, easily in his late 70’s. Yellow decaying teeth. And fuck…

He smells like he hasn’t showered in a week. He looks like he is carrying a high viral load.’ Just as he said those few words, the old man shoved his 10 inch cock balls deep into Daddy Steve’s wrecked hole.

It must have been too much for Daddy Steve. Next thing I heard was Daddy Steve moaning in pain while his cock ejaculated another load of cum into the cylinder. 

Daddy John noticed. ‘I thought you might have liked that, you fucking whore.’ He amused followed with a burly chuckle, then turned to the old man with his cock in Daddy Steve ‘Fuck that dirty poz infected slut. Charge him up and give the worthless whore your DNA.’

With that, the old man fucked him furiously.

My cock couldn’t take it much longer, so I pulled it out and started playing with it. The old man did not last long.

‘Argh!... FUCK! Here comes my POZ load faggot. TAKE. IT!’ and he pushed back in deep and unloaded.

It was getting way too much and I found myself pulling my cock really hard. It was then that I saw Mitch’s dad line up behind Daddy Steve. He had a curved 8 inch cock and he forced it into Daddy Steve’s gaping hole. I could not believe what I was seeing. He fucked really fast. Quick hammering. He seemed like he was in a hurry. And then grabbed Daddy Steve’s hips and slammed in hard and moaned out loud.

I was on the verge of cumming, it was then that another 6 more guys walked past me from the tunnel. They were old guys in their 70’s and they saw me pulling my cock.

‘What we have here.’ One of the old men said while playing with his long dick.

‘Looks like young fresh meat.’ Another said, licking his crusty lips.

‘A shame you are not strapped to that bench. I wouldn’t mind a bit of boy pussy.’ Said another.

For a moment I froze not knowing what to do. Then I quickly took off struggling to pull my pants up as I ran. I stumbled up the two sets of stair cases, passing even more naked men. I even felt a cock brush me as I went by. I managed to get to the entrance and get out. I got to the road and stopped to catch my breath. Flashes of what I had just saw kept flashing in my mind.

To be continued

• Like 28
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 18