Part 3

I snuck back through my mates window while having a complete out of body moment. Mitch had at it with me, giving some fucking lecture about sneaking off and that his dad would be home at any moment. Another flash of Mitch’s dad fucking Daddy Steve crossed my mind. If only Mitch knew his dad was secretly gay. On que, Mitch’s dad opened the bedroom door.

‘Sorry Scott, You dad’s said there wasn’t any homework there.’

I avoided eye contact. ‘All good. Must have left it at school.’

The next day I went to school. The out of body experience had not shifted. My business teacher Mr, Smith called out to me to wake me up a couple of times in class. The end of school bell rang and I knew I had to head home... Head home and face my dad’s. Knowing full well what they were up to last night. When I walked into the house, it was like normal.

‘How was dinner last night dad’s.’ Once again I avoided eye contact. 

‘It was nice son.’ Daddy Steve said casually. ‘Nice dinner at Café Sydney then an early night in. Mitch’s dad popped past. Said you had some homework that you forgot.’

‘Oh.. Ah.. Yea.. I left it at school. I got it now.’

‘we best you get to it son.’ Daddy John ordered, while pointing to my study room.

I spent the next few months trying to forget what I saw. But occasionally the flashes would come back and I couldn’t resist and wank off to them. I started to imagen what it would be like to be in Daddy Steve’s position. The fear. The feeling. The pain. The torture. The humiliation. The Mind fuck… The pleasure and enjoyment. I shook my head to get it that notion out of mind. Then I remembered some of them saying they were pumping POZ cum into Daddy Steve. Is Daddy Steve POZ? He can’t be. He is so fit and healthy. Nah, not Daddy Steve, I convinced myself.

It was coming into August and my birthday was coming up. Turning 18. Coming into adulthood. I should have been excited, pumped. I get to go and get my licences and have a drink without being sneaking about it. But I wasn’t. I was numb. It was grand finale. Yep, my team made it. Not sure how. I was a fucking zombie on the football field. I was sitting on the bench in the locker rooms. All the boys were getting ready. Some were naked, others still in their jocks, I found myself checking them out. But I used all my will power to keep it subtle. But as much as I thought these guys were looking hot. They didn’t quite give me the same fiery feeling that I got whenever I saw My dad’s or Mitch’s dad naked. Something about a man being older made me feel obsequious. Coach Davis come barrelling through the entrance.

‘COMMON BOYS. WE HAVE A GAME TO WIN. GET YOUR FUCKING GEAR ON AND GET OUT THERE!.’ He roared. ‘LETS RAPE THEIR FUCKING ASSES.’ I kept my head down, ‘AND YOU.’ He pointed at me ‘Get your fucking HEAD TOGETHER.’ And he stormed back out of the locke room.

Coach Davis was a big guy. Not as big as Daddy John. No comparison. But he was big. He use to play professional football in his hay day. But for being in his late 50’s he is sporting an alright body. 5 foot, maybe 90kgs. Little heavy around his fury belly, biggish shoulders with odd patches of hairy growing everywhere. Sun burnt singlet tan lines (I think he does a bit of fishing on his time off). Short stubby salt and pepper growth, which looked prickly to me. I started to get hard and had to shake the thought out of my head. One of my team mates walked past and saw it poking through my football shorts.

‘Dude. Did you get scared stiff.’ And laughed as he walked off. I quickly throw my singlet over it.

Daddy John walked in and suddenly all the boys went very quiet. Daddy John has that effect on everyone. He sat next to me and placed his massive arm over my shoulders. I could feel his weight on me.

‘Hey son. What’s up? Coach said you seemed lost.’ Daddy John said in his burley voice, but with a cool calming tone. I finally looked into his big dark brown eyes. 

On any other day, when you look into Daddy John’s eyes fear strikes you to your core. And you stand up straight and give attention to every word he says. It does not take much for him to instil obedience in you. Which is probably why I stayed on top of my studies and football… Well, until recently. But not this time. When I looked into his eye’s, I felt loved and supported. I felt like I could open up.

‘Dad… I have to tell you something.’

‘Please.’

‘I… I… I saw you fucking Daddy Steve.’

‘Oh.’ Daddy John’s voice was still cool and calm.

‘I also saw what you did to Daddy Steve on his birthday.’ I dropped my eye’s.

‘Did you now.’ Was a question. His tone was still cool and calm. ‘How did that make you feel son?’

I looked back up to him. That was not the response I was expecting. ‘It… I… I was scare. I feared for Daddy Steve. You were hurting him. All those men… They abused him… But for some reason I… I was aroused by it. No… I was completely turned on by it.’ I dropped my head into my hands and wept. Daddy John looked up at all my team mates who were now dressed and ready. He pointed to the exit.

‘Coach is waiting for you. GO.’ Daddy John’s tone changed. None of the boys stuck around. He rubbed his solid hand on my back. ‘Is this what has been bothering you son? Is this why your grades have been slipping?’ His tone returned to cool and calm.

I nodded.

‘Oh son.’ And he pulled me into his chest for a hug and patted me on the back. ‘Oh son. You have it all confused. I’m sorry boy… I think it is time we tell you the truth… time I give you a life lesson.’

I look ed back up at him. Tears running down my rosy cheeks. ‘The truth?’

‘Yes. The truth… Some I am not your uncle… I am your biological father.’

‘What?! I don’t understand.’

‘Let me explain… Before you were born. Daddy Steve was married to your mother. But Steve and your mother were not exactly… Monogamous. Daddy Steve use to get off watching your mother get fucked and bred by other men. Sometimes they would go to a bar and pick up a random guy take him home and let him breed your mother. This would get Daddy Steve wild. And would go as far and eat her out after he blew in her. There were many times when they would bring a few guys over to fuck her. And I believe there was a time Daddy Steve blindfolded her while in a cheap hotel room and organised a line-up of guys to fuck and breed her. There would have been hundreds of guys who put their cum inside her pussy. Easy.’

I was shocked. Speechless. ‘My poor mum.’

‘Oh no. your mum loved it as much as Daddy Steve did. Don’t you worry about that that.’

‘After all that. She never got pregnant?’ I asked

‘Not until I came along. Before Daddy Steve become a real estate agent he worked for me. I could tell he had a thing for me. He liked my dominance. Like you, he was struggling to come to turns with his fate… But I am fast tracking. Back to your mum. Daddy Steve had to see me fuck and asked me to fuck his wife. So I did. I fucked her hard. She nearly screamed the house down. The police knocked on the door because someone called out of concern… But what Daddy Steve and his wife soon learnt was that I do not have an average cum load. Its well above average. We weighed it once at 1 litre of cum. And pumped it so fucking deep into your mum she was practically choking on it.’

‘holly shit! Really 1 litre.’

‘Yep… A few months later she found out she was pregnant. Pregnant with you.’

‘How can you be sure. You said she had heaps of guys cum in her.’

Daddy John smiled at me. ‘Son. Just look at you. You have the same features as I do. You sharp jaw line, broad shoulders that mimic mine. The way you grin like me, move your fingers like me. Even the way you walk and kick the football… I’ve seen your cock boy. You’re packing a monster like your old man.’

I dropped my head back into Daddy John’s chest and wept. ‘You’re my real dad… Why have you hid it for so long?’

‘Daddy Steve and I had to wait until you were ready. Ready to know the truth. You see. After what Daddy Steve saw me do to your mother, his mind snapped. He changed. The pig unleashed and he needed to feel what I did to your mum… So I started fucking him. I broke Daddy Steve in. But he was a virgin to gay sex. Barely a finger and gone up his ass. He requested one thing from me. He said when I go in… GO IN. rape me… So I did. He bled. The pain was too much and he passed out. I fucked him hard with my massive cock for about 15mins before he woke up. And he woke up with a hard reminder of what was happening to him. He screamed and yelled and begged and I just kept on fucking him. He literally wept like a little baby. When I fuck. I fuck and don’t stop until I blow. And sometimes that could go for 30mins straight. But Daddy Steve is a sexy man and I finally pumped my load in him within 28mins. I pulled out. His hole was wrecked. It was gaping and red with blood and a fountain of cum drizzling out… I took a photo of it. He now keeps it for memories.’

My mind was in a spin. I could not believe what I just heard. Daddy John raped Daddy Steve. Daddy Steve wanted it. He loved it. My cock went rock hard. ‘you took a photo of it?’ I asked

‘I did. I film us fucking all the time. House is set up with camera’s you don’t even know about.’

‘Realy?’

‘Yep… I have a secret cupboard with all the films hidden in there.’ Daddy john tighten his muscly arm around my back. ‘That was the beginning of Daddy Steve becoming the pig that he is today. It is what he lives for. It is what motivates him. It is what makes him confident. This is why he is the best in the real estate business. Daddy Steve is free. He has excepted who he is. And when you except who you are you become invincible.’

‘I heard some of the men who fucked him say they were poz.’

‘That’s right son. It’s the only way. To be a pig you need to fully commit. No exceptions. We would take Daddy Steve to beats, sauna’s, cruise clubs behind his wife’s back I would blindfold him and find any stranger willing to breed his ass. Some nights he would get a couple of guys to breed him. Other nights he would get 3 or 4. He always wanted to break his best number. One time I tied him to a sling. Got him so high he passed out and I let whoever wanted to fuck and breed him, fuck and breed him.’ Daddy John laughed. ‘Oh I remember the first time he did that. He was raped and bred by 9 guys while passed out. His hole was wrecked. He couldn’t close it for a few days and had to wear a nappy to stop all the cum and blood from coming out.’

My cock throbbed in my football shorts. This was getting too much for me.

‘But this wasn’t enough for him. He seemed to feel like he was missing something. Then one night, in the middle of a breed session at a cruise club. He was getting fucked by this old man while blindfolded. As the old man started to cum he said [take my charged load]. When he finished he collapsed onto Daddy Steve and Daddy Steve asked him what he meant. The old man said he was poz and judging by your sloppy wrecked hole I may have got you pregnant. Daddy Steve blew a load from under the old man with touching his cock.’

My eye’s lit up.

Daddy John continued. ‘Daddy Steve realised what it was that was missing. That feeling of knowing that someone who was HIV positive just unloaded in him. Daddy Steve was then obsessed. He got tested a few months later and was still neg. So we set out on a mission to make sure he was getting dirty loads pumped in him. I would make sure he was completely bound and search for the sleaziest, bug ridden guys I could find… One session I reckon he took 20 loads from strangers, no telling what their status was unless they were verbal about and never even saw their faces. One guy even said he had a high viral load… I have to admit, I was even turned on by it. It was then that he converted. He was converted by who knows what stranger and Daddy Steve was proud of it. It was the only way. To be the pig he was meant to be.’

I pulled away from Daddy John’s chest. My cock was throbbing so hard I thought I was going to cum. I saw that Daddy John noticed it. ‘And you Daddy. Are you poz?’

‘Yes I am. It was bound to happen. I could help but fuck Daddy Steve with all those loads in him. It was magical. The best feeling to fuck a loaded up hole. And boy was Daddy Steve’s hole magical.’ Daddy John has a twinkle in his eye.

‘And all this was happening behind mum’s back?’

‘Most of it… She eventually found out because she notice that the breeding session she would normally organise with Daddy Steve lessened to the point of no existent. She had you, son. And said she could not live like that and left. We never heard from her again.’

I looked off into the distance. Feeling a little sad that mum abanded me like that. Daddy John rubbed my back again.

‘Don’t let it get you down son. You have two dad’s who love to dearly. We would move mountains for you… But son, you are getting too distracted. Your grades are slipping and your football is under average. There is a lesson here you need to learn. Son, Daddy Steve learnt who he wanted to be. He became it, to its fullest. When you become your true self you become invincible. And that’s what you need to do. You need to choose who you want to be and you need to be that person it unconditionally. But many people get there, but the ones who do,.. Like Daddy Steve, you become unstoppable in everything you do.’

I pondered on the thought for a long while. Daddy John sat there patiently. I eventually turned to him. ‘Thank you Daddy. Thank you for giving me the truth. And thank you for the lesson.’ He patted me on the back one more time and I smiled back at him.

I ran out onto the football field to meet my team mates. We played the best game of the season. I scored 4 goals and my last one was the one that won us the game! I was thrown up in the air as everyone around me cheered. It was then that I knew what I wanted to be… I wanted to be a pig. A pig like my Daddy Steve. 

To be continued

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 17

With all the hidden cameras around the house, I’m guessing Daddy John probably already knew that Scott was in the house for Daddy Steve’s birthday fuck fest ?? 

Scott’s next lesson from Daddy John ??? Probably arse up in the sling for his own 18th birthday fuck fest….. 😈😈