I woke up after a night of celebrations. We own the grand finale. It was a house party and the alcohol and pot was flowing. I think at one stage I had vague recollection of a gangbang happening in the main bedroom. I staggered out of bed, my mouth tasted stale and my skin smelt of UDL’s. Bad choice of booze to drink; I struggled my way to the bathroom to chuck up. I slummed down by the bow and wiped away the puke from my chin. Daddy Steve stood at the door way. He was wearing only his speedos. He must have just completed some laps in the indoor pool. His massive cock was near my face.

‘How was your night spew boy?’ He chuckled. I barely got a grunt or a moan out. ‘That good!’ He continued, ‘Hey listen. Daddy John told me about the conversation you two had. How are you after it?’

‘He opened my eyes. He told me the truth and I’m ok with it. In fact, I have something to tell you.’ I got off the floor, brushing my arm against his cock as I did, ‘Daddy, I want to be a pig, like you.’ The right point to Daddy Steve’s thin lip perked up. I continued ‘Ever since I saw what I saw, I have been obsessed. It floods my mind. I want nothing more.’

‘That’s not all that’s going to be flooded.’ Daddy Steve grinned deeper. ‘You know we have been waiting for you to talk to us about it. We have known about your obsession before you even knew.’

‘How?’

‘Camera’s Son. We see everything. We watch you play with your cock all the time. The other week you stuck a finger in your hole to see what it would feel like.’

I blinked in surprise. Daddy John did say there were hidden camera’s through the house.

‘How did it feel?’ Daddy Steve asked

‘It hurt a little.’

‘well you will have to get used to it. If you think that hurt. Wait until you have cock pumped up there. Come with me son.’

I followed Daddy Steve down the hall. looked like we were heading to the secret basement at the bottom of the stair case by the entrance. He continued ‘You see son. You need to seriously think about this. being a pig means being full into it. It’s the only way.’

‘Daddy John said that. He gave me,… The talk.’

‘Yeah but son. Being a pig means being fully exposed. Everyone will know. You will be known as a slut. A whore. You will get a lot of negative back lash.’ I felt like I was supposed to be concerned, but I wasn’t. Daddy Steve continued ‘It also means being used by anyone and everyone. You’ll learn to never say no to cock. You will be fucked and abused at any point. Blokes will treat you as they please… Some will even rape you.’

‘Rape me?’

‘Yes… One time I was out jogging near the park at Edgecliff when I felt a wack on the back of my head and passed out. I woke up to an shirring, sharp pain in my asshole, coursing up my torso and through every muscle in my body. It felt as though someone was smashing a ridged knife into me. A strong massive hand pressed my face was flat in the dirty and leaves behind a bush. With every thrust my face was pushed deeper and deeper into the shrubs, I could feel some of the twigs scratch me. I screamed as the grappling pain shocked my body system and that when another hand wrapped around my mouth and a voice, not from behind me, but from in front of me telling me to shut up and take it. I knew my rectum was being torn apart. My muscles clamped up, but what I now realised was a massive cock, kept pushing furiously into it. 

It felt dry like sand paper scrapping against my inner walls, but whoever was pumping into my hole did not care. It was about him. It was about him getting off by raping my pig hole. I felt a furry belly press against my upper ass cheeks, the guy was fucking deep, fast and hard into me. His strength was overpowering and the shock to my system prevented me from fighting him. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, telling me he was about to blow his load. That’s when he picked up his pace. I felt the head of his ridged cock push against my inner ring, Then he started grunting as he pumped. It went for a while, his cock seemed to slide in and out a little easier. It must have been his load. He finally stopped. Leant into my ear again and said he just pumped his toxic juice into me. I was frozen from the shock violation. He pulled out and all I heard him say was, Oh fuck! I made him bleed. Then I heard the guy in front of me holding my mouth say, Good let your viral load soak into his system.

I thought it was over, but I felt another cock force its way into my wrecked ass. It was thicker and I felt my ass muscles stretch out further, tarring the walls of my rectum. I tried to scream again, but that hand was still clamped around my mouth. I then realised that there was a third, and he fucked my hole harder and faster than the first guy. There was no messing about. His assault happened in a matter of a couple of minutes before he too was pumping his load in me. When he pulled his cock out of my ass, I felt my rectum spasm. Cum and blood must have gushed out because I felt wetness down my thighs. And that’s when the guy holding my mouth let go and quickly got behind me. 

He pushed his way in. He was just as thick and ridged as the second guy. Even though my hole was moist from the two loads and the blood from my torn walls of my rectum it still felt rough like sandpaper as this man forced his cock in. It kept going and I yelled again, His hand wrapped round my mouth and his cock kept going. Soon I felt it against my inner rectum. He felt it to. It blocked him from going further. But it did not stop him. He jammed his cock hard and the massive head ripped open my inner hole. I cried in pain as his cock kept going deeper. He must have been at least 10inchs. Finally I felt his pelvis against my outer, wrecked, hole. It stun from his pubes scraping against the tares around my ring. He finally let go of my mouth as he fucked deep inside me. I pleaded for him to stop. I even said I would call the police. That’s when he said he was the police.

The other two guys chuckled. The fucking continued on as he said that there is nothing I could do about it. This is what happens when you have a reputation of being a pig slut, your rape claim wouldn’t be feasible and would be thrown out. 

He fucked for a while, by this stage I summoned the strength to fight him off, but the other two guys pinned me down. My arms were stretched out, face flat in the shrubs and dirt and the policeman’s full weight on me as he jack hammered his 10inch cock into my destroyed hole. My eyes were blood shot and blurring from the tears and dirt and I had to force my mind to separate from my body. I must have blacked out again, because I woke up to the policeman moaning and grunting and fucking hard into me. He moaned as he said he was blowing his toxic load into me. He went on for a while and I could feel my inside fill up, stretching my walls out a little further. And then he finally pulled out. He was not gentle and I felt a flood of cum follow out, after his cock left my puffy swollen hole. I didn’t move. I didn’t think I could move. I was wrecked and drained from the rape. All I could hear was the sound of pants being pulled up and buckles being latched all while the rapists chit chatted about what a slut hole I was. They eventually left and I slowly got to my wabbly feet. My shorts were ripped apart and barely hunging off the elastic band. I pulled them up around my waist, my hole twitched and spasmed with every move I made. I walked home. My wrecked ass fully exposed. I knew there was Cum and blood smeared over my ass cheeks and down my thighs. 

When I got home, Daddy John saw me. I was crying. I was in shock. I was in pain and told him what happened. Daddy John just stared at me for a while, then, he flipped me around and ripped off what little short was left hanging on me. He bent me over the couch and forced his cock into my red tender hole and force fucked me hard with his 12.5inch cock for 15mins before he too shot his massive load of cum into me. He slapped me across the back of the head as he pulled his cock out my of my now loose sloppy rectum and told me to clean the mess of cum left on the couch… With my tongue. And walked off.’

I sat for a moment registering his story. I knew Daddy Steve was trying to shock me. I knew I was supposed to be shocked. But I wasn’t. My cock was like a raging dragon, wanting to explode with a breath of fire. We reach the secret basement and went through. The lights were on. The dungeon looked a little different now that I could see a bit clearer. The floor was covered in rubber mats and near the wooden fuck bench I saw Daddy Steve get bred on, the rubber mats were stained with cum. We walked to the far end of the dungeon where there was a secret door behind one of the mirrors. Daddy Steve pressed it and it opened. Inside was small room where a security system network was set up. Monitors showed every part of the house. Including my bed room and bathroom.

‘Welcome to the spy room.’ Daddy Steve winked.

To the right was a refrigerator with a glass front. I could see the content inside. There were glass jars of a marble coloured liquid. It looked thick and seemed to me like it had a silky texture. I realised what it was.

‘That’s my cum.’ Daddy Steve interrupted. I remembered the milking machine attached to Daddy Steve’s cock when he was used as a cumdump. ‘Daddy John collects my loads. He only uses cum as lube… My cum.’

I looked away in thought. As badly as I wanted to be a pig, there was something that concerned me. I needed to get it off my chest. ‘Daddy. There is something that worries me.’

‘I’d be surprised if there wasn’t.’

‘Daddy, after I cum I feel guilty and disgusted in myself. Suddenly everything I thought to be super sexy and hot, becomes revolt and regret.’

Daddy Steve sat in the office chair near the monitors and swung facing me. ‘you’re like me son. When you cum, it is like all the horniness is sucked out of you through your ejaculation. Daddy John gets off on knowing when I head frame is at that point. Makes him feel like he is really using and abusing me. Son, to be a pig you need to learn to just accept it. Even if you don’t want it. It’s the only way.’

Daddy Steve left me with something to think about. We stayed in the security room for a little bit longer. He even showed me the cupboard where they kept their USB’s all full of the fuck sessions they have had in the house. There was even some of me having a wank. As we left I felt Daddy Steve look down at me.

‘What are you thinking son?’

‘I’m thinking… That I still want to be a pig. I want the world to know. I want to be free.’

‘It’s the only way son.’ Daddy Steve responded.

We made our way to the kitchen where Daddy John was waiting.

‘Hello son.’ Daddy John called. ‘I see Daddy Steve took you on a tour… your birthday is next week. The big 18. Anything in mind that you want to do to celebrate?’

Oh I had an idea. My eye’s twinkled at the thought. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your Birthday should be one hell of a party. I'm sure Daddy Steve will prepare you for your New Life as a Fulltime faggot and sub-human CUMDUMP. 

Though I doubt you will really be ready when Daddy John takes over and alerts the community. Think you will get raped and used as a CUM Receptical by 20 guys? Think again!! Now that you have declared that you are a Pig, he will not just throw a little Gangbang. It may start on your Birthday but Daddy John will make certain that ANYONE that has been to the Dungeon will have OPEN ACCESS to your hole. It will take weeks for every guy to use you. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...