Twitter and Facebook Advice

barefckrsc

• Administrators

Avoid Facebook, just stick with Twitter...

I tried starting a Facebook page for rawTOP and started getting personal friends as suggested friends so I deleted it (not an easy task). Facebook is insidious in how they do their tracking. Twitter is much more straightforward and more compartmentalized. Plus Facebook doesn't like things that aren't "family friendly".

If you use a program like Tweetdeck, you can run both accounts at the same time, but you need to be very careful to not mix things. I have twoi and I am messing things all the time, but none of them is slutty, it's just an account in Spanish and the other in English

I have four or five Twitter accounts (I've lost count). Only one is for my blog and sluttiness. Never opened a Facebook page for the reasons rawTop mentioned above. Its actually relatively easy to have multiple Twitter accounts using TweetDeck and TweetCaster for my Android. Just have to be careful not to reply or post using the wrong account!

I have a facebook account for my personal life, and my slutty life. I've never got the two confused, and never had any problems. I've found facebook is a valuable tool in my sex life, and met up with many great guys from there for bb sex.

I have a twitter account to keep followers up to date with my day to day activities. Both are advertised on my blog with links to them, and in my signatures on various bareback sites, including here at Breedingzone.com