Are some guys just naturally gifted at sucking dick?

Most guys can get learn to suck dick like a pro. But there are some among us for whom being on their knees before a hard cock DEFINES them...for whom sucking cock is a religious experience that transcends our plane of existence.  You know the ones I’m talking about - and for those men; ‘Gifted’ is an understatement. 

• Upvote 1

From my experience it’s definitely a mix of practice and eagerness. Thankfully I had someone willing to let me practice on his cock every day for years until I could take it all no problem, and I was always an eager cocksucker for him 😉

On 5/12/2021 at 2:43 AM, hedonist2018 said:

What a sexy obedient and submissive cocksucker. Wish you were in my town.

yeah cause I'm the kinda faggot that would be willing to suck you off wherever you wanted and whenever you wanted, no questions asked. just meet up, get down on my knees and Deep-throat your cock until you unload your balls down my throat, then leave with a belly full of your cum. plus I'm the kinda faggot thats always willing to suck off a guys buddies just as easily. honestly I have always been the kinda cocksucker faggot that is super easy to get blowjobs from.cause I LOVE cock and cum. also you have a true cocksuckers cock. the kind I love feeling stuffing my windpipe.

Edited by LittleCumSewer

I have this one bud who takes his dentures out and gives me the most amazing head. He has great suction, big lips and a silky tongue. A total vagina mouth! He tickles my balls while sucking and I just lay back and huff poppers. He gets a huge thick creamy load every time, swallows every drop and milks me completely dry. 

I think all gay guys should be trained to do at least the basics. Perhaps 25 seconds without teeth connecting with cock. Practice could make most proficient to do a few moments of reasonable workmanship. However I believe that there are a minority of guys for whom their skills are so great that there’s an element of natural gift, or vocation, that goes beyond trying or experience. These guys are usually obvious almost as soon as you put your cock in their mouth. They’re all unique and the feeling divine.