Sex tourism

Since started to travel alone in my mid 20s I've become quite of a sex tourist. Somehow I'm getting considerably more responses on hook up apps when I'm abroad so I quickly learned to use that advantage and fuck as many guys as I can get during my trips. Of course it's not all sex but I do spend quite a bit of time on different apps and sometimes I have to remind myself that there's more to see than asses and dicks.

Do you guys have any favorite (tourist) destinations where you had outstandingly good sex or do you have any destinations on your bucket list?

Some destinations that stood out during my travels were Bangkok (which definitely deserves that name), Athens, the Ukraine and Taiwan.Bangkok is quite a gay hot spot anyway and I've fucked with locals as well as tourists. In order to get some Thais you usually need to be able to host which was also the case in many other destinations so I always plan for that when I'm looking for an accomodation. Private Airbnb places tend to be my preferred choice.

On my wish list are countries like South Korea, Hungary, but also Turkey where I've only spent beach vacations with my parents when I was a child. Getting some slutty Turkish guys would be quite a treat. 

Can't wait to pack my bag again and go on another sex vacation. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

New Orleans' Phoenix Bar hosts a sex club in its attic. I had a blast there. The guys there are pretty piggy because of the booze. You can bareback fuck in the bar if you find the right guy. But I preferred to just get some head while I was there, then headed back to my hotel room for a threeway with some guys I met there.

Edited by verslut
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Toronto’s bathhouses-Steamworks Toronto and SpaExcess, together with the FukdTo bb sex parties, offers tons of bb fun! Montreal’s GIJoe bathhouses (I was there for Cumunion some years ago) is one of the best barebacking experiences I’ve had in the Great White North. Pride Month or Week in a Canadian bathhouse brings together local and international barebackers for cummy fun times!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

quick thoughts: all pre covid and focussed on BB’ing

definate +1 on Taiwan

Berlin. It is that good. LAb.oratory Thursday evening naked night - wow

Barcelona venues have changed so no idea now but holy handbasket I’ve not ever had so much fun - about 8hours sleep for 6 days iirc private parties and many many app hookups 

Amsterdam is a delight, although perhaps not as many venues as you might expect (3 weekday venues)

London is COVID-weird like most places but lookout for JamieHP events - SBN a particular favourite and Vault139

brighton / hove - boiler room in hove is ok cumunion attracts a great crowd; the Brighton sauna has a decent set of facilities but the worlds smallest lockers

(Uk plans to be out of lockdown 21 June ‘21)

Beijing surprisingly good app hookups and pvt parties

Munich bit limited but the Sauna Deutsche Eiche is directly below the Hotel - it has splendid apartment rooms and I just spent all my spare time in the area - locals were charming

zurich - like Munich  is a little odd about late nights in the week but the saunas are extremely clean and well equipped. Much fun to be had, also a fantastic warehouse fuck club that sadly I only learnt about by reputation

Sydney - do it. No shortage of opportunity. Only a couple of saunas in city center but many guys hosting and parties to be had

Bay Area - Natoma 442 events at SF catalyst are ok (but different like the original venue); Berkeley steamworks top notch fun but really needs more maze/dark room imho

Portland steamworks was very new when I went there last but well attended and excellent facilities

——

questions in the same vein

What are people’s recommendations for a Palm Springs happy fun time?

• Like 6

14 hours ago, germancumbear said:

Somehow I'm getting considerably more responses on hook up apps when I'm abroad 

That's probably because you're "new meat" (or cock) the locals haven't seen on hook up apps in their area. It's the same for me (or it used to, I'm getting older now).

It's what I like about Playa del Ingles on Gran Canaria. If you're in the mood there are always plenty of guys to play with. From vanilla to sleazy. And even at my age I get hit up a lot.

Or you just enjoy the sun 😉 

• Like 4

• Moderators
8 hours ago, verslut said:

New Orleans' Phoenix Bar hosts a sex club in its attic. I had a blast there. The guys there are pretty piggy because of the booze. You can bareback fuck in the bar if you find the right guy. But I preferred to just get some head while I was there, then headed back to my hotel room for a threeway with some guys I met there.

Unless things have changed after Covid, things are much tamer at the Phoenix. The police started watching what was going on upstairs. Now people were still fucking in the street outside the bar still at Southern Decadence in 2019. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, Littlebill77 said:

zurich - like Munich  is a little odd about late nights in the week but the saunas are extremely clean and well equipped. Much fun to be had, also a fantastic warehouse fuck club that sadly I only learnt about by reputation

If the warehouse fuck club you are referring to is Rage, it unfortunately has closed its doors permanently. The place was already struggling before Covid and went bust in the spring of 2020. The owner is friends with a guy I was fucking.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bbzh said:

If the warehouse fuck club you are referring to is Rage, it unfortunately has closed its doors permanently. The place was already struggling before Covid and went bust in the spring of 2020. The owner is friends with a guy I was fucking.

Yeah that one - 😞

post COVID is sure going to be different

Pattaya , Thailand. For me the ultimate sex tourist destination.

Straight  , bi, gay ,Trans or a combo in your condo .

Boyztown and Jomtien has enough gay scene that you can breed or get bred by the moneyboys and the world's sex tourists who visit them. Apps make it easier. 

Cheap, safe, decent beaches and islands nearby and a 90 im cab ride from Bangkok Airport.

• Like 1

The new meat factor is definitely a thing but some countries are just better than others because of a different mentality in hookups and perceived standards of what they "deserve", or attitude. Germany is my dream destination, always get laid every single day if I want to, which is very unusual back home.

5 minutes ago, bluewind said:

The new meat factor is definitely a thing but some countries are just better than others because of a different mentality in hookups and perceived standards of what they "deserve", or attitude. Germany is my dream destination, always get laid every single day if I want to, which is very unusual back home.

I wish I could say the same. As a German living in Germany it's mostly been underwhelming. Yes there's a lot of people but I often get the feeling that the more choices there are on the market the harder it gets as people seem to constantly find someone better. I guess if you look very good it's pure paradise but for an average looking person it's not ideal I would say 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, germancumbear said:

I wish I could say the same. As a German living in Germany it's mostly been underwhelming. Yes there's a lot of people but I often get the feeling that the more choices there are on the market the harder it gets as people seem to constantly find someone better. I guess if you look very good it's pure paradise but for an average looking person it's not ideal I would say 

Everyone is constantly looking for mister right until it's 2am and the balls are full