Sex tourism

I have always found different apps vary in locales.

Orange Facebook is mostly fine generally, particularly for English speaking world 

Romeo is best in Italy/Germany/Greece

Scruff is ok / good even but mostly coverage is same as orange Facebook (albeit different people)

Growlr can be ok but still sparser in Uk than say bayarea.

recon varies

bbrt hookups are always the most reliable but penetration varies. US & UK ok but it seems hookups always happen (mostly)

a4a seems useless in Uk (outside London?)

—-

Anyone else see this sort of regionalism in the apps?

other thoughts?

• Upvote 1

I plan my trips around sex play. I have had a blast at the CCB in Palm Springs every time. Also 321 Slammer in Fort Lauderdale never disappoints. Ditto that for CLubhouse2 there as well as Club Orlando, Flex Atlanta and Flex Cleveland. 442 in SF at Folsom in 2018 saw me getting used by 33 different guys, the last one jerked off in me I had been fucked and fisted so loose. Eager to hit Europe and see how many guys I can suck and get fucked and fisted by.

• Like 2

Ukraine is Hornet territory. When I first arrived there I was shocked how few people I saw on Romeo, Grindr and some other apps. 

Funny thing, short after I made my last post here I got a message from some weird profile who I had a very short conversation a few days ago. Was pretty sure the guy wasn't legit as the profile was rather empty he only had a very narrow time frame and only replied super short messages. Well, he said he was free tonight and if I want to come over. I gave it a try as it was only a short drive and surprise surprise the cute Asian twink was actually legit and damn did he have a fine cumdump hole. Not very talkative but the ass was superb and he wanted my load deep in his ass. Jackpot 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Unless things have changed after Covid, things are much tamer at the Phoenix. The police started watching what was going on upstairs. Now people were still fucking in the street outside the bar still at Southern Decadence in 2019. 

I visited there in December 2018. So it's probably different now. When I was there I was informed it used to have a swing but it was taken down.

• Upvote 1

Funny, but those who know, it starts after 12 AM and onward at any bathhouse, when guys rush the darkrooms or gloryholes and want to de-nut in your mouth or ass, because they want to leave the bathhouse (they're done playing), get home and get to bed. Works every time! The best loads in your mouth or ass are from 12 midnight to 5 AM!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Littlebill77 said:

I have always found different apps vary in locales.

Orange Facebook is mostly fine generally, particularly for English speaking world 

Romeo is best in Italy/Germany/Greece

Scruff is ok / good even but mostly coverage is same as orange Facebook (albeit different people)

Growlr can be ok but still sparser in Uk than say bayarea.

recon varies

bbrt hookups are always the most reliable but penetration varies. US & UK ok but it seems hookups always happen (mostly)

a4a seems useless in Uk (outside London?)

—-

Anyone else see this sort of regionalism in the apps?

other thoughts?

FabGuys is surprisingly good here in Manchester. A lot of closeted married guys, of course, but they’ll still go in raw. Grindr and Scruff have been very active during lockdown locally, but BBRT has inexplicably waned a tad in recent weeks despite our easing restrictions. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Great topic, I like it a lot (but I am too new as a member to get to like things yet - wink). I would add the following:

• I enjoyed my hook-ups in San Sebastien very much!! There were lots of fun places along the way and some unexpected surprises.
    • Spain
    • India
    • Canada
    • USA
    • Cruise ships
  • I get the feeling anywhere where there are horny men. I wish I was more adventurous to proposition guys like some of you seem to find easy to do.

On another note. I just so happen to live in a major tourist destination. For those of you who are planning a visit to see the sights in my "back yard" should please let me know when you will be in town. I would love to entertain anyone who would like to use my horned up, talented holes. I can be wearing my cheerleader costume or not depending on what you're into. I just love getting mounted and used by a horny tourist who is looking for a reliable sex hole to bury his hard cock into and grind his nutt out. 

Safe travels!!

It's even more fun living in a tourist location. Especially during "season." The number of so-called "straight" married dudes on Grindr or Scruff looking for a mouth or an ass lets you overlook all the traffic and stupid drunkenness that descends on us for 6 months. 

Very good point. Living at a gay vacation spot gives you fresh fuck meat all the time during the season. That makes me want to move 

I'm wondering if there are any good African gay destinations. Legally a lot of African countries are rather dangerous territory for gays but I guess there's still going to be a lot of fucking. There's a few African destinations that female sex tourists go to for some young black fuckers and I quite fancy the idea to get their raw rough dick power

• Like 2

My favorite sex destinations are:

• Taipei: unlimited supply of bottoms and a culture of barebacking. Guys will usually ask if you are negative and they will be fine with getting bred (sometimes you will have to "force" them).
  • Bangkok: during gay events, the hottest and sluttiest Asians will visit. On the negative side, Thai people has one of the highest use of condoms.
  • Hong Kong: a lot of bottoms and similarly to Taiwanese, they love getting bred.
  • Sydney: visited during Mardi Gras and there were so many guys and the bathhouses were full.

Probably this or next year will visit some sex parties in the US.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, lecheroxxl said:

• Taipei: unlimited supply of bottoms and a culture of barebacking. Guys will usually ask if you are negative and they will be fine with getting bred (sometimes you will have to "force" them).
  • Bangkok: during gay events, the hottest and sluttiest Asians will visit. On the negative side, Thai people has one of the highest use of condoms.
  • Hong Kong: a lot of bottoms and similarly to Taiwanese, they love getting bred.
  • Sydney: visited during Mardi Gras and there were so many guys and the bathhouses were full.

Been in 3 of those locations and didn’t find anything. I had an awesome week in Auckland though!

• Like 1

I've heard that guys traveling alone, returning from places like Thailand will prompt customs to look more closely at them. b/c of child sex tourism. Have any of you experienced that (being hassled by customs)? 
I actually met a guy once (non sexual) and then a couple years later and he's in the news getting arrested at the airport returning from Thailand. I guess they noticed where he was flying back from, and that he was nervous. They found a laptop full of cp on him.

16 hours ago, lecheroxxl said:

Can you give the same kind of info for us bottom beasts looking for a lot of tops to needing to breed

• Like 1