LA BathHouse

pacoman

Flex, but its closed again till May 28 for shooting a Netflix show.  They don't check bags or backpacks anymore.  Huge clouds there.  Usually couple guys dealing.  Small groups take over the big double bed rooms and often have a tweaked bottom who can't get enough cock.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I hit Midtowne yesterday.  Went mid afternoon and it was kinda slow, but at 4pm it started to pick up like the old days.  Alternated between sucking cock and swallowing loads in the glory hole room upstairs (a particularly fine BBC, I just wish he had also fucked me) and taking anon cock ass up in my room.  One of my favorite regulars from Pre-Covid days surprised me and fucked me for a solid half hour.  He's an amazing top, poz, you can see the wasting in his face, and how vascular he is around his belly and groin.  What a treat.  But most of the guys were more of a pump and dump scene.  By 6 or so I was dripping seed and thinking of heading out.  Was pulling on my shorts when a guy with a huge cock poking up underneath his underwear walked in.  First he asked for money, which I declined.  But he didn't leave.  Finally he said he loved my ass so much he would breed me for fun.  My kind of hooker, lol.  Felt that cock all the way through my second hole.  Yum.  We're meeting again Thursday.

12 hours ago, Daddyslut4use said:

I hit Midtowne yesterday.  Went mid afternoon and it was kinda slow, but at 4pm it started to pick up like the old days.  Alternated between sucking cock and swallowing loads in the glory hole room upstairs (a particularly fine BBC, I just wish he had also fucked me) and taking anon cock ass up in my room.  One of my favorite regulars from Pre-Covid days surprised me and fucked me for a solid half hour.  He's an amazing top, poz, you can see the wasting in his face, and how vascular he is around his belly and groin.  What a treat.  But most of the guys were more of a pump and dump scene.  By 6 or so I was dripping seed and thinking of heading out.  Was pulling on my shorts when a guy with a huge cock poking up underneath his underwear walked in.  First he asked for money, which I declined.  But he didn't leave.  Finally he said he loved my ass so much he would breed me for fun.  My kind of hooker, lol.  Felt that cock all the way through my second hole.  Yum.  We're meeting again Thursday.

wish I had seen this.  I ended up at Flex yesterday.  Was not impressed by the clicks in the big video rooms acting like they owned the place.  too much loud talking and giggling for my taste but you could def comfortably smoke in the rooms.  Of course, when I had to leave for my flight home, hot men were coming out of the wood work wanting to fuck! my dumb bad luck!!  BTW, I would highly recommend going to the Maze parties on the weekends at the AllWorlds Resort in Palm Springs.  it was great but no good place to party unless you had a room at the resort.  you could do what i did and smoke right before and then bring in a G gatorade mix.  

You zeroed in on some of the things I don't like about Flex.  Especially the Tina groups that take over the deluxe video rooms and act like they own the place.  I'm okay with all the drugs except for the fact that, as a bottom, I get a little tired of looking for a hard cock at Flex for my hole and instead being offered a limp, Tina dick to suck (seemingly forever, never get hard, rarely cum).  Place is dead in the afternoon, but begins to fill up a bit after 5 or 6pm.  Still, even then, a lot of tweakers. 

You might not have been so comfortable at Midtowne.  Way less drugs and a low tolerance on the part of management.  If you're into bringing stuff in and smoking in your room, Flex was probably the right choice.