Time for BBRT to reopen the party listings

Truversebb

3 hours ago, Truversebb said:

I don’t see how BBRT has any obligation to enforce anything. They are not having a party. A member is. 

I'm not suggesting BBRT would be the enforcers. I'm suggesting they perhaps do not want to facilitate events with a still significant risk of transmitting a disease for which there is no guaranteed effective treatment and which has proven deadly for nearly 600,000 Americans and millions more worldwide - and that the option of using a vaccine card requirement for admittance is like trying to bail out a bathtub using a strainer.

• Upvote 2

On 5/9/2021 at 7:09 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

I can see arguments both ways, but... whether BBRT allows the advertising or not, I am sure people are meeting anyway. I've seen guys using the regional hookup ad section advertising for multiple partners/groups regularly. It seems that turning off the party section isn't really stopping people.

You’re absolutely right. Guys have been meeting up all the way through. It will be interesting to see how busy the saunas will be once they’re allowed to reopen next week. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2021 at 1:07 PM, Truversebb said:

I don’t see any reason why a BB party can’t have a mandatory vaccination requirement?

I totally agree. I am going to Fist Fest in July and you have to show proof of vaccine in order to register and again at check in.

• Piggy 1

In my person opinion, the media and people are trying to pretend like COVID is over. The media is very slowly trying to move on so they can get the economy going, and people are willing to psych themselves out and buy into it.

I will still be very cautious about meeting in large groups sill. 

• Like 1