Roseland and other gay resorts

a2nudist

I often travel with my husband to gay resorts.     He likes to sit by the pool and I like to go play with other guys (with his strong encouragement.   He just wants to sit and read his book).     We are heading to Roseland in West Virginia on our next trip.    How can I encourage guys to piss on me?   Or, let me drink from the tap?   

Last time I was at CCBC I wore a yellow jock strap but nothing happened even though I stood both in the pit and by the urinal in the play area.    

So two questions... 1)  Is there a play area at Roseland where I could get hosed down?   

2)   How do I let guys know that I'm looking to get soaked?

One of my fantasies is to be laying on a lounge by the pool relaxing with my husband and have a guy come up and relieve himself all over me.     Or, I would love to come back to meet up with my husband with the smell of dried piss all over me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.   

Thank you.