I'd fled to NYC at 18 from my home town in Michigan. Suffice it to say, I didn't fit in. We were poor and my parents were frankly backwards. I didn't have much going for me but spunk and a desire to make it work.

I landed in a crappy room in Greenpoint in 2005. I made ends meet, or didn't, and made myself into a little new Yorker. I dated a little, not very successfully, and never in proportion to my horniness. 

I met a girl online, Amanda. We had sex and then got a drink. I was skinny, she was chubby. Neither was exactly beautiful. But we clicked and fucked for the next 3 months. Every position, every hole, relentlessly. It was amazing.

We moved in together into an awful place in the Les. Our first night in the new place, she pegged me. It was glorious. I wanted it all the time and she gamely obliged, with only a few gay jokes. 

But it was true, at least in part. I started thinking about having gay sex. About a cock getting hard to fuck me and softening after pumping it's load. 

I got rattled and steered our sex life in a less queer direction. Really, this only made things worse. 

One Friday I was horny and signed up for a gay hookup site. I posted some pics Amanda had taken, including one of my ass lubed for her strap-on.

I got a lot of responses, including from a guy like 3 blocks away. 

Amanda got hung up at work and I decided to go for it. I headed to his apartment and rang the buzzer. I figured the guy lived alone and instead embarrassed myself with his roommate. (He didn't even tell me his name! I figured I didn't need it.)

Anyway. I got up to the 4th floor walkup and said hi to the 3 gay guys in the living room, who mostly laughed. Whatever. Steve motioned to his room and we went inside. I told him I was a bottom but inexperienced. He got me naked and had his cock in my mouth, pronto. 

I sucked as best I could and also pushed him back as he thrust in too deep for me. The second time he flipped me over and grabbed some lube. He slicked up his bare dick and then grabbed poppers. Brand new to me, I obeyed when he told me to take a sniff.

I relaxed and he pushed into my tight hole. Fuck I was glad Amanda had turned me into an eager bottom. I took him easily, jerking my cock as he fucked me. I shot a load into his comforter.

He followed soon after, shooting a massive load in and around my asshole. 

I decided I'd better grasp the nettle. I texted Amanda. "So I got fucked in the ass by a guy just now."

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1