Anyone been to CCBC since in reopened a few months ago?

Guest GiddyapDude

Guest GiddyapDude

And where is the best place to stay for load taking/ass fucking and general hot sex in the Palm Springs area? CCBC is still in operation as is Canyon Club. But what about All World's? Any news about that place? I heard it's smaller now and only the Annex is still gay...? And Chaps Inn is permanently closed...?

I'm planning to visit around July 4th. Very horny to fuck and get fucked! It's been excruciatingly long since I've had any cock or ass and I really need to taste cum again (aside from my own). 

Guest GiddyapDude
16 hours ago, Bottomtom said:

I'm gonna visit ccbc soon, I need my hole recharged, hope to find many guys willing to breed me

nT_dpa0ha8abrg72k3xpi4gyd80.jpg

Awesome!  When you going there? You look like you'd be a lot of fun to romp around with. 😏 😘

I have these exact same questions for a short trip I am taking there in just couple of weeks.  Is CCBC still gonna be piggy if I am there the weekend after Memorial Day?  Is it worth staying a couple nights at CCBC and a night or two at all worlds? Also, will the San Diego bathhouse be fun Sunday late night?

On 5/19/2021 at 1:46 AM, Hornedpigdc said:

I have these exact same questions for a short trip I am taking there in just couple of weeks.  Is CCBC still gonna be piggy if I am there the weekend after Memorial Day?  Is it worth staying a couple nights at CCBC and a night or two at all worlds? Also, will the San Diego bathhouse be fun Sunday late night?

I’ll be there at the same time, and have pretty much the same question:)

Guest GiddyapDude
On 5/19/2021 at 6:17 AM, leaker30 said:

I will be at CCBC this coming sunday thru wednesday.

From what I understand, the play areas with the quonset huts is still closed but the barrack area in the back is open for playing

Just wondering what your experience was like at CCBC recently...was it busy, fun?  Any info would sure be appreciated. Thanks! 

20 hours ago, BigDickBottom69 said:

Just wondering what your experience was like at CCBC recently...was it busy, fun?  Any info would sure be appreciated. Thanks! 

It was just okay.  There were ppl there for sunday but monday and tuesday were very dead.  I think there was maybe 20 guys there both days.  Very quiet but there was still some fun play. Got fucked a few times and fucked a few times. Tuesday night I did have a 3some with a cute guy from phoenix and a sexy bear from boston. The indoor play areas were closed but the outside play area in back was open. 

Nobody wore masks other than the staff

I did hear that california is supposed to open fully on June 15th so I assume it will be busier. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...