I want to whore out my sub

CA-master

I have this fantasy about whoring out my sub to people who would pay for it so I can make some money out of them. My subs are all up to it but I don't where to start and how to get to the  people who would pay me for that. Also I don't want to face legal issues. Does anyone know where can I find customers for my whores?  

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

One man did this with me. He would go online while being at my place and use dating apps, though putting adds in specialized pages would work better. 

It didn't work everytime as some guys didn't show up and sometimes no one showed interest but, even like that, I handed him some cash on some good nights. 

You won t get lucky everytime but you have nothing to lose in trying. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Practically it will depend on the looks of the sub. You'll have more luck in making cash if they are versatile, but you may not be comfortable with it. It's about what the customer wants, and the money is in repeat customers. Clearly it can't look that you are a pimp when advertising them, and obviously you need to be sure they will not claim that you are a pimp and forcing them.

Already living it ... kind of. A trucker I met by accident over 2 months ago has been discretely letting other truckers know that he knows about me, can arrange a "date" for me to visit them in their cab on certain nights and at certain times. I'm not a trucker. I have no connections to their world, except now through him. He and I have had sex 5-times since our first time and he calls himself my "Daddy" but also laughingly calls himself my "pimp" since he arranges the initial 2 meetings before he just lets me set things up. He kind of protects me but also kind of encourages me. He definitely enjoys me and is always first in line to have me when his route gets him there. And he's even set up an all-nighter once at a nearby hotel so we could spread out and enjoy our sex together without being so cramped in the sleeper area of his cab. And each of the 6 other truckers - so far - have all been real decent guys. They're just lonely guys on the road, away from home, most with cold wives who either hate their being gone for days or a few that hate that they're now "a little pudgy" as one put it to me the other night. I personally find the little extra kind of sexy! These women are stupid. But hey, more cock for me!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I’ve been whored out by my old Sir on several occasions. He would often find guys on line who over time would build contact with them and eventually introduce the offer of me. I would be told where and when to be somewhere and that’s all. Some times for free, sometimes for cash and sometimes payment would come on Chems. But every time they only had to pay what they thought I was worth, so I had to do well or there was consequences 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 3:21 PM, ohmalewhore said:

Already living it ... kind of. A trucker I met by accident over 2 months ago has been discretely letting other truckers know that he knows about me, can arrange a "date" for me to visit them in their cab on certain nights and at certain times. I'm not a trucker. I have no connections to their world, except now through him. He and I have had sex 5-times since our first time and he calls himself my "Daddy" but also laughingly calls himself my "pimp" since he arranges the initial 2 meetings before he just lets me set things up. He kind of protects me but also kind of encourages me. He definitely enjoys me and is always first in line to have me when his route gets him there. And he's even set up an all-nighter once at a nearby hotel so we could spread out and enjoy our sex together without being so cramped in the sleeper area of his cab. And each of the 6 other truckers - so far - have all been real decent guys. They're just lonely guys on the road, away from home, most with cold wives who either hate their being gone for days or a few that hate that they're now "a little pudgy" as one put it to me the other night. I personally find the little extra kind of sexy! These women are stupid. But hey, more cock for me!

Truckers are a reliable source of cum.   

• Like 1