A Bloody Intimate Conversion.

I really started chasing about a year ago, back then it was me taking a prep vacation and taking loads from anyone that would give me one. Over the past few months I’ve had a sexual awakening, if you will. I went from prep vacationer to stoping prep completely. I hit so many people up on BBRT and Scruff due to keywords I noticed in their profiles. I began to not really expect a response, but I finally got one…

A month went by of chatting daily where we shared our deepest darkest desires. I gained a better understanding of the chase, and what I’m getting myself into. He put me through a rigorous examination via dialogue before he even agreed to convert me. I had to prove I was willing and fully understood how this would change my life forever both medicated and unmedicated.

We finally met up with no intentions of playing, just an in-person discussion of our goals individually and together. I met him as he got off work. We talked in my car for a while, I wasn’t keeping track of time. He invited me back to his place to talk further and I agreed. I followed him to his apartment. 

Within ten minutes I was heels to Jesus begging for him to poz me. That night I took my first toxic load after being off prep for approximately 30 days.

I get a message the next morning apologizing because he didn’t keep his word regarding our “no sex” agreement and concern that I would be regretting what took place. After reassuring him and a lot of conversation about my desires to become POZ. We scheduled another date for a couple days later and it wasn’t your typical meet up. I’d been wanting a PA for sometime, and the only time I could get scheduled with a piercer was during our date. Which totally ruined my plans for sex, but it gave us time to get to know each other.

He continued to fuck me on a regular basis for the next few weeks. Being a couple of depraved freaks we even slammed his blood into my veins.

One afternoon he let me cut repeatedly into his chest with a scalpel. I cut into mine on the opposite side and we pressed our bleeding bodies against each other and kissed more passionately than any two people have.

He stared into my eyes, “Suck it until your mouth is full, but don’t swallow.” When I pulled my lips away from his chest he bent down and sucked his blood from my mouth. He flipped me over, spit on his dick and fucked me with our blood and spit for lube. 

He pressed and fingered his chest working his tongue around the wound until he has slurped enough to spit more onto his dick and kept fucking me. When we kissed our bloods pressed between our lips and cheeks. By the time he came inside me we looked like vampire characters from Buffy.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

You are a depraved, toxic slut. I hope you continue to enjoy it as much as I do. Remember the three rules: no cutting without permission, no cumming without permission, and accept every load from every dick that wants to fuck you.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Blake said:

By the time he came inside me we looked like vampire characters from Buffy.

Super hot story - that line, however, made me laugh and laugh. 

• Upvote 1

About two weeks after the first blood slam I started running a low grade fever, felt fatigued all the time, and woke up drenched in sweat. We talked about my symptoms. Since they were similar to the fuck flu he decided to take advantage of my compromised immune system. He pounded his toxic dick into my hot fever hole without lube. He spit on his dick and shoved it in, tearing me open. I slammed a large amount of his blood. I’d love to post the security camera video of all of the depravity, but for some unknown reason we always fucked with Game of Thrones playing in the background and it kills the vibe of the dirty verbal pozzing. I know I’m sad too...

At this point we’ve been very depraved for a couple of months so I jokingly took an OraQuick. To my astonishment it was negative. I had already scheduled my normal 3 month check-up so I told my doctor about the symptoms of fuck flu. I asked for a viral load test because it counts virus cells present in a sample as opposed to the standard HIV-antigen test which only tests my immune system for antibodies. About 4 days go by and the doctor called wanting me to come in to discuss my results. I’m rather tech savvy and have the phone app for where I get my labs drawn. They automatically upload as soon as new results are posted. Within minutes of getting off the phone with my doctor I receive a push notification from the app. And guess where I was when I get the notification? If you guessed IKEA you’re right. 

I’m walking alone through the linens shopping and I look down at my phone. I burst with happy tears when I saw the Viral Load of 141,000. If you’ve ever been to an IKEA it’s busy place, people are staring. I laid my items down and leave.

I head over to my makers apartment when he gets off. I climb into bed with him because at this point I haven’t told anyone yet. I open the lab app and tell him to read. I can still see the excitement on his face, and I have to say the sex that night was extra special because I got to shoot my first poz load.

A couple days go by and I show up to my doctor's appointment. She is not a nice lady, but she was being super nice. I told her that I “know” and that she didn’t have sugar coat anything. The following week she orders additional labs for a full HIV work up. A few more days pass and I get the additional lab results. I now have a viral load of 6,650,000 and CD4 count of 314. I wanted to stay off meds for some time, but my maker told me to start taking meds due to how fast my CD4 count dropped and how high my VL went. If you knew our relationship you'd know I cannot say no to him. 

I picked up my prescription and went back to his place. He opened the dresser drawer where he keeps the needles and gets a 3mL out and a fresh 23g needle. I slam 3mL of my toxic blood into his veins. After some time on meds we'll be taking a break so I can be the toxic strain-collecting boy I’ve always wanted to be. And then I'll be able to recharge his toxic hole with my pierced dick.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 8:11 PM, Blake said:

About two weeks after the first blood slam I started running a low grade fever, felt fatigued all the time, and woke up drenched in sweat. We talked about my symptoms. Since they were similar to the fuck flu he decided to take advantage of my compromised immune system. He pounded his toxic dick into my hot fever hole without lube. He spit on his dick and shoved it in, tearing me open. I slammed a large amount of his blood. I’d love to post the security camera video of all of the depravity, but for some unknown reason we always fucked with Game of Thrones playing in the background and it kills the vibe of the dirty verbal pozzing. I know I’m sad too...

At this point we’ve been very depraved for a couple of months so I jokingly took an OraQuick. To my astonishment it was negative. I had already scheduled my normal 3 month check-up so I told my doctor about the symptoms of fuck flu. I asked for a viral load test because it counts virus cells present in a sample as opposed to the standard HIV-antigen test which only tests my immune system for antibodies. About 4 days go by and the doctor called wanting me to come in to discuss my results. I’m rather tech savvy and have the phone app for where I get my labs drawn. They automatically upload as soon as new results are posted. Within minutes of getting off the phone with my doctor I receive a push notification from the app. And guess where I was when I get the notification? If you guessed IKEA you’re right. 

I’m walking alone through the linens shopping and I look down at my phone. I burst with happy tears when I saw the Viral Load of 141,000. If you’ve ever been to an IKEA it’s busy place, people are staring. I laid my items down and leave.

I head over to my makers apartment when he gets off. I climb into bed with him because at this point I haven’t told anyone yet. I open the lab app and tell him to read. I can still see the excitement on his face, and I have to say the sex that night was extra special because I got to shoot my first poz load.

A couple days go by and I show up to my doctor's appointment. She is not a nice lady, but she was being super nice. I told her that I “know” and that she didn’t have sugar coat anything. The following week she orders additional labs for a full HIV work up. A few more days pass and I get the additional lab results. I now have a viral load of 6,650,000 and CD4 count of 314. I wanted to stay off meds for some time, but my maker told me to start taking meds due to how fast my CD4 count dropped and how high my VL went. If you knew our relationship you'd know I cannot say no to him. 

I picked up my prescription and went back to his place. He opened the dresser drawer where he keeps the needles and gets a 3mL out and a fresh 23g needle. I slam 3mL of my toxic blood into his veins. After some time on meds we'll be taking a break so I can be the toxic strain-collecting boy I’ve always wanted to be. And then I'll be able to recharge his toxic hole with my pierced dick.

YES  !   YES  !    Fantastic - loving it - more - more Please !  The Flu , and breeding more toxic loads - multi fuckers - bleeding HOT !   Erections - I having them in Public seeing Poz Tattoos - having forceful gang bangs - tearing my cunt / pussy apart !

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • viking8x6 changed the title to A Bloody Intimate Conversion.
  • 1 year later...