Condom to Bareback stories that don't involve STI's?

I love reading all the hot stories of bareback sex. But I'm finding fewer and fewer stories that are about fun sex that happens to go from condom to bareback and mostly only seeing stories that are about "gifting" or are from the perspective of a top that knew he had an STI and stealthed a bottom that tried to play it safe. So I would love to start a thread that caters towards the more innocent side of making that decision or even stealthing that isn't focused on STI's.

For example:

I'm a rather safe bottom. I try to make condoms a rule, but I am also easily caught up in the moment. I've fallen for every line in the book and for some reason in the moment I don't hear how obvious it is when a guy is just trying to top me bare. One example would be while I was in film school and I was still in a phase of coming to terms with my sexuality. Thankfully NYC had a thriving community of horny young guys who didn't give a fuck if I was in the closet as long as I was young and fit.

I had a roommate who assumed I was 100% straight. So I had to keep my hookups anywhere but our apartment.

This particular night I had met at guy at a house party. He was a little older than me, probably 22 at the time. Sexy as hell though, probably 6', in great shape, a natural tan, one of those sexy smiles that shows all his teeth, the "I smoke a lot of weed" eyes. I noticed him checking me out a few times at the party. I tried to avoid him because I knew a lot of people at the party and I could feel my dick twitch every time we made eye contact. 

At some point my core group of friends were leaving, I told them I was going to use the restroom and then head back to my place. As I exited the building this guy was out on the steps smoking alone. He recognized me and asked me if I wanted in on his weed. I'm not going to say no to free weed. So we smoked and flirt a little, but all subtle stuff despite no one being around.

When he finished the last hit though, he leaned over to me and asked, "do you get down?" I knew what he meant because he was not being subtle anymore, he adjusted his dick in his pants as he asked the question. I grinned at him and just kind of bobbed my head "yes".

"Your place?" he asked looking up and down the street.

I let out a little laugh, "no...my roommate will be home and he..."

"He's not cool," my new friend cut me off. He adjusted himself in his pants, "we can go to mine...I'm over on the west side though" he warned as if I would bail after getting that information.

In a bit of a haze we walked about twenty blocks up and a few avenues over. He didn't even hesitate to bring me into his building, I on the other hand was constantly looking around to make sure I didn't notice anyone I knew. He failed to mention it was a five floor walkup, but when we got into his studio my glutes were burning to be stretched out. No sooner had the door been locked he stripped off his shirt to reveal a finely toned torso, pecks that you only get from playing basketball.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips then pulled back to make sure that was ok. I pushed in on his lips, going from 0 to 100 instantly. Clothes flying off as we kissed and touched the 8 feet from the door to the double bed against the wall. He yanked my pants down to my ankles and I fell back to the bed as he lifted both my legs so he could finish getting my jeans off leaving me in my white briefs. He stood there looking at me, so I sat up and unbuttoned his pants, the zipper revealing his black boxer-briefs. Before I could pull his pants down, he stepped back, kicking off his own pants and tossed them to the side.

He grabbed my head and pulled me into his crotch, his dick already hard but hiding behind the thin fabric. I put my mouth on what was obviously the head, he pulled down the underwear and the massive 7" of cut meat smacked me in the face. I put it in my mouth, gagging almost instantly, but with effort got a few inches down.

It didn't take long before he pulled out and pushed me back onto the bed, placing himself between my legs, spreading them as he came in to kiss me some more. I was so horny, I wanted this sexy guy inside me and from the way he was grinding on me I could tell he was more than ready.

He sat up, hooked his fingers into my briefs and pulled them down, leaving my legs on his shoulders as he dropped the underwear off to the side of the bed. He spat on his hand and rubbed it into my hole, then slowly pushed a finger in. I let out a soft moan. He reached under his bed pulling out a little basket that had condoms, lube, poppers and some other things I didn't recognize.

Handing me the poppers I watched him tear open a condom and roll it onto his dick. He uncapped the lube as I uncapped the poppers and took a couple hits. Stroking his now slick dick, "you ready?" he smiled.

I took another hit, feeling a little nervous, I nodded yes as I breathed out. Rubbing the tip up and down my crack he felt his way to my hole then pushed the tip in. I winced and took in a a gasp of air. "You ok?" he asked. I nodded, "give me a second," I told him. He kissed my calf on his shoulder, rubbing my now soft dick with his other hand. I took another hit of the poppers, then another and he took the bottle from me and took a nice long hit.

Slowly he started to push the rest of the way in, the initial pain was already subsiding and the familiar pleasure was taking it's place with the help of the poppers. He bottomed out with a moan, "fuck you're tight," he half laughed and then kissed me. He build up a slow rhythm, not trying to fuck me as much as he was trying to loosen me up with each thrust.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as he bottomed out a little deeper every time.

"You like that dick?" he asked kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.

"Fuck yes," I told him feeling it hit that magical spot inside me.

"You're so fucking tight dude," he said thrusting a little harder, then sitting up and stopped all together.

I looked at him as he remained motionless inside me but started to stroke my dick that was again rock hard. "What?" I asked, as he smiled at me.

He let out a little laugh, "I'm just trying not to cum too fast." We both laughed at that.

I took another hit of the poppers and he gave a slow but forceful thrust, "Fuck," he moaned and kept fucking, a little harder and a little faster with every thrust. "I'm getting close," he warned.

It felt so good, I didn't want it to end. He pulled out and ripped off the condom, jerking his hard dick, smiling at me. "Fuck dude," he said, beating himself off. I started to jerk myself off to catch up. "Are you close?" he asked, almost out of breath, slipping a finger into my hole, then drooling out some spit so his finger wasn't so dry inside me.

"Fuck that feels good," I said, beating my dick even harder, flexing my ass around his finger, inching my way closer to an orgasm.

"Yeah?" he asked, jerking himself a little slower now. He pulled his finger out and jerked his dick against my hole, the head gently massaging the pucker.

"Fuck that feels good," I moaned. My legs fallen down to his hips, my toes curling from all the pleasure.

"Yeah, you like this dick," he said, rubbing a little more than the head in as he jerks himself off.

I let out a soft moan, "fuck dude..." I trailed off, rocking my hips on his dick head. I looked at him, that sexy smile as he rocked his hips ever so slightly, stroking his dick into my hole, his eyes met mine and I just smiled back. I took a quick hit of the poppers and passed them to him. He took a hit and passed them back, "shit man, you want a few more strokes?" he asked like he was doing me a favor. I took another hit, my head spinning, I just nodded "yes" and he pushed slowly all the way into me.

"Fuuuuuck," we both moaned feeling his raw dick sliding all the way inside me. "That feels so good," he said, holding himself there. He leaned in and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around him and he started to thrust his dick in and out while our tongues danced. He only gave me a few more deep strokes before he broke our kiss to tell me, "I'm close," sitting up and really long stroking his dick into me.

I started to jerk off hard and fast, "Me too," I said.

"Want me to pull out?" he said thrusting faster and shorter. Before I could say anything he thrust all the way in and blew his load, "Oh shiiiit," he said flexing inside me, sending me over the edge. My own dick erupting all over my stomach. "Oh fuck," I said, twitching feeling both of our orgasms. He collapsed on top of me, one last kiss and rolled off.

"Fuck..." he panted, "that was...so fucking good," he tried to catch his breath.

"Oh man..." was all I could say, shaking a little from the intensity of our sex.

We showered and I went home shortly after exchanging numbers. He text me about a half hour after I left to let me know how much he enjoyed my ass and wanted to get some more soon. I sent him back a wink. It was the beginning of a regular booty call.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators

So I would love to start a thread that caters towards the more innocent side of making that decision or even stealthing that isn't focused on STI's.

That's what this entire subforum is for.

• Haha 1

I was living in Houston during one of the many hurricanes that have plagued that city. The complex I was living in was a really small two-story structure that was adorable and completely gay. There were no more than twenty units with a pool in the center courtyard. I lived on the lower floor near the entrance so I saw everyone coming and going. It was very friendly and quite cruisy. It didn’t take long to learn that this complex was quite notorious for its cruising at night. When I was feeling antsy, I would usually open my living room drapes and sit around watching who was walking about the grounds. One late Friday night, I saw a guy getting fucked in a second story corridor. I just stared. Amazing.

One of the first encounters I had was with a young blonde guy who also lived in the complex. He would always wave hello and walk around in his really tight blue jean shorts. His ass was screaming in those shorts.  This one evening he was lingering around my door when I finally opened the door and leaned against the frame and started chatting with him. Before wasting too much time he made it clear he wanted to get fucked. Perfect, I thought. He came inside and stripped immediately and jumped onto my bed, spread his legs wide and started playing with his ass in an erotic nasty way. I love a bottom to be nasty and assertive. If you want to get fucked, let me know it and tell me what you need. I got us a few beers and came back into the bedroom. He was getting all worked up. He slid a finger in his sweet hole and started moving it around. I stripped and got on the bed and fed him my cock. He swallowed it completely. I reached down and added my finger to his hole along next to his. He had a nice, hot, tight and hungry pussy. I pulled my cock out of his mouth and stuffed it all the way up his boy cunt. He was smooth and slippery. I really should have eaten him first, but he was moving quickly and needed some cock inside him fast. He encouraged me by saying things like, “Yeah stud that cock feels hot inside my ass. Fuck me, yeah, that’s it, fuck me.” It didn’t take long for him to blow his load which set me off. I pumped his ass full of my load. As soon as I was through, he popped my cock out of his ass and licked my cock clean. Then he started to get dressed. He was really friendly and said, “Anytime you need a piece of ass, no matter what time it is, stud, I’m in 11B. The door will be open, come on in.” And I did exactly that several more times.

There was a black guy that lived on the lower level that I saw coming and going from time to time. He was seriously packing a heavy basket. He was rightfully proud of it and would stuff into a liquid pair of worn jeans. He’d adjust it to the right side and stage his balls so they accentuated his over-sized cock. You could even make out his cock hear through those jeans. He made it obvious to all that he had a huge cock. I remember thinking to myself, damn, that must be uncomfortable to be carrying that around all the time. He was a hot looking guy, probably around 29 or so. A neighbor a few doors down had befriended me and we were sitting outside chatting when the hot black guy walked by and said hello. My neighbor asked if I knew the guy.  I said no and he told me his name was Michael. “He tried to pick me up once, but I wouldn’t go near him.” I asked why? He told me that even though the guy was hot, “What the hell was I supposed to do with a cock that big? I’m pretty good, but not that good.” I just sort of smiled and thought damn, how big can he really be?

It was really late on a Saturday night and the courtyard was getting really cruisy. I kid you not, probably 15 or so guys walking about looking into windows. I was watching TV in my living room with the curtains open sort of keeping one eye on the tube and the other eye on the courtyard. It was very erotic watching these guys pick up my neighbors. Then there was a tap at my door. I opened it and a guy said, “He man, what’s up?” I looked at him and he was pretty hot looking and I thought, why the hell not? I said,” Not much here bud, what are you into?” He told me he was open but that he really wanted a chance to eat my hot ass. I opened the door a little wider. The guy came in and said that there was just one thing, he was here with his lover and could his lover join in? I asked what his lover was into and he said, “Three-ways.” I said sure and he left and returned with a hot looking guy. Both guys were in their mid twenties with a slim, muscular build. The boyfriend was taller and more muscled. We all started stripping during introductions and the first guy immediately got on his knees behind me and spread my ass cheeks and started eating. Man his tongue was deep and wet. His boyfriend stripped and showed me a nice hard 8” cock with a thick mushroom head to it. I bent down and started sucking his cock. He worked the back of my head and helped me to deep throat him. As soon as I hit bottom, he groaned in a hot masculine guttural way. I loved feeling that thick cock buried in my throat. In the mean time, the shorter guy was making a pig of himself in my ass. Spit was dripping down my thigh and off my balls. He pulled his face out of my ass and told his boyfriend, “David, you gotta eat some of this, man. This is excellent ass.” David got down and began to eat me out, too. Then each of these hot fuckers plowed my ass till I was begging for them to blow their loads. They deposited two hot loads deep inside me and left. I fell asleep feeling very contented and really full.

I was awakened in the middle of the night by a hand on my ass and was startled. Lying on my stomach, with only a sheet to cover up with, I tried to assess the situation but was jarred awake and looked up and it was my neighbor, the black guy, Michael. We had never really met, but here he was in my bedroom. I could feel his hand on my ass and I swear he swiped a finger across my hole as he awakened me. I wonder if he could tell that I had been creamed earlier. He told me my front door came ajar and with all of the foot traffic, he thought I should close it and lock it. He said it was not safe. I guessed the wind had blown the door open in the middle of the night. I was caught off guard, thanked him and gathered the sheet up and wrapped it around my waist and walked him to the door. I fell back to sleep, but never stopped wondering if he was trying to finger me. I also knew I wanted this guy to fuck me to death. I didn’t know how I would get his attention again, but I started fantasizing about his huge cock and wondered what it would look like going into my pale white cunt. I had to have him.

Later in the summer a hurricane was predicted to be a direct hit to Houston. Everyone was making emergency arrangements. Most of my neighbors had decided to ride the storm out so I thought I would join them instead of going to my family’s house up north. Soon a full fledged hurricane party was organized. Everyone would stay in the lower apartments and one apartment would be used for drinks, one for food, another was to store debris that blew around the courtyard to prevent it from breaking any windows.

The winds picked up early Friday morning and the rains came and pummeled us throughout the night. Saturday the eye crossed us around 9:00 p.m., and then we got the wet side, but everything was in control. People were having fun, taking care of business and eating and drinking and feeling very neighborly. Michael, the black stud I craved was nowhere to be found. I hadn’t seen him the night before either. I suspected that he went to stay with friends in a safer place away from the storm. As the evening wore on, the worst of the storm passed and I was starting to get tired and thinking about leaving to go to my apartment which was not being used for anything. In the corner of my eye I saw Michael enter the unit I was in. This was the unit that served drinks. Of course the evening cocktail was a Hurricane. He got a drink and headed right for me. He said hello and asked how I was. He said, “Wow, dude, I haven’t seen you since that night your door was wide open. I hope that I didn’t scare you off.” I said no, that I was so groggy and sleepy; I barely remember that evening, except that he probably saved me from getting robbed or something.

He then leaned in and whispered, “Man I wanted that ass of yours so bad, but you were so out of it that I decided the timing was all wrong. I really liked what I saw.”  I was so fucking turned on by this and said, “Man you should have taken what you needed I would have been fine with that.” He said “Well the storm has several more hours why not make good use of the time?” Then he said, “Give me your hand.” I reached out and he took my hand and placed it directly on his huge bulge. I quickly turned to look and see if anyone could see us. He was packed in so tight. I could feel the heat emanating from his jeans. I was excited and scared at the same time. I knew I wanted this black mother fucker, but I didn’t think I could handle him...in any capacity. He leaned in closer and put his lips against my ear and said, “I’m gonna make your pussy wet and your pucker is going to be glowing rosy-red when I’m through with you. Have you ever had a big nigger dick in that puss?” I started to sweat and could feel moisture gather along the crack of my ass. I cleared my throat and told him that I had and that I loved black cock. He said, “I’m not talking about black cock. I’m talking about pure nigger dick. Let’s go.”

We got to my apartment and he started to unbutton his jeans; he wore no underwear. He left his jeans unbuttoned and took off his shirt. He was built like a brick shit house. Well defined muscles, quarter-sized nipples and he was blue-black. His bush was short and tight and I couldn’t wait to see what was underneath. I was starting to sweat because I was boned and anxious. I didn’t know what to do next. He lit a joint and passed it to me. I took a toke and inhaled deeply as he started feeling me up. He unbuttoned my shirt and started tweaking my nips. He got rid of my shirt and started to unzip and push my jeans to my knees. Leaning down he took my left tit into his mouth and started to nibble and suck. I took another hit off the joint and passed it back to him. I could feel his hand massage my shoulder and then move down my spine to the top of my ass. My cock was raging as he slid his hand down to my butt cheeks and further to my crack. He soon found my hole and rubbed across it and moaned along with me when he found it. He then bit my tit taking me to the edge.

He stepped back and said, “Yeah dude, we’re gonna have a hot time tonight.” He lowered his jeans and his cock sprang free. I couldn’t believe it. I just stared at it speechless. He smiled and said, “Don’t worry about it; we’ll have a good time.” He had at least 12 inches of thick jet-black uncut dick. The length didn’t scare me as much as the thickness. I took it in my hand and couldn’t touch my fingers to my thumb. This was clearly the biggest cock I have ever seen, much less held, and certainly the blackest. I went to my knees and peeled back the foreskin from the enormous head. It was stunning to see this huge cock head drooling pre-cum. I licked it and savored the taste. Michael was encouraging me all the way telling me that I looked good with Nigger dick in my white mouth. He grabbed the back of my blonde head and tried to stuff it down my throat. I pulled back and looked up at him and said, “Dude, I will swallow your cock, but you’ve got to give me time to get used to it, cool?” He smiled and let go of my head. Don’t get me wrong I love having cock forced down my throat, but this was serious business. Someone could get hurt. And I wanted to do this right.

I got up and suggested he get on the bed and lay back. I grabbed a fresh bottle of poppers and lube and got between his legs. I greased his cock with Astroglide and it glistened. I went back to work. I licked his cock and sucked it for 10 minutes or so and licked down to his balls. I sucked one in my mouth then took my fingers and stuffed the other one in my mouth along with the first one. He was grinding his hips upward so I knew he was getting hotter. I tightened up on his balls while pulling away creating a pressure that I knew he’d love. I spit his balls out and licked back up his shaft. I took a small hit off the poppers, sucked in my breath and got as much spit into my mouth as I could muster. I started to descend down his cock and soon felt the huge head at my throat. I inhaled a little more and pushed. Nothing happened. I tried again and still nothing. I was drooling spit all around this guy’s cock and sliding up and down spreading it as best as I could. There was a lot of real estate to cover. Finally, I pushed hard and kept the pressure on his cock, and then something popped.

It was his cock head. It had popped from the back of my mouth then into my throat. I actually felt my throat expand to accommodate his girth. I was a bit stunned at first, but stayed perfectly still. Michael was moaning and started to play with my hair. I looked up at him and he made eye contact with me. He had this hot lusty look on his face. “You’re doing great white boy. You can do this. Come on, take this cock. This is nigger dick and you know you want it.” I did want it. I slowly started to push even more of his cock into my throat. My eyes were watering. I knew if I panicked, I would have to spit his cock out and start all over. I was now more than half way there. My eyes were bulging out. I stopped and tried to breathe through my nose. It worked, I got oxygen and calmed down and continued my descent. He started growling louder and louder as I went further and further down. Snot started running out of my nose but I didn’t care. I felt little micro-pricks on my upper lip. I opened my eyes and saw a jet-black forest that was his pubic hair. The wiry hairs were sticking into my lips. Fuck me! I was at the base of his cock. I had deep-throated the biggest cock I have ever had. He started gyrating and moaning and cursing. Michael and I made eye contact. There were tears in mine. I needed to breathe. I tried to breathe through my nose and again, it worked. Michael looked at me with pure lust and said, “Oh my fucking god! Please don’t stop. Please stud, Can I fuck your throat? Please let me, just a little?” I signaled him he could.

Michael took the locks of my hair in each hand and got a good grip and then started to slide his big fucking dick in and out of my throat. I knew I couldn’t do this for too long, but I wanted to please my black stallion. He picked up the pace while I focused on controlling my throat muscles and keeping my lungs filled with air. He was breathing hard and grunting and cursing. “Eat dick, you cocksucker. Oh baby, fuck yeah, take that nigger dick all the way down. Look at that!” With that he stuffed his monster all the way to the base and held it there. I was starting to gag on it. Saliva was drooling out everywhere. Snot was coming out of my nose and I needed air, but neither of us cared so Michael started his assault again. He was skull fucking me brutally and my throat was starting to get sore. Still, I was in heaven. The smell of this stud was intoxicating. Suddenly he pulled out and through his labored breathing said, “Fuck, man, no one has ever done that to me before. Not like that. I almost lost it. But I want more from you than a blow job. Turn around and show me what you got.”

Still gasping for air, I grabbed my poppers and turned around and buried my face in the pillow sticking my ass up in the air. I felt Michael crawl on top of me. He felt so warm and his cock was wedged between his stomach and my ass cheeks. It was wet and still emanating heat. He was grinding and kissing the back of my neck. He reached around and grabbed my tits with each hand and was twisting them. He whispered in my ear again, “I want you to turn around on your back, spread your legs and show me your that pearly white ass and pink pussy.” I turned around onto my back and spread my legs and lifted each knee and opened my ass for him to see. He moaned and started massaging both cheeks of my ass. He got down low and told me to finger myself. I could feel his breath on my hole. I inserted a finger in. He started licking my finger as it went in and out. I pulled completely out and he sucked my finger all the way down to the knuckle. He then stuck his tongue into my hole. Damn that felt good. I purred into the pillow. “Good pussy, stud.” He really started eating my ass out good at that point. Lapping at first then inserting his tongue as far as possible. He was making jabbing fucking motions with his tongue. He kept pushing my legs higher and higher. He told me to take each leg and pull it back and hold it there. I tried but that wasn’t the right position for him. He grabbed some pillows and stuffed two under my butt lifting it up and another two behind my head. He told me to grab my ankles and hold them back as far as I could. This was the perfect position. I grabbed each ankle and brought them to either side of my head. I could actually see both of them with my peripheral vision.

“Can you see your cunt, baby?” Looking down I told him surprisingly, that I could. I had a perfect shot of my glistening rose bud. I made it wink and spit bubbled out. Michael slid two fingers into me. I loved the way his coal-black fingers looked stuffed in my ass. I wanted to get fucked so bad. I was so horned for some big black nigger dick. I understood what Michael meant when he told me he didn’t have a black cock. Michael added a third finger and started licking the outer perimeter of my ass ring. He was really getting me opened. He added some lube and started sliding his fingers in and out steadily. I was really getting turned on. Then he added more lube and a forth finger. I was making sounds and squirming from side to side. Michael looked right into my eyes and said, “Oh baby that is right where I want to be. I love your fucking ass. You ready?” I looked at him and nodded. The hurricane outside was raging full force and so was I.

He put the bottle of poppers under my right nostril and closed the left nostril and I inhaled. He repeated the other side. I began to feel light headed. He pulled his four fingers out of my ass and I looked down. His huge cock head was black and shiny with lube. He put the head at my pucker, which was rosy red just liked he’d promised earlier. I was starting to feel the poppers at this point, and then I felt him put pressure on my ass rim. Nothing was happening so I pushed out. “Good boy, work that pussy. You know what you want.” he said. I pushed out again and the head pushed through my ring and he slowly slid his cock in to the base. I gasped. His cock was huge. This big fat cock was buried all the way inside me; his bush was pricking my cunt lips. I started breathing again and thought, damn, this is as much dick as I could possible have inside me. I was stretched to the max. I was definitely full. I felt Michael flex his rock hard cock. I clamped down on my ass in response. He said, “That’s it baby, talk to me. Let daddy know you like his nigger dick in your pussy.” I clamped down again and then again.

“Ready?” he asked? I was still holding my legs back looking down at this monster dick buried in my ass. “Yeah dude, I’m ready. Fuck me stud,” I said. He asked, “You want this big nigger dick in your pussy?” I said, Hell yeah, man fuck my ass. Give it to me, fucker and don’t be gentle. Fuck me like a man.” He put the popper bottle under my nose and fed me the only elixir that would get me through to upcoming fuck. He slowly started pulling out and stopping only to apply more lube and then pushing back in. His fucking motion and the sheer size of his cock created a vacuum in my ass which in turn made a sloppy airy squishy farting noise that you only hear when the fuck is nasty.

Michael started grunting and cursing again. Every few minutes he would feed me more poppers and body slam into me again. I clamped down on his cock to give him his money’s worth and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Sweat was pouring off his face and onto me. Each time he slammed back into my cunt he was making me more of a whore for his black cock.  Michael told me to watch this. I looked down and he pulled his saturated dick completely out and slammed it back into my ass. Now my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He repeated this 8 or 10 times. Then he pulled out, and quickly slid 4 fingers and most of the palm of his hand into my ass and slowly twisted. We both moaned incoherently.  Michael made eye contact and said he loved the warmth and feeling of a freshly fucked hole. He shoved his cock back in and jack-hammered be into the bed. My head was slamming against the headboard which knocking pictures off the wall. I was delirious and moaning jumbled sentences begging him to fuck me.

I reached down between our legs and scooped up globs of pre-cum, lube and ass juice and lubed my cock up. I looked up at Michael, who was now basically doing push-ups on top of me, made eye contact and stuttered the words, “Wreck my fucking cunt.” At that instant, blew my load all over my face, Michael’s face and both of our chests. Volley after volley landed somewhere across one of us. That did it for Michael. “This is how it feels to get nigger fucked. Here I go you fucking hot white-trash motherfucker.” He pumped harder and hard then buried his cock and stayed still. I could feel his heartbeat through his dick. I felt it pulse really hard. He shot load after load into me. His cock continued to pulse and I could actually feel the heat of his cum inside me. He stayed still while his cock finished blowing its nut. I lost track of cum shots and heartbeats as they soon became one in the same. He laid there on top of me for a few minutes catching his breath. Once in a while he’d flex his cock and I would return the gesture by clamping down on his softening dick. After we recovered, Michael slowly pulled his cock out of my ass causing a vacuum “whoosh” sound and a small river of cum began to flow out of my ass.  He looked at it and said, “That’s hot.” I had never been so thoroughly fucked in my life.  

The storm eventually passed. I never did get together with Michael again. We’d pass each other at the complex and flirt. Once we even tried to get together again, but it never seemed to work out.  I will never forget that night in the hurricane.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• Moderators

About 25 years ago, I started a fuck buddy relationship with this hot, well-hung black guy who was very closeted. He was always worried someone would find out he slept with guys, so he was super flaky. I think we actually hooked up less that 1 out of every 5 times he hit me up. Why did I put up with all this? He had easily an 11" dick - not super thick but definitely a BBC. 

This was at the time I was becoming a complete barebacker. I didn't usually discuss things ahead of time, but I always tried to talk the top into going bare when we were in the middle of things. The first time he actually let a meet happen I waited until we had done mutual oral and were ready to fuck. "You know you don't have to put that rubber on," I said as he picked up the package. He didn't saying anything and continued to put on the condom. He fingered and lubed my ass. He raised my legs to his shoulders. Once he got inside and began to really fuck me, he rolled me further over onto my back. I was rolled up into a ball, and I really could not have gotten out from under him without a struggle. He looked me in the eye and slid out of my hole. He reached down, slipped the rubber off, and then slid back inside me. In due time, he filled me up with a huge load. 

Despite his continual flakiness about meeting, he was never freaky about raw. We never even talked about condoms again. He must have bred me 15-20 times over the next couple of years before he finally disappeared for good. 

• Like 3

Back in the late 2000s, I had been talking with this guy online for months, and we had finally decided to meet up one afternoon. Just like online, we really hit it off in person, and found each other attractive - I was in my early 20s, about 5'10" and 150 lbs, with brown hair in a crew cut, blue eyes, and he was around 20 or so, 6'1" and about 180 lbs, with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. I met him at a nearby bus terminal, and we went for a walk for a bit and got a coffee, and things were going great.

We ended up heading back to my place, and after chatting for a while longer, he started playing footsie with me, then we stood up, and I did my best to shove my tongue down his throat, while he pulled me tight into him. We started pulling each other's clothes off until we stood there naked, my hard cock pressed up against his, precum oozing all over, his big hands running up and down my back as I groped his wonderfully squishy ass. I backed up over to my bed, and pulled him down on top of me, and we kept at it, making out hard, grinding our cocks while I started fingering his ass. 

He then slid down while I lay back, and he started sucking my cock, and I enjoyed watching his shaggy mop work up and down for awhile before I pulled him back up on top of me, and we started making out again. We rolled over, and this time, I went down and sucked him as deeply as I could, his hands holding me against his cock until I had to come up for air, the scent of his cock driving me wild. I all but leapt back up on top of him, our cocks mashed together all slippery from the blowjobs and precum as we made out again, and he asked me to fuck him.

I reached over to the bedside table and pulled out the lube and a condom packet, which tore open and rolled the rubber down my shaft as he popped open the lube and started on his hole. He rolled on his back and pulled his legs back to show me his hot, pouting, lube-slicked hole, while I put even more lube on my rubbered up cock, after which I knelt down, and lined up with his ass. My cock pressed against his asshole, and after a moment of resistance, I slowly slid into him until my pubes were grinding against his ass as I pinned his legs to his chest, and started fucking him gently at first then picked up the speed as we both started really getting into it. 

Eventually, we ended up with me on my back and him riding me cowgirl as his cock kept leaking like a faucet as I nailed his prostate, making him whimper and bite his lip. I pulled him down to start making out again as I fucked him slowly from below for a bit, then slid out of his ass. My little apartment was really hot, and we were both covered in sweat from the heat and from fucking for the better part of an hour. Thinking that we should give his ass a break for a bit, I pulled the condom off so we could go back to oral for a bit, however he had other ideas. 

He pushed me down on the bed with a hand on my chest, straddling me, and gave me a look I'll never forget as his other hand guided my now bare cock back inside of him. I'd fucked plenty before, but never bareback, and the difference was unreal; the heat of his ass, all the lube and the velvety texture of his insides were almost too much to take.  He gently worked my raw cock with his ass, squeezing and flexing on me as he jerked his own drooling member, sighing as I angled again to hit his spot. I wanted it to go on forever, but all good things must come to an end, and I could feel my impending orgasm, and I asked him where he wanted me to cum. His response was to clamp down on my dick as he leaned in for a kiss then told me to cum inside him, so I grabbed his hips and slammed upwards a few more times before I blew my first ever bare load inside a guy, breeding him deeply. This pushed him over the edge too, and he came all over my chest a few moments later, and I rode the wave of his hole clenching in time with his orgasm. 

In the afterglow, we went to get cleaned up together in the shower, and talked some more about what had just happened. I told him that was my first time bareback, and he admitted it was his first as well. He said he had no intention of going bare our first time, let alone fucking on what was technically our first date, but the idea of me breeding him just sort of popped in his head when I pulled the condom off. We laughed about the whole thing, and ended up screwing again a couple of more times that day and into the evening, each time ending with another of my loads in his ass.

We ended up dating for awhile after that, and even though we discussed our histories of safe sex, got tested just to be sure, which came back negative for both of us. After a few months of being together, things just didn't work out, and we ended it as amicably as possible. From that point on, I was hooked on barebacking, but without that trusted, exclusive partner, it was back to being safe for me until I was well into my next real relationship, and we talked about it at length and got tested before finally ditching the condoms for good.      

• Like 6

Two stories I don't think I've shared.

1 - Years ago I'd fuck around with a neighbor a floor up from me. He had a nice long cock, and fucked like a jackhammer and was one of the first guys that bareback fucked me. We hooked up after he picked me up at a bar, and went to his place. A few years later he moved into my building and we fucked fairly regularly. This one night he invited me up because he had company visiting, and he wanted me to meet the friend. Went up to his place for dinner and drinks and chattting. He said they were going to go out to the bars, but for whatever reason I wasn't able to go out that night. My neighbor, got a work call, or something, and his guest was asking me if my condo was the same as his, and I said no. He asked to see it. So we left my buds apartment. He yells to my bud he was going to check out my place. We go downstairs, open the door and immediately he's on his knees swallowing my cock. He seemed pleased, and we made our way to the bed. Even though I knew he was friends with a bud I BB'd with, for some reason I pulled the condom out of the nightstand and put it on. At the time I would say I did BB about half the time, and generally assumed that most guys wanted safe. I think I got three or four strokes in him doggy, when he dropped to his stomach so I slid out, reach backed with his hand and ripped the rubber right off. I of course had to drop down to missionary, this time fully raw in him. After I dumped my load in him he thanked me and said it was a good start to the night. He left my place, and went back upstairs to my buds. Not sure what they did after that, I was happy and went to bed.

2 - I had this fuck bud that kind of introduced me to anon ass-up. He always loved getting fucked that way, leaving the front door open.

Interestingly, we previously worked together at a horrible themed restaurant a few years earlier (like 2000). I always thought he was cute, but I was wait staff and he was 'talent' that had to help create the atmosphere by being in character. I was very shy at the time, was just finishing college, and my sexual history with men was relatively limited still. I never got the courage to chat him up, and another coworker had mentioned he had a husband, and as I was naive to think I needed a BF/husband, I never pursued anything with him even though he was always smiling at me when I ran into him in back of house, especially when he was on break waiting for food. 

A couple years later I came across him on Manhunt or some site like that. I didn't realize it was him, and I really don't know who initiated the meet at first. He told me he was a bottom, I was a total top at the time, and he had me come over, said he'd be waiting  to suck me and for me to fuck him. His profile is very clear in that he only played safe, and I would not even consider going bare at that time. For a couple years I'd go to his place to fuck him, anon, with condom. One time he invited a third, the other guy and I tried to tag team him, and while I was in him the other guy tried to push his cock in me without changing condoms, I was definitely not bottoming yet and stopped him more for that than anything else. I did think it interesting he was willing to switch between two asses with the same rubber. Even though not bare, it would have put me at risk I'm guessing seeing my ass had only been fucked a couple times and always with rubber. 

This fuckbud turned into a bit of a friend as well, and I'd go to his place for social gatherings as well. The entire time, he still had his boyfriend, whom I never actually have met. Well a few years ago, he relocated out of state. We kept in contact though, and every now and then I'd see him on Manhunt (when I had it still) or Adam. He'd come back to town every year for a week or so, and it never seemed to work that we could meet. A couple years later, I saw he was in town off Adam. At this time I was BB 90% of time, and fully verse. His profile still indicated safe and even said 'NO BAREBACK EVER.' My profiles at the time were all vague, or still  said safe on them. He hit me up and said he wanted to get together, and this time I was actually free when he was. We made the arrangements, he came to my place, and immediately stripped to his jock and began sucking my cock. His ass felt so nice when I fingered it, he had lubed up already (yes actual lube) and I couldn't wait to get in. We went to the bed, and I rubbered up like normal, his ass was waiting for me doggy, inviting me in. I slid in and it felt great in spite of the rubber. I love fucking this guys ass. I think I'm in his ass for only about a minute, and he reaches under, grabs the condom by the tip, and pulls it until it snaps off the cock. There's something magical about when the bottom pulls it from the tip, it takes longer to come off, and you savor each moment. I need no further invitation and plunge my cock into his raw hole. I breed his ass after a few minutes, and we lie in the bed after chatting about life etc. Sadly we have never repeated a raw fuck, though I have tag-teamed him since then. 

These two stories are what brought me to this site. It was me looking to see how common something like this was, that eventually led me here. Before those two encounters, I never knew how much guys wanted raw sex, and that many would go raw in spite of saying safe on their ads (even though I was one of them)

Hope you enjoyed

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 5/12/2021 at 7:13 PM, BurnAfterReading17 said:

I love reading all the hot stories of bareback sex. But I'm finding fewer and fewer stories that are about fun sex that happens to go from condom to bareback and mostly only seeing stories that are about "gifting" or are from the perspective of a top that knew he had an STI and stealthed a bottom that tried to play it safe. So I would love to start a thread that caters towards the more innocent side of making that decision or even stealthing that isn't focused on STI's.

For example:

I'm a rather safe bottom. I try to make condoms a rule, but I am also easily caught up in the moment. I've fallen for every line in the book and for some reason in the moment I don't hear how obvious it is when a guy is just trying to top me bare. One example would be while I was in film school and I was still in a phase of coming to terms with my sexuality. Thankfully NYC had a thriving community of horny young guys who didn't give a fuck if I was in the closet as long as I was young and fit.

I had a roommate who assumed I was 100% straight. So I had to keep my hookups anywhere but our apartment.

This particular night I had met at guy at a house party. He was a little older than me, probably 22 at the time. Sexy as hell though, probably 6', in great shape, a natural tan, one of those sexy smiles that shows all his teeth, the "I smoke a lot of weed" eyes. I noticed him checking me out a few times at the party. I tried to avoid him because I knew a lot of people at the party and I could feel my dick twitch every time we made eye contact. 

At some point my core group of friends were leaving, I told them I was going to use the restroom and then head back to my place. As I exited the building this guy was out on the steps smoking alone. He recognized me and asked me if I wanted in on his weed. I'm not going to say no to free weed. So we smoked and flirt a little, but all subtle stuff despite no one being around.

When he finished the last hit though, he leaned over to me and asked, "do you get down?" I knew what he meant because he was not being subtle anymore, he adjusted his dick in his pants as he asked the question. I grinned at him and just kind of bobbed my head "yes".

"Your place?" he asked looking up and down the street.

I let out a little laugh, "no...my roommate will be home and he..."

"He's not cool," my new friend cut me off. He adjusted himself in his pants, "we can go to mine...I'm over on the west side though" he warned as if I would bail after getting that information.

In a bit of a haze we walked about twenty blocks up and a few avenues over. He didn't even hesitate to bring me into his building, I on the other hand was constantly looking around to make sure I didn't notice anyone I knew. He failed to mention it was a five floor walkup, but when we got into his studio my glutes were burning to be stretched out. No sooner had the door been locked he stripped off his shirt to reveal a finely toned torso, pecks that you only get from playing basketball.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips then pulled back to make sure that was ok. I pushed in on his lips, going from 0 to 100 instantly. Clothes flying off as we kissed and touched the 8 feet from the door to the double bed against the wall. He yanked my pants down to my ankles and I fell back to the bed as he lifted both my legs so he could finish getting my jeans off leaving me in my white briefs. He stood there looking at me, so I sat up and unbuttoned his pants, the zipper revealing his black boxer-briefs. Before I could pull his pants down, he stepped back, kicking off his own pants and tossed them to the side.

He grabbed my head and pulled me into his crotch, his dick already hard but hiding behind the thin fabric. I put my mouth on what was obviously the head, he pulled down the underwear and the massive 7" of cut meat smacked me in the face. I put it in my mouth, gagging almost instantly, but with effort got a few inches down.

It didn't take long before he pulled out and pushed me back onto the bed, placing himself between my legs, spreading them as he came in to kiss me some more. I was so horny, I wanted this sexy guy inside me and from the way he was grinding on me I could tell he was more than ready.

He sat up, hooked his fingers into my briefs and pulled them down, leaving my legs on his shoulders as he dropped the underwear off to the side of the bed. He spat on his hand and rubbed it into my hole, then slowly pushed a finger in. I let out a soft moan. He reached under his bed pulling out a little basket that had condoms, lube, poppers and some other things I didn't recognize.

Handing me the poppers I watched him tear open a condom and roll it onto his dick. He uncapped the lube as I uncapped the poppers and took a couple hits. Stroking his now slick dick, "you ready?" he smiled.

I took another hit, feeling a little nervous, I nodded yes as I breathed out. Rubbing the tip up and down my crack he felt his way to my hole then pushed the tip in. I winced and took in a a gasp of air. "You ok?" he asked. I nodded, "give me a second," I told him. He kissed my calf on his shoulder, rubbing my now soft dick with his other hand. I took another hit of the poppers, then another and he took the bottle from me and took a nice long hit.

Slowly he started to push the rest of the way in, the initial pain was already subsiding and the familiar pleasure was taking it's place with the help of the poppers. He bottomed out with a moan, "fuck you're tight," he half laughed and then kissed me. He build up a slow rhythm, not trying to fuck me as much as he was trying to loosen me up with each thrust.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as he bottomed out a little deeper every time.

"You like that dick?" he asked kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.

"Fuck yes," I told him feeling it hit that magical spot inside me.

"You're so fucking tight dude," he said thrusting a little harder, then sitting up and stopped all together.

I looked at him as he remained motionless inside me but started to stroke my dick that was again rock hard. "What?" I asked, as he smiled at me.

He let out a little laugh, "I'm just trying not to cum too fast." We both laughed at that.

I took another hit of the poppers and he gave a slow but forceful thrust, "Fuck," he moaned and kept fucking, a little harder and a little faster with every thrust. "I'm getting close," he warned.

It felt so good, I didn't want it to end. He pulled out and ripped off the condom, jerking his hard dick, smiling at me. "Fuck dude," he said, beating himself off. I started to jerk myself off to catch up. "Are you close?" he asked, almost out of breath, slipping a finger into my hole, then drooling out some spit so his finger wasn't so dry inside me.

"Fuck that feels good," I said, beating my dick even harder, flexing my ass around his finger, inching my way closer to an orgasm.

"Yeah?" he asked, jerking himself a little slower now. He pulled his finger out and jerked his dick against my hole, the head gently massaging the pucker.

"Fuck that feels good," I moaned. My legs fallen down to his hips, my toes curling from all the pleasure.

"Yeah, you like this dick," he said, rubbing a little more than the head in as he jerks himself off.

I let out a soft moan, "fuck dude..." I trailed off, rocking my hips on his dick head. I looked at him, that sexy smile as he rocked his hips ever so slightly, stroking his dick into my hole, his eyes met mine and I just smiled back. I took a quick hit of the poppers and passed them to him. He took a hit and passed them back, "shit man, you want a few more strokes?" he asked like he was doing me a favor. I took another hit, my head spinning, I just nodded "yes" and he pushed slowly all the way into me.

"Fuuuuuck," we both moaned feeling his raw dick sliding all the way inside me. "That feels so good," he said, holding himself there. He leaned in and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around him and he started to thrust his dick in and out while our tongues danced. He only gave me a few more deep strokes before he broke our kiss to tell me, "I'm close," sitting up and really long stroking his dick into me.

I started to jerk off hard and fast, "Me too," I said.

"Want me to pull out?" he said thrusting faster and shorter. Before I could say anything he thrust all the way in and blew his load, "Oh shiiiit," he said flexing inside me, sending me over the edge. My own dick erupting all over my stomach. "Oh fuck," I said, twitching feeling both of our orgasms. He collapsed on top of me, one last kiss and rolled off.

"Fuck..." he panted, "that was...so fucking good," he tried to catch his breath.

"Oh man..." was all I could say, shaking a little from the intensity of our sex.

We showered and I went home shortly after exchanging numbers. He text me about a half hour after I left to let me know how much he enjoyed my ass and wanted to get some more soon. I sent him back a wink. It was the beginning of a regular booty call.

Not a fan of the STIs - either.   I don't see how its sexual.  Especially true Tops would never be aPoz