Banned by BBRT

AssPatrolNY

So I woke up to a nasty email from BBRT which said I was banned forever. My crime was asking a question in my profile about Trimix.  I just wanted to know guys experiences with it.  BBRT claimed I was selling it and said they had no tolerance of drug dealers.  I've sent a polite email back apologizing and promising not to mention it again but no luck..  SO>... how do I change all the identifying numbers, IP, IME, etc to get back on OR what are my options? Thanks

CUMfountain.jpg

• Moderators
On 5/13/2021 at 3:23 PM, viking8x6 said:

Asshats. ...All you need is a different email address, though. No biggie.

turns out I wasn't correct about that. some other identifying info is compared after the fact. so it flagged a duplicate account creation, but not in real time. and sent a (somewhat snotty and definitely poorly proofread) message threatening a ban

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Yeah, I had a run-in with the BBRTS admin, I’d had a guts full of the site and had something snotty sent to me so decided to make my views very plainly stated in an email back to admin!

I also got myself banned from Nasty Kink Pigs, I found their site and chat board a bit basic and restrictive so asked guys to message me elsewhere, got flagged and I got post blocked, so I deliberately told their admin what I felt about the site - if I fancy a chuckle I use my login details and immediately get told I am permanently banned… like that wasn’t my intention!

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Websites can’t usually get your IMEI or phone number, the browser doesn’t normally expose much apart from the fact it’s a mobile browser. Make sure you clear cookies and perhaps use a different browser, one with a secure mode, since it prevents websites setting tracking tokens, so BBRTS wouldn’t be able to know it’s you. If you are an iPhone user, try Safari in private browsing mode

• 2 years later...

I was also banned from BBRT, for using the word sketchy.  I didn't even receive an email, just suddenly logged out of the site about two minutes after I updated my profile.   I had just read someone else's profile that literally stated "I have your GHB for sale" and thought the site had changed its rules about references to drugs.   I had just prepaid three months subscription  and had purchased several buddypaks to send send to friends.   I waited an entire day for them to refund the money and send me an email explaining why.  Every hour that passed, I got more and more pissed off, and when I finally emailed them the next day, it ended up being a 3 page email where I stated many things that are true but should have been stated in a polite manner or not at all.  

I got a tersely worded email in return just a few minutes later in which they told me that I am a drug trafficer and they would report me to the police.  Then stated that my email address had been banned from their smtp so they  would not receive any further emails from me.   So, I sent them an email from a different email address demand a refund (again) and letting them know how stupid and cowardly they were.  I did receive the refund (to a credit card that was different from the one I charged it to).  

I have tried to register a new account using a different email address.  The same thing always happens.  The account gets opened, then a few days later is closed.  I don't know what information they use but it must be more than the email address.  I have tried using a VPN but the same thing happened.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, barebackinguysf said:

I was also banned from BBRT, for using the word sketchy.  I didn't even receive an email, just suddenly logged out of the site about two minutes after I updated my profile.   I had just read someone else's profile that literally stated "I have your GHB for sale" and thought the site had changed its rules about references to drugs.   I had just prepaid three months subscription  and had purchased several buddypaks to send send to friends.   I waited an entire day for them to refund the money and send me an email explaining why.  Every hour that passed, I got more and more pissed off, and when I finally emailed them the next day, it ended up being a 3 page email where I stated many things that are true but should have been stated in a polite manner or not at all.  

I got a tersely worded email in return just a few minutes later in which they told me that I am a drug trafficer and they would report me to the police.  Then stated that my email address had been banned from their smtp so they  would not receive any further emails from me.   So, I sent them an email from a different email address demand a refund (again) and letting them know how stupid and cowardly they were.  I did receive the refund (to a credit card that was different from the one I charged it to).  

I have tried to register a new account using a different email address.  The same thing always happens.  The account gets opened, then a few days later is closed.  I don't know what information they use but it must be more than the email address.  I have tried using a VPN but the same thing happened.  

Your MAC address from your network card may be in the packet being sent, and that can be traced back to you and used to ban you. You'd have to use NAT (Network Address Traslation) or a VPN to get past the MAC address issue.

BBRT - of all the sites, what hypocrites.  I am sorry to hear this has happened to BZ members, but that site has been notorious for "enhancement" usage.  So they read our messages to each other?  Not surprising.  Manhunt does the same, so for those of you who are on there, beware.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, barebackinguysf said:

I was also banned from BBRT, for using the word sketchy. 

‘Sketchy’?? For God’s sake - their banned word algorithm is out of all proportion. They forced me to change my username when it was ErosWired there (as it is on every other adult site I go to) because it contained the word ‘wired’. I chose that in its common English context of ‘electrically connected’, ‘connected to the internet’. Well, to be fair to them, and to my considerable annoyance, a visit to Urban Dictionary reveals that the drug culture has apparently co-opted the word to such an extent that now nearly every vernacular street definition references drugs. I really can’t blame them, and it makes me wonder if people seeing my username assume I’m a drug user when I’m absolutely not.

But for sketchy you can only find three incidental associations to drugs in the first seven pages of Urban Dictionary definitions, where a couple of them say “often associated with…”.

The word clearly, to most people, just means ‘suspicious’ or ‘shady’.

I’m surprised you got a refund. Their customer relations are absolutely atrocious.

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2021 at 3:23 PM, viking8x6 said:

Asshats. And idiots - Caverject (Trimix) is not in fact an illegal drug. All you need is a different email address, though. No biggie.

For the record - Caverjet and Trimix are two entirely different medications.  Not being snotty here, I have had valid scripts for both.  Since the dangers of misuse are enormous, the best bet is to have a valid script from a urologist.  

Not preaching here, but I have seen what the results can be when either drug is misused.  Take as directed and make sure the script was written for YOU, not for someone else.  Everyone's needs are different and the strength of the trimix in particular do vary based on the patient.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, ErosWired said:

‘Sketchy’?? For God’s sake - their banned word algorithm is out of all proportion. They forced me to change my username when it was ErosWired there (as it is on every other adult site I go to) because it contained the word ‘wired’. I chose that in its common English context of ‘electrically connected’, ‘connected to the internet’. Well, to be fair to them, and to my considerable annoyance, a visit to Urban Dictionary reveals that the drug culture has apparently co-opted the word to such an extent that now nearly every vernacular street definition references drugs. I really can’t blame them, and it makes me wonder if people seeing my username assume I’m a drug user when I’m absolutely not.

But for sketchy you can only find three incidental associations to drugs in the first seven pages of Urban Dictionary definitions, where a couple of them say “often associated with…”.

The word clearly, to most people, just means ‘suspicious’ or ‘shady’.

I’m surprised you got a refund. Their customer relations are absolutely atrocious.

Especially considering the text I'd just seen in another guy's profile "I have GHB for sale".  I attempted to start a new profile several months ago and was successful for a few hours until they closed the account again but before that happened, I saw a profile that had another very blatant reference to selling drugs.  I don't really get how they allow it or that guy but nobody else.

18 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

For the record - Caverjet and Trimix are two entirely different medications.

This is not quite accurate. Caverject is alprostadil, and alprostadil is one of the three components of Trimix. It might be more accurate to say that Trimix contains Caverject, but because of the other ingredients its method of action is somewhat different.

This is similar to the way Truvada can be used for PrEP, but the Biktarvy I take for ART contains both ingredients of Truvada plus a third.

This said, @hntnhole’s cautions are well-founded. I’ve only experienced Caverject, but it’s not to be trifled with.

Edited by ErosWired

Well with Caverjet it is a two step process, mixing the saline into the second bottle, then drawing it out and into the final syringe.  With trimix, it's already done for you, but it expires more quickly, in most cases 30 days for a bottle of trimix.  I have used both products, the Caverjet was carried by Walgreens and if you follow the instructions it is fairly easy and there is less of a chance of using too much.  The trimix was done by a speciality, like compounding facility.  My urologist faxed the script to them, and when I got the call it was ready, I went down to pick it up and found employees in uniforms that looked like something an astronaut would wear.  They were all behind a glass wall, you had to speak through a speaker and the trimix was presented to me in a "dry ice" package.  You could see all the scripts lined up, almost like a prep cook would see in front of him if he was working at Denny's.  The wait was almost two weeks, this was in the Sarasota, Florida area.  

I don't have to tell you that neither were covered by insurance.  With trimix I felt I had to have sex once every three days, so I got 10 injections for about $175.  Caverjet, on the other hand, was even more expensive but there was not the pressure of having to use the product so quickly.  Sure, I had to keep it refrigerated.  However, as long as I didn't mix the product with the saline they provided, it had a much longer "shelf life" so to speak.

Trimix, you have to pay attention, do only the amount the doctor tells you to, or there will be consequences.  Caverjet, to me, was like "trimix for dummies".  Unless you did more than one injection of it in a day, you were fine.  With trimix, some guys just keep "chasing that hard on" and jabbing their cocks.  Personally, I do one before the fun begins and make sure no one knows it is in the house, or if I travel I arrive with my dick walking through the front door before the rest of my body,

That has been my personal experience using both products.

• Thanks 1