Sibling love

It was out 21st birthday. My twin brother and I had just been surprised by a city break all paid for so we excitedly picked up the bags our parents had packed for us and headed out.

When we arrived there was only a double room avaliable as no twin rooms were left. We didn't mind. There was a note on the bed from our parents "have fun channel 300 on the TV might interest you" it said.

We got ready for bed only to discover there were no nighclothes packed. So we got into bed in our underwear and cuddled up to put the TV on.

"Sibling love" was the title. "Siblings who love each other go to bed with each other" was the 1st scene. My brother starting stroking my hair it felt electric. Then we noticed the siblings on the TV we're completely naked. My brother took my bra off and started kissing my boobs. It felt good so I pulled his pants off and played with his cock. We copied what was happening on the TV until my brother was kissing my pussy. "That feels so good I love you brother" I said. "Siblings show how much they love each other by making love", was the next scene.

My brother came up from my pussy and started kissing my boobs again. This time his cock slipped into my pussy. "Oh that's so good go deeper into my pussy" I said.

My brother went all the way into my pussy. I instinctively squeezed it around his cock. "That's so good sister" he said.

Then he started making love to me until he came deep in my pussy. We made love all night.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The next day my dad rang and asked if he could call over. He had booked for another night. "Sure great idea" I said.

He arrived in very skimpy trousers and a growing bulge. This time he put channel 325 on.

This was about parental love. "Daughters make love to their dad's on a regular basis and brother can join in" was the first scene.

Dad was slowly getting undressed so we copied him. He started playingbeith my pussy. "Looks like you got your brothers cum last night, very hot" he said.

He started kissing me his cock teasing my pussy as it stroked past. Then it slipped in. "You're so tight and this is so good" he said.

My brother joined in by making love in dad's ass. Each thrust got dad's cock further into my pussy. We spent the rest of the day making love. I even had 2 cocks in both my lower holes at once that was fun.

"There's more relatives that want fun with your pussy and your hot mum wants you to herself son" he said as he came deep inside my pussy.

We couldn't wait.

Soon i was popping babies out but no one ever knew who the dad's we're and no one wanted to know either as it added to the arousal.

Some babies wouldn't come out as easily so more lovemaking had to gently persuade them to arrive. The broken haired ones looked like my brother and the blonde one's like dad or his brother.