Private sex parties?

Firstly I apologize for a question that has probably been asked thousands of times, I tried searching the forum some for more info but didn't find to much.

My question is, does anyone bottoms or tops know of any sex parties around the IL area that take place. I want to expand my sexual interests and be more group friendly, for now I usually only find one on one interaction with other guys and I want to explore groups more, even if I'm the only bottom or one of many.

If anyone has any advice I will be extremely grateful if you can share some details

Have been looking for the same myself. Doesn't seem to be much activities like that going on here in the plains states, wished someone would organize some rallies like this, only places I've seen or come close to this is at some of the baths I've gone to in the past.