Looking for information

just_mike69

I am planning a trip to Portland to visit the bathhouse. 
 My question is will it be worth my time. It will probably be a Sunday or Monday. Will those be good days. 
  I am a raw bottom bareback chaser. I take all loads. I also enjoy being fisted. 
And advice or offers are welcome. 

Hawks, our top bathhouse shut down when Covid hit and hadn’t reopened and plans see to open a new venue new location. Sadly we have Steam, which is only opened for fully vaccinated members and prospective members. Hit me up, my crew will show you a good time  

If Hawks has reopened when you are here it might be if you happen to hit a good night, which can happen on Sunday or Monday.  I am planning to go to Steam tomorrow for the 1st time since the pandemic shut things down, but do not have high hopes.

13 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

If Hawks has reopened when you are here it might be if you happen to hit a good night, which can happen on Sunday or Monday.  I am planning to go to Steam tomorrow for the 1st time since the pandemic shut things down, but do not have high hopes.

Let me know how the crowd is. On my next off days I may head over for the night 

Small crowd, probably a dozen guys there at any time from 6 pm to close.  There was actually a little bit of sex happening.  I did get fucked and bred by one guy, and fucked 2 different bottoms that both left shortly after I fucked them, so didn't breed anyone.  After they and the guy that bred me, that was it for guys willing to fuck.  There was some sucking going on, so it wasn't as bad for sex as it typically was before the pandemic.  It was almost exclusively older guys.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 4:19 AM, RawRaw11 said:

Hawks, our top bathhouse shut down when Covid hit and hadn’t reopened and plans see to open a new venue new location. Sadly we have Steam, which is only opened for fully vaccinated members and prospective members. Hit me up, my crew will show you a good time  

I would love to know more about your crew. I am in Vancouver looking for fun..