Disgustingly trashed house

sedecki

I met up with a guy on A4A and went over to his place. It was completely disgusting. Hoarder plus cats kind of disgusting. Clothes and trash everywhere, cat letter and a nice pool of cat vomit on the carpet I was warned to step over. The place made me want to puke. What are your feelings about being surprised by how nasty a place is and how do you react? Hold your nose and do what you came for or run away?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

If it smells too bad, I just cannot do it. I really prefer to host for just these sorts of reasons. You never know what horror show is going to be behind that front door. 

• Like 2

I have tolerance for messy but gross is a different story. My tolerance for mess also has its limits. I can deal with some clutter but I once went to a guy’s place and the dude was a total hoarder. Like what you see on that show Hoarders. You couldn’t even walk in this guy’s house, there was shit EVERYWHERE. I’ve never seen anything like it.

I have zero tolerance for a place that is just flat out gross though. I once went to a guy’s house and it was disgusting. Smelled like shit from the second I walked in the door. What made me almost run back out the door was when we were in his kitchen, dude had his stove caked in shit with maggots (yes MAGGOTS) crawling all over it. That sealed it for me. Told him as politely as I could that I couldn’t stay and got the hell out of there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't do smells either. Sometimes I gag when I'm changing my kitchen trash bag. Deep throat's fine though.

I'm a natural slob, so I kind of empathize with messy people. But I also hire a cleaner to come once a week. I like cats, but if he was hoarding cats to the point where he couldn't take care of them properly, and they were suffering, I couldn't do it. I could do other things though.

• Like 1

If the smell can get past my congested sinuses, I’m turning around and going home. My other criterion for leaving — do I think I’ll have to shake my shoes out when I get home? Alternatively phrased, should I run my gym bag through the dryer on the “incinerate” setting?

• Haha 1

Jeeee, these stories sound frightening. I never experienced like you described. Sometimes the flat and the furniture were old or shabby. And sometimes I felt a bigger cleaning was needed. However I am neat-freak, so the level of purity is high for me. 
To sum up, if I’d meet the circumstances you mentioned I would run away, far away. 

Look, I will not play if I do not think my hole is spotlessly clean at least 15 ft up. So, if I encounter a shithole apartment- I am gone before my shadow has broken the doorway. One thing to consider, if the place is that bad, if he is that far out of the real world to keep it somewhat clean and picked up, then at some point he is going to be out on the street- either evicted by a landlord who has had it with the bugs and other tenant complaints, or if he owns; by a bank  he was too distracted by his other needs to keep up with the mortgage payment. And when that day comes, there is no way in Hell I want ties to someone like that- knocking on  my door with a "oh, I am a victim of the greedy bastards who kicked me out for no reason"

• Upvote 1

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
2 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have been fucked in a bunch of places like that. I love it. just a reminder of what a dirty whore I am. like I'm not even just a casual hookup. I'm some pig they scored to dump their loads in.

I have my limits but yeah same lol been used in some pretty gross apartments,  not quite as bad as some mentioned tho

Had a guy similar once. Physically clean but his place stank. Cats also, but just not cleaned, nor was the bed. Ended up getting fucked face down on it, smelly and covered in cat hair. Also the pic he sent was years old and didn't show his missing teeth!

Never once considered walking away. 

He stuck his tongue in my mouth roughly, not really kissing then his short but thick cock in my mouth then did me bareback with just a bit of spit. Really hurt me, no attempt at easing it in. Went for ages but didn't cum. I left bleeding from my anus and covered in fur without even a cumload in my arse. Was really pissed off for a while.

Still ended up asking if I could go back a few weeks later, he ignored me, lol!

I experienced this once. Traveled a long way and the apartment was a pig sty (and not in a good way). The dude takes me to a filthy mattress on the floor. I needed to get fucked badly and I drove a long way, so I decided to stay. He shoved his rawcock in me without asking me if I wanted it that way, (of course I did), and rutted my ass doggy style. I couldn’t put my face on that mattress even if I wanted to. 
After he dumped his load in me, as we were getting dressed, he asked me if I was “clean”.  I just walked out, taking his load with me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2