One day while working, I visited a walk in centre on my work schedule. I was the site engineer, I walked to reception and told them who I was. The old woman on the desk told me wait a moment as she called the maintenance man. Out came a short fat guy with bleached blonde hair. He smiled and said come this way. We went down the corridor to his office. He made me tea and we talked for a while. He then took me to the electrical panel to show me the fault code. We talked and he told me he had recently broke up with his boyfriend and was just getting over him. I told him I was sorry to hear that, he asked me for a drink and I informed him I was not gay and in a relationship with a woman. He smiled your loss big boy he said. I took note of the code and said right we need to go to panel 34 he said ah yes this way. I followed him to a risen door way and he opened the door I climbed in to a under street vault and he followed and closed the door. He pointed down the narrow walk way that way big boy, I made my way down the winding corridor and came to a widening, that led into a dark under street vault he pushed the door and it opened into a dark room he flicked the light on and said here’s the panel you want. I walked in to the tight room put my tool box down and began unscrewing the panel, I asked him to pass me my electric tester he knelt down and before I knew it he had my cock in his mouth, omg my heart was racing my 18 year old body was pulsing with a tingling feeling as my 9 inch cock grew into his mouth. He was sucking my cock rubbing my tight heavy balls, I was confused it felt so good but I didn’t like guys I was straight. He looked up at me licked my helmet stood up pushed me up against the wall, and forced his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back deeper getting hornier and hornier by the second. My cock was rock hard. He pulled away you girlfriend doesn’t suck you or kiss you like that does she. I looked down at the floor, and said quietly no, you like jussy sucking your big dick don’t you big boy. I looked down again he was wanking my cock now, he pushed me to the floor smiled and pulled my work trousers off, ripped my shirt open and began to kiss me all over he pulled off his tight jeans and pulled off his shirt his small cock stood to attention. He turned round forced his cock into my mouth and said eat my lolly pop big boy while I suck yours I began to suck not knowing what I was really doing my legs began to shake I was close to cumming and he stopped turned eping and kissed me again. No cumming in my mouth big boy, I want your load in my belly. He moved down and pushed down on my cock, my dick was inside him. He was ridding me faster harder quicker his arse muscles squeezing me deeper inside him. I exploded into his arse a tick creamy load. He smiled big boy that was good. I stood up before I knew it he pushed me over the small wall his tongue deep in my arse licking me I was going weak this was a feeling I never felt before. Now a finger went in he was rubbing my balls then another finger. Soon I was moaning and before I knew it both his hands were on my hips he pushed hard into me my eyes opened wide he was in me he felt huge, he was thrusting he it felt like he was going to come out my mouth. I began to enjoy it I was pushing back, then he let out a deep grunt and I felt a warm feeling inside me. He whispered in my ear welcome to the club big boy I got your last pure seed. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

• 1 year later...