Breeding a Guy’s Throat?

BlackDude

Some dude online asked me to breed his throat. Is that even a thing? First of, I’m not even coming in a guys mouth unless he is getting pounded at the other end, but I don’t consider coating some dude throat “breeding?!?!”

Edited by BlackDude

• BlackDude changed the title to Breeding a Guy’s Throat?

Well, whatever a top wants to call it, I'll call it--whatever makes him drip and shoot. I only think of breeding as happening in my ass. I'm also so particular that I consider fucking and breeding to be distinct. If he cums outside, he's not breeding.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, coastalbender said:

Well, whatever a top wants to call it, I'll call it--whatever makes him drip and shoot. I only think of breeding as happening in my ass. I'm also so particular that I consider fucking and breeding to be distinct. If he cums outside, he's not breeding.

I would suggest a better way to put it would be that breeding is a subset of fucking, rather than "distinct" (which implies they have nothing to do with one another). Salt is a subset of "spices", but is not "distinct" from spices, just a more specific KIND of spice. Breeding is a specific KIND of fucking.

As to the original question: No, of course that's not "breeding". Were I a top in that situation, I'd ask him if he had a uterus in his throat.

• Haha 1

i think he means he wants a slow, deep throat fuck, he may prefer the throat to an anus, they do feel different to a vagina, so it's best to just give him this but i think he means he enjoys a deep sloppy throat and you will need good breathing skills. The breeding makes it clear he intends to fuck it deep and ejaculate down your gullet so be prepared to swallow in that manner.