GrindrGirl

My first time writing anything like this. 

Please delete if not allowed...

please inbox me if you in Atl and dtf

I'm really a fucking slutty ass dirty dumb black bitch!

So I downloaded grindr at the request of someone in Breedingzone.

I made up a profile as myself a female but of course they all assumed I was TS.

Most guys that liked Ts were dl anyway. 

I wrote in my bio.  Looking to breeded like the Lil cum dump slut that I am.  Fuck me as long as you want as much as you want in any Hole. I have one condition must party!! I wanted to be strung out, with no inhibitions. 

Of course nobody reads.  But the ones who did were Straight fucking perves. I loved it. 

Send me a pic of that nasty, stinking slutty ass pussy said Dlperv4ts

I quickly sent a pic of me taking dick in my ass and cum coming out my pussy and all over it. 

Where tf are you??? 

I'm 4509ft away...

Send location. 

I sent it and about 5mins later he said open up you filthy cum slut

In my room, he pulls out the bubble and we blow( it don't take much)

I'm butt ass naked rambling on about how I need his dick in me.  

He starts skull fucking my face and cums down my throat then says turn over bitch!!

I gladly turn over.  He immediately starts devouring my pussy and rimming my ass. 

This mines bitch he says.  I'm going to breed this lil black ass hole all fucking day and night!! 

All I can do was moan in pure ecstasy while I'm hoping he invites his friends over for later to help. 

Soon he's plunging his finger in and out until he had 4 fingers in my pussy while he sucks and nibbles and kicks on my fat pink and burnt smelly ass pussy.  

He says bae you're fucking wet like a fucking waterfall.

I'm wet for you daddy!! This your pussy to use however you see fit.  

He says that's right bitch.  

Then he stops and grabs his phone and says smile bitch.  I look back at him.  He snaps away and then says I got my ninjas coming over in a few slut.  But right now this is all mines. He grabs this little brown bottle shit and tells me to sniff hard.  Of course I did cuz I know it was something fucking good.  He says again bitch.  So I did it again he put it in the other nostril and days 2 more times.  Right at the second sniff I felt this bug rush. Then I felt this feeling like my ass was stretching then he rammed his 9 or 10 inch dick in my ass. I screamed in surprise and delight. 

He starts off slow and then gradually increases and started really fucking the shit out of me. 

I'm thinking this feels so fucking good.  

He then starts playing with my pussy and says all these holes you got for me.  I said yes daddy i was made to be breed my you give me everything you got I want it all

He says oh I'm going to give it to you.  You going to get exactly what you need Lil slut.

Then he flips me on my back and looks me dead in my eye and says you fucking love me don't you bitch.  

I tell him yes.  I love you so much.  Don't fucking stop fucking me.  I reach behind his ass and start helping him dick me deeper.  

He says did you feel that.  I said no baby he says as he keep fucking me he says you are so fucking wet.(he had secretly came in me) Then he starts speeding up faster and faster.  

I'm getting excited cuz I know it's almost time for his potent baby batter to swim deep inside my pussy. Then he starts laughing at me and starts smacking me across my face.  Calling me his little dumb bitch whore. He tells me how potent he is.  He says he loves collecting new bitches to slut off to his friends.  He says you're all mines

He Slaps me hard af and says you dumb dirty stinking bitch.  You want this don't you.  He says your want my poz babies don't you.  I says what? as he reaches up and started choking me.  I panicked because I couldn't breathe and I panicked cuz I knew I realized I never asked his status.  But then he started ejaculated deep inside my pussy and felt really light headed and past out. But last thing I remembered was being extremely happy Ihe was feeling me with his babies!! Marking me as his Lil filthy baby breeder forever.  

Tbc...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2

• 6 months later...