Do you find out the names of guys you hook up with

BB4fking

Do you remember guys’ names  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ask the name of casual hookups?

• Never
    • Always
    • Sometimes, e.g. if We talked or if we might hookup again
  2. 2. For casual hookups that turn into repeat hookups or fuck buddies, when do you typically learn their name?

• On the first fuck, it’s only polite
    • On the second fuck, it’d be awkward otherwise
    • On the third or subsequent fuck, when I know it’s worth the effort
    • I sometimes ask, but I usually don’t remember by the time the cum has dried
    • Never, I like to remain anonymous and assume anyone fucking me would want to also

4 hours ago, valldelxeno said:

I always get his name before meeting up, even if I don't know anything else about him. Even when it's really casual, just sex and nothing else, I still like to remember that I'm being fucked by a man, not just a flesh dildo.   ...

I am sometimes asked my name and always happy to give one. I agree that it can come across as a sign of respect, that I’m a man not just a hole. Personally I don’t tend to initiate asking for names in advance, as I know some guys crave the anonymity, though I will often ask in the post-coital chat.

I certainly try to treat the guys that I fuck with respect and friendliness but in my experience that hasn’t required names. While I’m out and comfortable in my sexuality I seem occasionally to strike some fairly nervous closeted guys. I can imagine them blurting out their real name without realising all that is required is just any name, real or invented.

4 hours ago, valldelxeno said:

... If someone refused to tell me his name I would find it a bit weird (I mean, he could just invent one) but I would still hook up with him. But it hasn't happened yet.

I suppose I wouldn’t want to give some of the nervous types a reason to suddenly back out of a hookup. There are many flakes on the apps!

1 hour ago, BB4fking said:

I am sometimes asked my name and always happy to give one. I agree that it can come across as a sign of respect, that I’m a man not just a hole. Personally I don’t tend to initiate asking for names in advance, as I know some guys crave the anonymity, though I will often ask in the post-coital chat.

I certainly try to treat the guys that I fuck with respect and friendliness but in my experience that hasn’t required names. While I’m out and comfortable in my sexuality I seem occasionally to strike some fairly nervous closeted guys. I can imagine them blurting out their real name without realising all that is required is just any name, real or invented.

I suppose I wouldn’t want to give some of the nervous types a reason to suddenly back out of a hookup. There are many flakes on the apps!

Ah, personally I couldn't get with closeted guys. I'm the (maybe annoying) type that would say hi to a hookup if I bumped into him in the street lol 

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2021 at 10:55 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

No, but I have a thing for guys called Steve, cannot explain it, but it gets me horny.

Once I fucked three guys called Alex in the same day. I was just like...this isn't even serious everyone has the same name 

• Haha 1

Completely depends on the situation and the other guy. If I get the feeling that another sex date might come up or the the guy makes a good general impression I will usually introduce myself and ask for his name in return. For just a fuck dump and leave I don't need any name 

• Like 2

I don’t ask, and I don’t offer, but if a Top asks my name I give it. They almost never do, and why would they need to when I answer readily to ‘cunt’, ‘bitch’, ‘slut’, ‘whore’, ‘faggot’, or just about anything else they call me? Oddly, though, if I’m asked my name I never give a fake one - it never occurs to me to  use an alias. That occasionally inserts an extra level of weirdness when a complete stranger starts using my name while he’s fucking me - he’s probably told me his, too, but I probably forgot it two seconds after he said it.

Really, though, for me, by the time a man has seen my naked body, has been inches deep inside my flesh, and deposited his personal reproductive fluids inside me, I don’t see the point in being coy about my name. It does hit me funny, sometimes, when after a long, athletic, nasty fuck with a dude I’ve never met, while we’re catching our breath afterwards he says, “Oh, hi, by the way, my name’s ____”.

I love fucks as introductions. 🙂

• Like 1

I never ask, but almost always end up find out somehow - certainly if it's more than a one-off.  It's usually for practical reasons - eg  hotel receptions usually expect you to know the name of the "friend" whose room it is you are visiting. 

• Like 1

never. nor do the men who dump their loads in me ask my name. I don't care and they don't give a fuck. I don't even see the faces of most of the guys who fuck me and even when I get bred without being blindfolded its often in the dark or from behind or in a bathhouse sling with the only small red light directly behind the men fucking me so I can't see their faces anyhow even though they can see mine. guys who fuck whores like me don't care what my name is or even think of me as a person. to them I'm just some trashy fuckslut and thats good enough for me. I just want loads dumped in me.

• Piggy 1

It depends on the situation really. On apps I never offer my name. Sometimes the other guy will give his name and I’ll give him my nickname but not my real name (which I rarely use anyhow). It sounds bad but I usually forget the guy’s name if he gives it to me (I’m bad at remembering names). If it’s a hookup like at the gym, Target, or a park I never ask the guy his name unless I really enjoyed it and wanna hook up again. In those situations guys typically don’t want to give their name or swap numbers and I get that. I don’t give my name out in those situations unless we’re talking after, but usually guys dress and go. I’ve been swapping loads with a few guys regularly and we really don’t use each other’s names and if I don’t have them saved to my phone I probably forgot them. Even some of my regular hookups I know very little about them or their lives which is fine with me…I’m just looking for sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1