What do you call it?

sedecki

When my nipples are being pinched and bit at the very tips to produce some unbelievable pain, there is a moment I wait for. The pain starts to build and build and just beyond when I think I'm going have to stop my playmate there is a moment when the pain suddenly turns into pure pleasure and I just cant get enough of it. What do you call that moment? Does it have a name? It stays and then fades away after a bit and the cycle starts again. That is such an amazing moment in time I just thought somebody would have named it something special.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You would think the Germans should have a word for it

I love playing with a nips (or any spot on their body that gives them pleasure - but nips are my favorite- with the right guy I can work on them for hours- starting with it being pleasurable- and then keep doing it (licking, sucking, biting) until the pleasure turns to discomfort to pain.. waiting for that moment when it turns back into pleasure…. Or is it that you now receive pleasure from pain?

but damn that is hot when you find the right guy and you click- knowing that you are both needing the opposite sides of the same coin  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 4:14 AM, Bibttmmiami said:

It’s called sub space. When your punishment/pain turns to pleasure. It’s almost like a high. 

Have to agree on this .... it's sub-space! I've only experienced it a few times, once with a female dominant, twice with men, and once with a dominant transgender gal. You "feel" and "say" things you might not ordinarily state - you do things you might not ordinarily do and you definitely enjoy every second of it almost feeling like you're watching a movie starring yourself.

• Like 1

The best way I can describe it is maybe kind of like a runner’s high - euphoric.

Actually, it goes beyond that - cathartic.

Once I started to chase pain for pleasure, it became just like a drug. I want that euphoria and that cathartic release,  and I need more and more pain to achieve it. I’ve added breath play and all kinds of things I never thought I’d do because I need it now.

- Di ❤️