SF hotels for breeding

Planning a trip back to SF soon and wondering which downtown hotels are still easy access for anon breeding scenes . Looking for no card elevator easy access. Have played at the palace and I think the intercontinental didn’t need cards but looking for current info and ideas /) thanks all in advance. 

Guest GiddyapDude

I've attended a few parties at Civic Center Motor Inn on 9th Street. Pretty good set-up for people to cum and go. 😏😎

On 5/28/2021 at 7:21 PM, BBButtSlut said:

Bay Bridge Inn in SOMA is great. Rooms open to the parking lot so really easy to invite strangers you meet online over to dump anon loads in your asshole.

I stayed at the Bay Bridge Inn as well and had an incredible time, absolute heaven for a submissive kinky sissy faggot cum dump whore such as myself lol. I had the window blinds and door wide open for the world to see what was going on. I had a post up online and had random guys cumming and going the entire time. I loved walking out of my room at night dressed up like a whore and hooking up with guys in the parking lot. I loved being on all fours facing the window seeing all these people walking by and watching me as I was being gang banged raw. Lol I can’t wait to go back