Bathhouse Gangbang Advice

TwinkSlut24

Hey,

Started having gay sex this year (I’m a total bottom) and it has quickly descended into me being a total bottom whore (over 50 loads taken this year) and its never enough. I got on PREP for this and want to step it up. Ive done 2 small gangbangs and was in heaven - 5 guys fucking my mouth and pussy is amazing but I want more. 

With things opening back up from COVID I want to start going to a bathhouse and a sex party as a bottom. Thinking about cumunion. I want to wear a jock strap, take a lot of adderall and take loads from everyone in the place, preferably 2 at the same side. I’m talking a loud, moaning bottom that hops into a sling and begs for it for a whole weekend. Does anybody have experience doing this? Tops have you seen bottoms like this?

Lucas

I've not only seen bottoms like this, but have been one and even fucked a few.

Couple of things if you're looking to amp it up at a public gathering, though:

- Be mindful that since the advent of Prep, bareback bottoming at sex clubs and venues has become uber-competitive.  Post-COVID, this is bound to be magnified by the fact that many of us haven't been fucked in a while and are eager to start back.

-  Do something that sets you apart from the plethora of fauna that may be about.  A jockstrap helps, but a really sexy one would be better.  Make sure it fits you nice and snugly, and that it grips your ass well enough to give it that nice rounded share (Since you're young, I'm assuming it's quite firm already).

-  Once you have a date in mind, prepare in advance.  If you have any regular playmates, try and arrange a fuck per day leading up to the event.  This should get you accustomed to regular fucking.

- Try not to pick a weekend evening, if at all possible (there's numerous other threads about this on the site).  The best nights for bathouses and saunas are not actually Fridays or Saturdays, but are instead during the week.  This night might vary based on your location, though, so I'd defer to anyone you know if your local area.

- Don't expect every guy that fucks you to load you.  Especially on busy nights, many tops will try and hold their loads until they're ready to leave - at that stage it's only the lucky bottom at that point who will get it; make sure you're a good fuck, and they may come find you to reward you.

-  And despite what you may hear from others:  avoid any hard drugs at all costs.  Nothing turns off a top more than noticing a boy is tweaked of his tits.  Sure, it may make you feel insatiable in the moment, but the come down is rough.

• Upvote 2

On 5/29/2021 at 12:45 AM, TwinkSlut24 said:

Does anybody have experience doing this? Tops have you seen bottoms like this?

I'll just say that a lot depends on how old you are and how well built you are. If you are in your 20's or 30's and in fairly good shape, you won't have problems finding interested guys. But if you are your 60's or 70's not too many guys will want to fuck you.

On 5/29/2021 at 12:45 AM, TwinkSlut24 said:

Hey,

Started having gay sex this year (I’m a total bottom) and it has quickly descended into me being a total bottom whore (over 50 loads taken this year) and its never enough. I got on PREP for this and want to step it up. Ive done 2 small gangbangs and was in heaven - 5 guys fucking my mouth and pussy is amazing but I want more. 

With things opening back up from COVID I want to start going to a bathhouse and a sex party as a bottom. Thinking about cumunion. I want to wear a jock strap, take a lot of adderall and take loads from everyone in the place, preferably 2 at the same side. I’m talking a loud, moaning bottom that hops into a sling and begs for it for a whole weekend. Does anybody have experience doing this? Tops have you seen bottoms like this?

Lucas

Ask @Faggotuser about his slave @LittleCumSewer probably the best advice is be blindfolded and beg for poz cum

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

Ask @Faggotuser about his slave @LittleCumSewer probably the best advice is be blindfolded and beg for poz cum

omg yes I have so much experience doing this. when he was training me to be a pussyboy, my uncle started taking me to the bathhouse, putting me in a room on a bed, face down, ass up, blindfolded, hole well lubed and door kept open. we would do it all day or usually all night, taking ANYONES LOAD. sometimes he would move me to a public sling room and put me in the sling all night, or on a darkroom fuckbench, but usually blindfolded. ALWAYS bareback. he taught me that the blindfold showed everyone that I don't care who fucks me and that I am literally willing to take ANY cock and ANY load. then I had a few boyfriends who liked to take me to the bathhouse and watch guys run a train on me, usually in the public sling and the darkroom fuckbench (so they can also watch me get facefucked. also had a few daddies take me for the same reason. best way to get the most loads dumped in me seems to be posting ads telling guys where/when I will be getting gang banged and letting all the tops in our contact lists know where I'm taking loads. doing it on a busy night really helps(summer weekends, pride, etc) even better if its during a bareback party. having men help find breeders beforehand and during the gangbang session helps too. even just standing there telling guys what a dirty whore I am. I also noticed lots of guys get off on breeding me with my boyfriend or my uncle standing there watching. I often wish my biological father was standing there watching anonymous stranger after stranger fuck me up the ass bareback and cum inside me while I beg them for it like a dirty 2 dollar whore. I want him to see how easily I take the biggest cocks and how my fuckhole gapes wide open, drooling cum all over the floor between breeders. and I want every one of the tops using me to know my father is watching them trash his faggotty little daughter.

• Piggy 2