I LOVE eating ass. So much so I have even gotten off not touching myself, eating ass. I love to eat it in any and every position, but my favorite position is when I am being smothered by a fat juicy ass. Love it when I can barely breathe and my tongue is digging deep in a hole, while someone is riding my face! 

What’s your favorite position to eat ass? 👅

EA1B6386-11B4-4F21-9246-C779E3615DB4.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Ditto LOVE being smothered like this by a big round clean ass like this!!  I have a rim chair and LOVE being under it worshipping hole and getting smothered.  I LOVE for a bottom to just bend down and suck my cock wet too and after a while get up off my face and move over to slide down my dick - just the spit from me eating his hole and him slobbering on my dick - no lube needed at all!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

4 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Ditto LOVE being smothered like this by a big round clean ass like this!!  I have a rim chair and LOVE being under it worshipping hole and getting smothered.  I LOVE for a bottom to just bend down and suck my cock wet too and after a while get up off my face and move over to slide down my dick - just the spit from me eating his hole and him slobbering on my dick - no lube needed at all!

I always say you can’t trust a man that does not eat pussy. Lol. As a total bottom I can only say thank you to you and all men that take pleasure in using a boy to his fullest. I remember the first time I was eaten out. I knew I wanted that again and again. Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

I rarely rim but when I do can find it wildly hot with the right guy in the right circumstances. Things came together with a sweet guy recently after we showered together. The guy managed to take a video on my phone for me and this still shows the position:

E017512E-343B-489E-9243-24554CE13B50.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 5/29/2021 at 7:28 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I always say you can’t trust a man that does not eat pussy. Lol. As a total bottom I can only say thank you to you and all men that take pleasure in using a boy to his fullest. I remember the first time I was eaten out. I knew I wanted that again and again. Thanks.

Well said!! I prefer to bottom and I too want to thank all of those tops who enjoy getting my hole sloppy and wet before they slide in. When I top, eating an ass is a guaranteed way to get my cock rock hard to penetrate.

I think we are hard-wired to get the hole we are preparing to use lubed up with what nature gave us. It is also awesome to be on the receiving end.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Guest GiddyapDude

I love sitting on a rim seat and spreading my cheeks wider and wider as the dude goes deeper and deeper into my hole. I like rubbing my crack back and forth on their mouth and tongue and reaching down and sucking them off while they eat me out.  Love switching positions on the rim chair with my rimming buddy.  Really love a guy who knows how to suck hole and a 69 hole sucking session is a complete turn on for me! 😈

I adore eating and getting eaten out. My favourite position to be eaten out in is missionary, so their nose is pressed in my sack and I can see their lust-crazed eyes. Bonus points if their eyes roll back. Fav position to eat ass, probably with him face down ass up if I'm feeling dominant, or if I want to eat ass in a submissive way, laying on my back/sitting on my ass with his spread asscheeks firmly pressed into my face 🥰

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1